Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 23 December, 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 23 December, 2018 (473 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 23 September, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 23 December, 2018 by femoint007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP
LEADER'S MANUAL

LESSON SEVENTEEN(17)

SUNDAY, 23RD OF DECEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: THE NIGHT COMETH WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK.

HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM
1. I love this family Of God,
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their arms
And 'am so glad to be
A part of this great family

2. I bless this family of God,
So greatly prospered by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

3. I know this family of God,
So deeply rooted in the word,
And 'am so glad to be

4. I see this family of God,
So highly lifted above all,
And 'am so glad to be

5. Come and join this family of God,
So highly favoured by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE
10 minutes for Opening Prayer, Praise and Worship
10 minutes for Testimonies
15 minutes for Bible Discussion
15 minutes for General Prayers
10 minutes for Questions & Answers
5 minutes for Welcoming New Members
10 minutes for Announcements,
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.

PRAYER POINT: Father, strengthen me to work for you while it is day.

BIBLE PASSAGE: Matthew 5:13-16
13. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mark 16:15-20
15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

INTRODUCTION: As a child of God, everywhere you go, your assignment is to propagate the Gospel. Let people look at you and seek the God you serve. The time to live for Christ is now. Our service will be weighed and tried for what sort it is. The things that were done for God will remain and endure the fire. I Must Work The Works Of Him That Sent Me, (John. 9:4a). What are the Works?

MEMORY VERSE: I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.John 9:4

TEXT REVIEW: Matt. 5:13-16, Mark 16:15-20
i. You have what it takes to work in the day.
ii. Let your light shine while it is day.
iii. Let it shine, don't hide your light.

LESSON OUTLINE
1. Preach the Gospel to all nations of the world- Matt 28:19a
The time runs swiftly, there is so much to do, a great load of work. The Gospel has to be preached to the ends of the earth. The world's teeming population must be reached for Christ. The truth has to made known.
2. Baptize them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Matt. 28:19b
3. Teach them to observe all the things whatsoever I have commanded you. Simply put, teach them to obey my Words which is the Holy Bible. Matt. 28:20.
4. Your fruit should remain(applying discipleship, teaching of the Word, follow-up, etc). Jon 15:16. Acts 15:36 While it is Day. John 9:4. While the day of life lasts, for in the grave there is no work nor device. Ps 115:17. Isaiah 55:6.

The Night Comes, When No Man Can Work. John 9:4b
Night, as used above, connotes death or period of frail body due to old age. It is the time when we are dead or when we are no longer active and lack the strength for the demands of the ministry. It could also refer to the time when we are incapacitated by sickness or when we lie in a coma ready to die. Death can come at any time, it is not according to the alphabets or age or gender, for we are as the grass of the field. 1 Kings 2:1-3,10

SUMMARY: Now is the time to work.

CONCLUSION: We need to make full use of every opportunity while we have it, we should not fail to take advantage of the opportunities that are immediately before us. This life is short, it is but as the length of a day; a great deal of work has to be done especially Kingdom assignment, and death is hastening on, which will put a full stop to all our works.

ASSIGNMENT: What does the night connote and why should work be done in the day?

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Thank God for sending His Word to us.
2. Father, please help me to do that which will earn me eternity.
3. Father, rekindle the fire of soul winning in me in Jesus' name.
4. Father, please give me the grace to be steadfast in my walking and working with you till my last breathe.
5. Father, empower every member of RCCG to be adducted to soul winning and let them launch out for lost souls
6. Father, increase Daddy G.O's passion for soul winning and answer his prayers speedily.
7. Personal prayer request(s).

GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK
MONDAY: Mark 13:13 - Watch and pray
TUESDAY: Rev 3:11 - That no man take thy crown.
WEDNESDAY: 1 Kings 13:7-24 - No resting time.
THURSDAY: 1 Sam 21:8-10 - Time to make haste.
FRIDAY: John 15:16 - There are great rewards in winning souls.
SATURDAY: Rev. 22:12 - Behold, I come quickly.
SUNDAY: Soul winning is a commandment, obey it.

(1) (Reply)

God's Revelation 2019 - The Spirit Reveals / The Disgraced Zimbabwean Pastor Has Always Been Controversial. Read Why(photo) / South Africa Church Collapses During Passover: 13 Killed, 16 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.