Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared (52363 Views)

I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now / Help: I Won 8Million From 1xbet But They Only Credit Me 5Million / I Won 5.4million On 1xbet But They Mark The Ticket As Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by ChildOfDoom: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
After over 60 days of abstaining from bet9ja virtual, I went back to the act. I won 1500 which I used to eat. Though I feel disappointed and scared. I might be tempted to go back again. As a precaution, I have decided not to go back there for any reason (not even charging or football) till further notice

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Totilopussylick(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
I once went to bet9ja shop with my last card wink i played the visual and won about #800 with 2 hundred naira.

The place there's this restaurant very close to the bet9ja shop.

A plate of eba and ewedu soup is #500

I quickly went in and took care of my belly first.

I said to myself, i won't enter bet9ja after I finish eating cheesy

But surprisesly i found myself in the shop

And that was how the remaining #300 went back to where it came out from tongue.

I went back home empty handed cheesy

523 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by jetwonder(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin better stay out of virtual game for your own good !

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Messi1997: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
You are a coward,you have been playing virtual for seven years and you are scared. Don't quit,keep trying don't let your previous experiences discourage you from gambling.Your time to win millions and cheat the system is near

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Uzomacharles: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Messi1997:
You are a coward,you have been playing virtual for seven years and you are scared. Don't quit,keep trying don't let your previous experiences discourage you from gambling.Your time to win millions and cheat the system is near

Can you give advice without the insult?

The OP didn't insult anybody neither did he seek your advice in particular

WHY THE HATE?

314 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Izprince(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Run ooooo...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by xeratek: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Child of doom is back!

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Collins4u1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
I almost started betting yesterday when my friend showed me how he accumulated almost 50k with 2k compounding.

God punish betting

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Qpid5(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Run ooo..
I know it's very hard to avoid virtual games, but try as much as you can..
I'm trying very hard to stop it but very difficult.
Anytime I go there, I will lost not less than 5k-6k..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Gofwane(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
xeratek:
Child of doom is back!
one of my wereyest nairalander of all time!

Get ready for some ChildofDooming stories. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by mecussey(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
gentleman82:
That is how it always happens , when you loose a lot and decides to quit , after a long time you then decide to play just one you will be lucky and win. That will lure you to return to gambling, then you will loose so much . Its like the demon of gambling failure left you when you stopped and it will return when you are fully back.

I advise every young person to learn any programming language of choice. Somehow, you will understand how life works. The computer balances win and loss to favor the company and make sure the stakers don't lose hope. Its like a programmed algorithm. If the op knows what's good for him, he should run and play whenever someone loses heavily

23 Likes

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
This time around, you are going in with full force, to recover lost grounds. I see you betting with your kidneys. angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by bigcee(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
After over 60 days of abstaining from bet9ja virtual, I went back to the act. I won 1500 which I used to eat. Though I feel disappointed and scared. I might be tempted to go back again. As a precaution, I have decided not to go back there for any reason (not even charging or football) till further notice
This is a result of Poverty and lazyness undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Get a real job, betting isn’t a job and an effective survival strategy.

12 Likes

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Oturatetuala(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Messi1997:

Amen o!
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Oturatetuala(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy guy u dey vex o

LIVINGICON:
This time around, you are going in with full force, to recover lost grounds. I see you betting with your kidneys. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Sardonicus: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Gambling is a brilliant system of taxing people’s greed and foolishness.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Ayula911: 2:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Please go back, and next time wear a tie and belt. [color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Passionnn: 3:48am On Mar 18, 2022
gentleman82:
That is how it always happens , when you loose a lot and decides to quit , after a long time you then decide to play just one you will be lucky and win. That will lure you to return to gambling, then you will loose so much . Its like the demon of gambling failure left you when you stopped and it will return when you are fully back.
No be Juju be that?
Oshogbo!
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Waterlilly: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2022
please dont go back

1 Like

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Edyice: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Betting no fit leave a niggar

5 Likes

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by sheanzy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Edyice:
Betting no fit leave a niggar
follow who know road
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by kekakuz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nobody wins the devil
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by id4sho(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
shocked
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Fyie: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Baby nseju aka adapter...

two up!two down!!
Two to come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by adedolapoololade(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
id4sho:
shocked
You are foolish
Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by McOluOmo: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Promised not to shag any girl for the next 3 months and now 3 ladies are disturbing me for sex, perhaps i bang one and luck up again...

Advice me please......!

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by Jmichael1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Liverpool got benfica
chelsea got madrid
man city got atletico
bayern got villareal

3 Likes

Re: I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared by ugosilva: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Run for your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / 5 Simple Truth About Cement Business / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.