Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda (37951 Views)

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
mezarddinny:
why can't he call a baby ugly? you these emotional people suck

the baby is fine to me though
And i don't see anything wrong in being emotional.

Not everyone would get to go through hell on earth, so why would you expect everyone to be hard-hearted?
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by ireneidiva(f): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
chineloSA:

Rubbish. If it's private then it should be on social platforms.

It's unnecessary to you probably because you give kids English names.
Idiot
What is wrong with giving MY child an English name? Apparently, anybody that has a different opinion from yours is an Idiot. You are really pathetic. Have a nice day madam.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by ireneidiva(f): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
chineloSA:

There is everything wrong with having unAfrican names when you are African.
What does Veronica means? Do you know?
Veronica means 'She who brings victory'.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by chineloSA(f): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
safarigirl:
i am not justifying anything. I only corrected your wrong assumption that Mama Hailey is an "African mother"....just because someone is black doesn't mean they can relate to an African name.

Would you have preferred the child be named Taquisha or one of those 'African-American' names?

Listen, the father of this child is Yoruba and it would have been appropriate for her to get a Yoruba name.

Giving a child a foreign name is plain self hatred.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by chineloSA(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

What is wrong with giving MY child an English name? Apparently, anybody that has a different opinion from yours is an Idiot. You are really pathetic. Have a nice day madam.

What's idiotic is not knowing that you hate yourself and your language that you cannot stand naming your kids in your language. That's really pathetic.

You love foreign things that you are ready to fight for them instead of fighting to keep yours. You are so in love with being subjugated.

Have you see a White, Indian, Chinese with an Igbo or Yoruba or any African name?

What's so special about English names. It's so backwards and sick.

It was used during colonial era to brainwash and make us forget about our own names and importance

SO, you find that acceptable. If you do, yes you are stupid.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by chineloSA(f): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

Veronica means 'She who brings victory'.

You heard or Googled? It's not your understanding or common man knowledge. It's what you got from Google. I am sure of that.

Why does it hurt for Africans to let go of colonisation? WHY do Africans love being colonised so much?

English names were given to Christians and Muslims by force in an attempt to wipe out everything about your languages and not that God never appruoved of your language or Native names. It was all White and Arab supremacy, yet you find it hard to let go.

Why are Africans so stupid and docile?
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by mezarddinny: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2018
zinnyzee:
And i don't see anything wrong in being emotional.

Not everyone would get to go through hell on earth, so why would you expect everyone to be hard-hearted?
lol I hate seeing stuffs like that, people should learn that everyone or thing can't be beautiful, becos someone is in a pitiful condition doesn't make the person beautiful, a plane crash survivor should be called ugly if she/he is, no time to pamper anyone
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by ireneidiva(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
chineloSA:

You heard or Googled? It's not your understanding or common man knowledge. It's what you got from Google. I am sure of that.

Why does it hurt for Africans to let go of colonisation? WHY do Africans love being colonised so much?

English names were given to Christians and Muslims by force in an attempt to wipe out everything about your languages and not that God never appruoved of your language or Native names. It was all White and Arab supremacy, yet you find it hard to let go.
Why are Africans so stupid and docile?
Madam, you asked the meaning, I told you. I wish I could read all you've written but I just don't have the energy. Sorry.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by ireneidiva(f): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
chineloSA:

What's idiotic is not knowing that you hate yourself and your language that you cannot stand naming your kids in your language. That's really pathetic.

You love foreign things that you are ready to fight for them instead of fighting to keep yours. You are so in love with being subjugated.

Have you see a White, Indian, Chinese with an Igbo or Yoruba or any African name?

What's so special about English names. It's so backwards and sick.

It was used during colonial era to brainwash and make us forget about our own names and importance

SO, you find that acceptable. If you do, yes you are stupid.
Is English your native language? Why not type in Igbo language? Why wear or eat things not African too? Allow people to breathe and have their own opinion. I detest people who use insulting words during arguments. Africans are trained to be respectful. Humans should even have mutual respect so this is my last message to you.

1 Like

Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by chineloSA(f): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2018
ireneidiva:

Is English your native language? Why not type in Igbo language? Why wear or eat things not African too? Allow people to breathe and have their own opinion. I detest people who use insulting words during arguments. Africans are trained to be respectful. Humans should even have mutual respect so this is my last message to you.

Listen, I didn't even invite you to respond to my comment. You invited yourself.

On using Igbo, how will I have known that everyone on this platform understands Igbo. Yes we were colonised and made to ignore and believe that English is the most convenient and easiest language. We were made to ignore our languages in favour of English and that was not right. We can change it.

As for using Western products, that's one absurd and retarded comment I always hear from white supremacists.
I say it's ubsurd, because
1. it clearly portrays your thinking as a white supremacists. You think white people are the only people who created things in this world and therefore black people are merely consumers.
It's really retarded thinking. So many inventions were invented by Africans/black people and some were stolen by the same white people you are praising and passed on as theirs. Read your history.

2. Trade has always been the backbone of human existence and survival between continents and races. Arabs, Europeans, Indians sold their goods and took Africans good and raw materials, so whatever technology they have it would have eventually ended in Africa because of trade. Whatever we had was eventually going to end in their hands too.

3. That being said we traded as Africans and exchanged things that were useful and that added value and improved our lives. What does giving an English name improve or add value to an African? Does it make you immune to racism and discrimination when in Western countries? Instead it demeans you and make you look stupid for adopting things that you don't even fully understand.

4. Our African names always have meanings and always defined our path in life ( consciously or unconsciously. You are pathetic if you are not aware of that and continue to fight for names that mostly have no meaning to Africans.

As for allowing people to breath
1. If their business is not on a public forum I will not add my two cents. So long as they put their private business on public forums for ordinary people's consumption, I will continue adding my two cents on the matter and there is nothing you can do about it.
2. I have a right to add my two cents on how black/African people should operate. In fact every African has a right to say how they want our societies and race to operate. Deal with it.

What you need to do is
1. work on your white supremacists attitude that makes you think and believe that only white people are the only inventors and creators ( a lot of inventions were invented by Africans/blacks, some continue to do so even today in Nigeria alone). Some were invented by Japanese, Chinese etc. So your thinking is retarded.

2. Work on your attitude that white or English or foreign things are good. That's white supremacists attitude. You are colonised and you think that your own is inferior that you are ready to fight for foreign names.Pathetic.

What a pathetic woman you are. What are you going to teach your kids about self love, if you despise the very same thing that defines being African ( name).

You are a disgrace.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by kelizosuy(f): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Thunder fire you there u lowlife. You actually took my baby's photo. You want a madness that u won't ever recover from right? Try me
Bigprikmelove:

Is this baby cute?

1 Like

Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by mizz2posh: 3:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Bigprikmelove:

Is this baby cute?

Please take down that photo, she's only a child, somebody's child, what joy do some of you derive in hurting people's feelings? This is just wrong, please do the right thing.
Re: Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda by DesperateforGod: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2018
finestboi,please is there a way you can remove this baby's picture from here?
Kelizosuy please reach out to the mods for this picture to be taken down.

Is this baby cute?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau At The Premiere Of ‘Sons Of The Caliphate’ / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / Tobi Bakre Carrying Asisat Oshoala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.