Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe (43695 Views)

How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him / Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by CatANDratTHEORY: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has warned Nigerians to stop trolling her marriage to movie marketer, Kazim Adeoti.

The actress in a recent interview said she was happy being Adeoti’s second wife.

She appealed to those trolling her on social media to leave her alone even if they have a problem with her decision.

Aigbe also begged her critics to allow her enjoy her new marriage in peace, insisting she made the right choice.

Recall that Aigbe was trolled on social media after she announced her marriage to Adeoti.

She said, “Please, I just want to beg Nigerians. Please, I’m not the first person to be a second wife. It is my choice to be a second wife. And I’m happy with it. Please, everybody should just leave me alone. Let me just be happy.

If you can, be happy for me, be happy for me. If you are not happy for me, go and get busy.

“On a much more serious note, it’s my choice. I’m happy. So just leave me to enjoy my marriage, please.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/04/leave-me-alone-im-happy-as-second-wife-mercy-aigbe/

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by CatANDratTHEORY: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerians can take Panadol for someone else's headache.

The lady has made her choice, I wonder why the trolls won't let her be.

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Lattop1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
She has made her choice let her be Jare

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Shalommy(f): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Her life, her business. Chaii

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
She deserved it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Felimax(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Enjoy your marriage jare. Lot's of folks think marriage is all about they carry at the middle.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Rastaramsey(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
She has the right to-do whatever pleases her..... Nigerians just keep poking their noses in the affairs wey no concern them...

18 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by JaneYave(f): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Leave me alone! This one loud ooo. Nigerians sabi choke person life especially those that conceal their lives and advice others.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Nyendu(f): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
People should learn to mind their business

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by GreaterFuture(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Okk

Abeg,I have an iPhone 13 pro Max available for sale.
Brand new.
512GB
Location is Abuja.
Price ₦800k Pere
Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Frosheer(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
dem do swear for this one already
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Mrupdate11: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ah finnese

Nah her business

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Lindajames1010: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
T
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by oluwaseyi0: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Her life her choice

But truly truly all that glitters ain't really gold

With the way they carry themselves you will think all this celebrity especially female ones have it all

That's how one called Timaya claim he is too big to step down out of his car to look at the car he bashed, implying the car owner should carry her car wreckage he will call her when he has her time

But you see how the things go grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by condralbedez: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Who give a Bleep
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Caleycashh: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's all about the money!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by WonderManly(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
You see...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Sucre6: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Madam who's holding you bayi? This alone say how unhappy u are, we ain't kids of yesterday ma grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Samfloxin(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
But is she a Christian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by englishmart(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Overaged feminists be like "Even if it's just a child let me have

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Truvelisback(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/04/leave-me-alone-im-happy-as-second-wife-mercy-aigbe/
On Behalf of her, u guys should leave her alone. It's life, not urs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by VEXT: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
From 1st wife to 2nd wife

5 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Cholls(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
My sister taaah! Comot there, who dey hold you

6 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
But why are people trolling her though? Adeoti is a Muslim and according to their religion they are permitted to marry more than one wives. Mercy is now the second wife, so where is this Husband Snatching thing coming from?

There are more important things Nigerians should be focusing their energy on like preparing for 2023 election

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by WoundedLamb: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Happy for her. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 39, I Am 33" / Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World / Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.