Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Call To Serve. #nondenominational - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call To Serve. #nondenominational (201 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Serve. #nondenominational by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Deep calleth into deep... Men ought to pray and faint not. For this is the generation of those that seek him. This is the era that was spoken before hand. The generation that the world have been waiting for. I speak not of man but of the testimony of the anointed ones. The whole waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. They have been waiting for the generation but thus saith the Lord the time is now. The fathers have prophesied about the era. Where men will walk with God as Enoch did. I want to be a partaker of this Devine happening. Souls and territories have been waiting for us to dominate. They have been waiting for u. I relent not in the ministry of our Lord Jesus. For he has shown is mercy and grace in these last days. For there is something to do.

The book of life as to be filled with billions. The voice cryeth in the wilderness "set the captive free. " where are they that are called unto the task. Where are the preachers and the prophets. Where are the evangelist and the teachers. Are we all seeking after the corporate world. Do we desire a way for ourselves other that Christ's. Are we scared of being broke. Do we live in an unfulfilled life. My soul crieth cos I'm one of this folks. Never been fulfilled cos I know many haven't heard of our Lord. A resounding voice in the wilderness "set the captive free.". He desires obedience and not sacrifice
Re: A Call To Serve. #nondenominational by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
The sons Issachar understands time and season... Spend quality time praying in the spirit. He that speaks in an unknown tongues speaks not man but to God for no one understands him howbeit he speaks mysteries to the father.
Remember... This is the generation of they that seek him..

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/10/18 / Court Acquits Asia Bibi, Christian Woman On Death Row For Blasphemy / Wearing A Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.