Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk (2295 Views)

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe / Timaya Show Off His Cute Son In New Adorable Video / Jaywon Shows Off His Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by itspzpics(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2018
In his Instagram story, it seems the super star wizkid feel so happy as hell spend some time with his cute son Zion.

He laugh as the little kid walk to the pool, he's now proud dad. Zion now walks.

In his recent he also swag up rocking fendi designer clotth. You like ?

See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-spend-time-with-his-cute-son-feel-so-happy-as-he-walk/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by itspzpics(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more cute photo of Wizkid and his son % watch the interestimg Video >>> HERE

More

Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by G1STM0RE: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by youngest85(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Where's the resemblance now?

God knows, if my child doesn't look like me, the mother must go and look for the father
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Alzirida(f): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2018
I do have mood swing about Wizi AKA starboy.

I hate his dress sense
I hate the fact he is drying up courtesy of hard drugs.

Hate the fact he loves attention from his baby mamas.

I love his songs
Love his ambition .
More over he is apolitical unlike that omo kekere
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by youngberry001(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2018
youngest85:

God knows, if my child doesn't look like me, the mother must go and look for the father
lemme just pass u i tink u re high on codein grin

nah any child u have wit u wife go resemble u cheesy e no go even copy face from any of unah family member smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Waakanda: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Love them equally whether local or international sons grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Radicalface: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

I hate his dress sense

I love his songs
Love his ambition .

just say that you're a wizkid fan and stop all the harangue.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by onlinetomola(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2018
And dis Wiz-Pikkin go dey form international for us in everything...He ignores him Naija born pikkin and embraces him foreign born pikkin all d time. And some mofos go still come here dey yarn trash-can for mouth praising dis barbaric act.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Wetin Concern me sef.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by adeife19(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

I hate his dress sense

I love his songs
Love his ambition .
You no no wetin they do you bah
Fineboy beta song you come dey say you no like hin music,i swear make hin just mistakely propose to you go gree for am shapshap
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Alzirida(f): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2018
adeife19:

You no no wetin they do you bah
Fineboy beta song you come dey say you no like hin music,i swear make hin just mistakely propose to you go gree for am shapshap

My BF is more cute than Wizkid.

Tall, dark, 1.8m , 6packs, deep voice, 12cm penisz size,
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Tamarapetty(f): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Pool again??
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Icebreeze(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

what about the thickness? I just hope it's a monster.
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by ogajaki(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2018
daddy o

Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by itspzpics(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

who ask u madam? how u have been dreaming of wizkid
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
youngest85:

open ur eyes. one about all wizkid's son is that they have pink lips like hime and they have the same nose has him
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Goldmaxx(f): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

this boy stop diagracing your self on social media
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Nbote(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
wizKID and hisKID.. A tale of 2 kids
Re: Wizkid Spend Time With His Cute Son, Feel So Happy As He Walk by Olodo24: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
I heard he's a deadbeat dad... someone please confirm the gist

(1) (Reply)

After Failing To Release Hit Song, Chidinma Begins Search Of A Husband / Actress Kehinde Bankole Poses Her Backside In Beautiful Pictures / Davido Tests POSITIVE For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.