Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign (40733 Views)

Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Lagos, Abuja Trekker Arrives Destination, Okays Atiku’s Presidential Ambition / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by IloveToMess: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
klax:

Bro speak for yourself keep your opinion to yourself and why are you afraid I have asked people like you to please release the figure of cash saraki looted that EFCC had charge him for pls can you state the amount with reference to EFCC libel against him

Pls kindly drop the figure or the amount Atiku looted and the looting case is before EFCC? Bro and I put it to you pls Buhari that is not a rogue all his children are studying abroad paying 100 of thousands of pounds and dollars pls where did Buhari got the money from?

Buhari is not a rogue Daura his cousin absconded with N23billion and Buhari gone mute till today. Buhari is not a rogue his kids travelled around the world with Nigeria private jet paid for with tax payer money.

Buhari is not a rogue and he brought back Meina and escaped him out of the country when noise was much. The list is endless. Bro go borrow sense before you talk he that stole and he that cover it up both are thieves and rogue so Buhari is the biggest rogue.

Technical knockout!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by daddytime(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2018
slamstanlee:
if u are on twitter, DM saraki

Okay boss thanks much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by tasteofcash: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Ioannes:

Exactly the same thing we said of Buhari. Anybody but Jonathan. Even if Buhari has NEPA bill as certificate we will vote him.

Be prepared to repeat this same mantra in 4years time ad infinitum.
no problem brother. we wil continue to vote them in and out till we get it right. But for 2019, we are Atikulating

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by daddytime(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

The youths that are beneficiaries of CORRUPTION are not in the page with whatever idea you have. Bro, let the youths shun materialistic or flaboyancy that Buhari epitomize. Did you know that if Buhari find his way he must have cut bogus allowances of all political office holders? You know that it is no more a news that allowances of a senators could pay 30,000 a month of hundreds of youths? Fake constituency projects are there too. Even, Buhari & Osinbajo is the only DIFFERENCE between APC and PDP. May Almighty God help us the youths, amin.

I feel you bro, my proposal seeks to centre on these and more. The youths are angry, frustrated and seemingly at their wits end. They need to be shown what plans or steps are to be put in place to allay their fears. This is no longer the case of sharing 1k or 5k. Lets get them involved and assured.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by daddytime(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Sucblack1:
but I av Dino's contact

Who ever would listen and pass the message on would do.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by 8stargeneral: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2018
DeWorlex45:
He actually meant that the arrangement is a GREAT one that best fit d process. U are d one who seems not to understand d word ''Masterstroke!!
yeah,didnt get it right,later realised.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by JuanDeDios: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Ioannes:

You want to wash your hand for four years?

Someone else can't win because you've decided to cast your vote for Atiku.

We wanted Jonathan gone so bad we voted for Buhari, when there was a professor as presidential candidate in KOWA party, a lady you might have done well.

In four year's time you'll want Atiku gone so badly you'll be willing to vote for the next super thief.

And the cycle continues, and while other neighboring African countries continue to make progress, Nigeria is sliding back to the days of the dinosaurs just because it's citizens aren't smart enough to band together and push out the thieving elites.
You're RIGHT.

But there's also reality. Do you have any example of an executive president that emerged anywhere and proceeded to govern without a reasonable parliamentary backing? The way things stand today, that professor has to join a major party for any chance of winning. You said KOWA. KO-what? How many people even heard of her? How many states and LGAs did this professor visit? How many TV and radio appearances did she make to articulate her political philosophy and governance objectives? That's how politics works. Voting a candidate without presence or structures anywhere and whose party is likely to win zero NA seats is just a statement not a strategy. I'm sorry, but it's now things are.

Yes, the cycle will continue until we either revolt on the streets or get lucky and a good leader emerges from these rotten major parties. Yes, this too is a prayer rather than a strategy.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Tareq1105: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2018
jchioma:
Don't you just love Pdp 's organizational prowess? This arrangement is a masterpiece. Carry everyone along with one goal : Back to Daura.

Why not, the gathering of thieves is indeed a masterpiece.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Tareq1105: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
daddytime:

I feel you bro, my proposal seeks to centre on these and more. The youths are angry, frustrated and seemingly at their wits end. They need to be shown what plans or steps are to be put in place to allay their fears. This is no longer the case of sharing 1k or 5k. Lets get them involved and assured.

