Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Become A Web Pro In 30 Minutes - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Become A Web Pro In 30 Minutes (559 Views)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / The Ultimate Guide To Set Up A Bulksms Portal In 30 Minutes Or Less / Simple Way Of Building A Website In Less Than 30 Minutes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Web Pro In 30 Minutes by kelvinShowmedo1: 12:29pm On May 10, 2012
If after a week of practicing this video tutorials and you still can’t design a professional website for business owner, report me to EFCC for me Guaranteed.

Once In A Lifetime Offer!

How To Setup Professional Blog Site And Monetize It in 30 Minutes

Miss This Offer And You Regret It At Old Age

Dear Extremely Friends.

I often hear about the frustrations with Setting up simple website where you have to beg and pay big $$$ for your last born old friend to design a simple site for you. Design a confusing site that can't even pay the expenses.

For a couple of days now I've been researching for a solution to the given problems but I was surprised to not find anyone who can address the issues, thank God that I later got a solution for your problem now.

Studies show that 45% of the Website out there is self design, and if you can't design a simple website you're in serious trouble and will continues begging your last born friend with your money to do that for you.

This Do It Yourselfer Video Tutorials allows you to easily build and monetize a Professional Blog Website in 30 minutes. And, because you're a creative person there are numbers of advantages.

BENEFITS
• You will save time and get results
• You will find yourself engaged in a professional process that is both interesting and priceless
• You will find that your ability to learn without a coach or mentor will grow enormously

Since you're new to website design, something that's important to understand is the difference between a pretty website and a site that has potentials to make you money.

I understand exactly how you feel right now.( Is this not one of those bunch of crap) Others felt the same way when they first heard about it. But this is what they found when they began using our products. They were happy and even refer their friend to us because what they learn are greatly in excess of they added all the Seminars and Workshops that they have ever attend. They were extreme happy afterward on how there were taken one step at a time, even though they spent more than they initially expected.
Another nightmare I’ve seen with website designers is that since they are typically the only one who do the designs, some might not optimize or monetize your site to be Search Engine Optimization Friendly. I saw a pretty site get abandoned by the owner just because it could not get him a traffic it should be given. This affected countless businesses.
Design A Professional Blog Site and Monetize It in 30 Minutes.
The ability to design-a-website adds a huge advantage over others. This means ANYONE with a webhosting and domain name you can quickly and easily get up on your and design nice site that gives you a unique advantage when attracting local business to your services. This is especially effective with a monetizing site. It’s much easier (and a bit safer) to set up a professional blog site and monetize it in 30 minutes with our video pack. Even if you don’t know computer or have never touch mouse before
TEST it out Now
Text Do It Yourselfer to 08137342414
Or
Call to get your pack NOW
WARNING
It will blow your mind
What you get:
1. How To Update Name serves
2. How To Choose A Killer Niche Keywords Research
3. How To Choose a Domain Name
4. How To Monetize Your Site With A killer Google Adsense
5. How To Choose A Good Affiliate Banners
6. How To Install Your First Site And Many More.
All these are in one pack and almost free to compare what other guy will give it out if they know about it.
Are you still reading and asking how much would it cost? Stop and take action now. As I said before it’s almost free. Not #10, 000, nor #5,000, I’m not even going to give it to you #2,000 like other guy do that want to makes 100% profits in one product.
Just for the sake of friendship I will give it out to the first 10 luck people that will go to any GTbank near them and pay #1,999 only. Waooh #1,999, with all these. Yes you hear me right #1,999 only.
Are you still shouting? Stop and go to GTBank near you to pay the #1,999 to this account name.
GTBank
Name: Onwuka Kelvin Chijioke
Account: 0016845760
After that test your name, teller no, and your email address. One whole hour after we confirmed your payment, we will attach and send the pack for you via email address. Or you pay extra #2,000 to get it by courier.
Remember that only 10 luck people will get this product and after which the price will go up top #5,000. So don’t wait too long and find you be left out for good.
An Old Man were Interviewed by young entrepreneurs. Sir could you tell us what you do regret since your childhood? Answered the Man, “Nothing than what I could not do.
If after a week of practicing this video tutorials and you still can’t design a professional website for business owner, report me to EFCC, for me Guaranteed.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Get $500 Advertising Credit / Freev Give Away Web Design Books / Get An Affordable Professional Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.