Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) (104517 Views)

Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by kinzation(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Skseries:
exactly my taught he is like Wenger old tactics, I never expected him to come here and play same way like he did in uyo, a 4 2 3 1 formation was what I expected. This late formation was what made us lose at the world cup
don't MInd the old gaffer.. he's using outdated tactics..I wish Rafael Everton to coach the S.E one day
someone young and fresh with modern day football tactics

2 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by nosiebaba(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Anduku:

Was it not this same Libya they played that game against? If the Libyans are not tired then they shouldn't be
Oga analyze a match based on what you see on the pitch not based on your assumption that eagles and libyans ought to have the same strength level.
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Auwm1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bros,you funny oo.
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Neo2011: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
It seems Libya can still qualify as one of the best 3rd placed team
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Skseries: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
kinzation:
don't MInd the old gaffer.. he's using outdated tactics..I wish Rafael Everton to coach the S.E one day
someone young and fresh with modern day football tactics
I hope ooo
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by nosiebaba(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
scopusng:

Nonsense talk. So Libyan didn't play two days back to abi?
nonsense talk kill you there.. Since you don't know how to talk.. If you are not a blind bat you didn't see how many changes the libyans made before we made one.. Boat heads like you will just open mouth to spew insults.
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by COOL10(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Donmedrac:
Share for Benin(ighalo) like for Igbo(iwobi)
. What's this nonsense? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by bizhop01: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=opeyehmmy
You are so HIGH on HIGH.

Fucck you, do i stop you from supporting your team?
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by zuto4u(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Honestly, u are making sense.
Sleekfingers:
Nigerians living in Libya should stay indoor today.....make Dem no use vexation break their heads....a word is enough for the wise....

I repeat stay indoor

3 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Painkila: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Favor99:
Ighaaaaallloooo!!! smiley
2 goals today,
5 goals in 2 matches
These Nairalanders dont like you because of your ethnic group. Their haters!
Keep putting them to shame
Any goal Ighalo made, they were praising and giving credit to Iwobi and saying Ighalo so happened to be there 4 times. Nonsense!
Ighalo!!!!! grin grin
Haters and tribalists over to you...
you sound stupid and I know you look stupid as well.

4 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Favor99(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Donmedrac:
thank you so much..

They said Edo state is bad but none of their states is up to Edo state
Yea they always attacking Edo. All of them. Yorubas Igbos Ibibio Ijaw. Even before the Argentina game Nigerians were attacking Ighalo left and right from the Croatia match. Same ish they did to Victor Moses.
Look at the useless comments they make about any Edo celebrity or politician.
Nairalanders will flood Mercy Aigbe’s thread talking nonsense and foolish talk. But to other tribes they don’t do that.

4 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Iamtipsyy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nigeria needs a goalie every shot slipped through uzohos hands
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmm. 5 goal thriller
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Favor99:
Ighaaaaallloooo!!! smiley
2 goals today,
5 goals in 2 matches
These Nairalanders dont like you because of your ethnic group. Their haters!
Keep putting them to shame
Any goal Ighalo made, they were praising and giving credit to Iwobi and saying Ighalo so happened to be there 4 times. Nonsense!
Ighalo!!!!! grin grin
Haters and tribalists over to you...
what nonsense! Shebi its ethnic group dat made him miss for us against argentina when we were 1-1. Abi na buhari cos am? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Donmedrac: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Favor99:

Yea they always attacking Edo. All of them. Yorubas Igbos Ibibio Ijaw. Even before the Argentina game Nigerians were attacking Ighalo left and right from the Croatia match. Same ish they did to Victor Moses.
Nairalanders will flood Mercy Aigbe’s thread talking nonsense and foolish talk. But to other tribes they don’t do that.
don't mind them..
They attack us on the internet but their punishment is worse offline...

Their brothers are killed daily in Asia

1 Like

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by general111(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
have we qualified yet?
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Emoreni(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Link for Goals highlights
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by melomelo: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kudos to Ighalo
Man Of The Match

1 Like

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by mycon442: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
south Africa u guys should get ready, up Eagles

1 Like

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by killuminati(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
I tot the game is over?? What are you guys still doing on the pitch??
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=GistFullGround post=72150054]Now we have missed Ndidi against South Africa [/quoteJohn Ogu is a capable replacement.
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Favor99(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Painkila:
You didn’t say that when the others were making tribalistic comments towards my people. When they were making those jokes you didn’t say anything then.
Your obviously one of those mofos that hate Edo
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by femo86(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
You can feel the character and real life behaviour of some people from their write up/comments...

May God heal your heart and make you joyful

If life is so hard on you, don't t give up... �

Good night

2 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Painkila:
hahahaha chai
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by dabossman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
While Uzoho definitely has many flaws, I blame the midfield for almost throwing this game away. After the 2nd goal they became relaxed and started knocking the ball around casually. Even when we had attacking opportunities, they chose to pass backwards than press forward. That gave the Libyans the confidence to press us and put us on the back foot.

Thankfully, the all got the job done in the end. Ighalo though, mans on fire.

5 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by caryord(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Flyemmyrate:
It will not be well with GOTV for not showing the match. and I put the blame on our leaders for allowing all these south Africa companies to be using our heads in this country.
the match was shown on gotv(super select 1
Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by bossrillboss: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
bizhop01:
My Libya will win or Draw Go libya cheesy
...how market oga Ade

3 Likes

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Falz say Ighalo shoot issa goal? Goal....

1 Like

Re: Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
I'm yet to see buhari this Atiku that on this thread
Favor99:

[s]Yea they always attacking Edo. All of them. Yorubas Igbos Ibibio Ijaw. Even before the Argentina game Nigerians were attacking Ighalo left and right from the Croatia match. Same ish they did to Victor Moses.
Nairalanders will flood Mercy Aigbe’s thread talking nonsense and foolish talk. But to other tribes they don’t do that[/s].
gtfoh with your bullshIt, stop acting like an uncivilized person. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. / Nigeria Vs Uruguay Fifa U17 World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Tunisia Vs Nigeria: AFCON Third Place (0 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.