Our youths should vote right. They should shun money voting. I can't imagine the way our youths reason these days just bcoz someone has brought dollar to politics.

I'm not campaigning for any party but I want to advise that they should vote right.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by seunmsg(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
meforyou1:
u hear urself? We defeated u mercilessly in osogbo

Who are the we? Why do you like to deceive yourself like this?
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Apoztl3(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

The people of Osun state gave their mandate to Oyetola and he will rule the state for four good years. The court is not the place to change the decision of the majority.
But it was the place that ruled a verdict in favour of Fayemi, Aregbe, Amosun et Al abi..

No first go start to Atikulate before its too late
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by murphyibiam15(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

You suppose know say Ebonyi south man must be in the mix of centre of not just Igbo politics but politics in Nigeria since the days of Akanu Ibiam. As Anyim Pius Anyim, now Umahi
na so grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by seunmsg(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
VULCAN:
When hypocrisy takes off its clothes and runs outside nake.d.

No party in the history of Nigeria has enjoyed gubernatorial court judgements in its favour as much as APC.

Shame!

Really? Can you mention just one election that APC won through the court?
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by GoodofNaija: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2018
intruxive:

PDP is darkness

If PDP is darkness then APC must be hell!
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Your statement about rivers shows your senseless and empty.total pvcs collected in rivers is not even up to 2 million.if gej didnt get up to 1.5 million there,is it atiku that will? Buhari will get 30% of rivers anywhere.
Saraki is not a good campaigner.you cant compare him to amechi.he may even lose his state.tambuwal has already lost his state so which other state can he organize? Dankwambo cant even win his state for atiku.ortom is the worst governor in the north central,he has nothing to campaign about except failure and wheel barrow.umahi is clearly pro buhari and against peter and atiku,expect sabotage.wike isba good choice but he has amechi to contend with in rivers.fayose will struggle to win ekiti.
Up buhari.down atiku
LMBDO ...see hope of life ..

woke can't win his state..
dankwabo can't win his state..bla bla bla.

stop giving your lifeless self hope please .

The east and South belongs to Atiku Don.
Atiku / Buhari are from north.. It's a tie .
Buhari wl win majority states in the west .. Atiku might win two .

I speak with facts and not sentiments....

#YOlO

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Tareq1105: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
JuanDeDios:

You're RIGHT.

But there's also reality. Do you have any example of an executive president that emerged anywhere and proceeded to govern without a reasonable parliamentary backing? The way things stand today, that professor has to join a major party for any chance of winning. You said KOWA. KO-what? How many people even heard of her? How many states and LGAs did this professor visit? How many TV and radio appearances did she make to articulate her political philosophy and governance objectives? That's how politics works. Voting a candidate without presence or structures anywhere and whose party is likely to win zero NA seats is just a statement not a strategy. I'm sorry, but it's now things are.

Yes, the cycle will continue until we either revolt on the streets or get lucky and a good leader emerges from these rotten major parties. Yes, this too is a prayer rather than a strategy.

O God of creation
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders' right,
Help our youths the truth to know..........
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Tareq1105: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2018
tasteofcash:
no problem brother. we wil continue to vote them in and out till we get it right. But for 2019, we are Atikulating

I've started saving some money bcoz I know that under "them" some of our huge revenue generating national assets will be sold in the name of public private partnership.

I hope they will sell Nigerian Port Authority or Nigerian Maritime Service Authority to me.

Sorry for asking, like how much would I need to save to buy one of these Agencies?
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by inzauche: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Also @ INZAGHI624@gmail.com. I need the contact of PDP national campaign manager or organizer. Have a well - packaged proposal that will see them in my zone.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by sunnyt1(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2018
The choice of fayose for sw is a miscalculated ploy, he lacks the gladatorial status and acumen to conquer sw, someone from lagos, ogun or oyo would have tick the proverbial boxes

Beating Tinubu should be the goal and fayose can not even defeat iyana ipaja bus stop chairman not to talk of opeifa, adeola
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by JuanDeDios: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

O God of creation
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders' right,
Help our youths the truth to know..........
I'm hardly a "youth" anymore, but what's your "truth" oga mi?
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki led the Osun state PDP campaign team to defeat, he will lead Atiku's campaign to defeat as well.

Saraki and Atiku are well known rogues, they should never be allowed to lead any country.
The election in Osun was 255k for APC n 255k for PDP.

An excellent outting for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Nigeria isn't the problem but Nigerians is. Look at deluded fools supporting pdp, a party that almost sold Nigeria to Iraq. I regret being a Nigerian walahi. Waking up everyday seeing that I'm sharing same country with these dead brain lunatics sicken me.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by SirBunky85(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2018
jchioma:
Don't you just love Pdp 's organizational prowess? This arrangement is a masterpiece. Carry everyone along with one goal : Back to Daura.
don't u think atiku should have named kwankwaso as his DG so as to pull 4m kano votes to the PDP?
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by SirBunky85(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2018
kennygee:

When coconut water has taken over the brain.

Osun election that even a baby in the womb knows was rigged.
and wat makes u think d presidential election would not be rigged ?
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by SirBunky85(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:
The announcement we have been waiting for since. Saraki is the best bet to head the organisation going by what we saw him do in Osun.

Tambuwal would rally the support of the Caliphate, the most powerful institution in the North but I would have preferred Kwankwaso.

Ortom is issa goal in North Central and he has the simplest job. All he needs to shout is herdsmen and show pictures of the mass grave and NC would fall into formation.

Umahi is the weak link in SE PDP and with him as Coordinator, he would have no option than to sit up all we need him to do is to deliver his state.

Dankwambo is another goal. A man well loved in North East, with him here pointing out the atrocities of buhari, NE would be on lock down.

Fayose would be dropped, Gbenga Daniel, our incoming SGF, the first Yoruba man that would occupy that position after Olu Falae would lead us to victory in the SW.

In SS, the ever rugged Wike would lead the charge and we are sure of 2.5 million votes in Rivers this time around.

Zombies would shed blood! This list is highly Atikulated. Thank you Lord for giving us an Atikulated President.
lol.we too confuse for dis country
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by intruxive(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
GoodofNaija:

If PDP is darkness then APC must be hell!
No thats PDP's surname, hell grin
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by seunmsg(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The election in Osun was 255k for APC n 255k for PDP.

An excellent outting for PDP.

Atiku will come second again next year and you will celebrate it as an excellent outing.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Celsony: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2018
daddytime:
Wow...anybody with their contact should pm me please. I have a lovely proposal for them centred around the youths and securing their votes based on what the party can do for them.

francegeorge62@gmail.com

email your proposal here, you will get a reply

atikigrassrootsbb@gmail.com

or search for atiku on twitter.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

Atiku will come second again next year and you will celebrate it as an excellent outing.

we don't have Osun elections Next year.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
JuanDeDios:

You're RIGHT.

Do you know what happens to those who sit and wait for luck to visit them? They grow white whiskers waiting. Luck isnt coming to pay you a visit, you make your own luck.

Nobody is going to lead any revolution in this country. We are too diverse for that and not hungry enough either. Neither did the United States build a formidable country with prayers only.

We know Atiku is a master thief but we want to vote for him all the same. It'd be really foolish to cry later on when he corners our commonwealth.

Each and everyone of us has a vote each. Our votes versus their votes and you realize that democracy CAN actually be a government of the people by the people for the people.

Yes, it'd be nice if all the other smaller parties coalesce into one big party so that we have an alternative to the other two rotten tomatoes vying for presidency.

Hopefully the other smaller parties will come to their senses and present a single candidate worth voting.

Irrespective of whether they become politically astute or not before election day, neither Atiku nor Buhari is worth voting for. QED.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by SocialJustice: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
daddytime:
Wow...anybody with their contact should pm me please. I have a lovely proposal for them centred around the youths and securing their votes based on what the party can do for them.

francegeorge62@gmail.com
Not everything is done online, seek it offline and try to meet their team in person.
Re: Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign by seunmsg(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

we don't have Osun elections Next year.

Sigh! Must i explain everything to you? Atiku is contesting for president of Nigeria and the election will hold next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / ‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.