Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos (24507 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / S.O Ohikhena Is Dead! Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Shot Dead, Brother Kidnapped / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Skepticus: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Codebrain594454:
As a programmer, you will become very powerful and indispensable in today's world

What have you got?
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Favor99(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Nne5:
Did you say he went missing in Edo state?
Nuff said!
Hope he returns!
Try and stop being tribalist and hateful, sha.
It doesn’t hurt to love one another as Christ loves you. Try doing it for one day, try living without hate.
Thank me later shocked
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by favour32(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2018
I pray that he is found, Lord please release your angels on assignment to fish out his location.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2018
May we never experience failure at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name.amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Favor99(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Humblechuks002:
I pray that he is found, Lord please release your angels on assignment to fish out his location.
Amen
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by fagbemiakintayo(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Auchi and the bad new from students is getting out of hands... ESCAPE FROM AUCHI new nollywood movie title..
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Petros45: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2018
May God bring him back safely
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by kheny12(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Edo pls spear him
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by jeromeoke(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Edo boys don mine him skull,

Jubril must go
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2018
'An enemy has done This'
Enemy of his progress does not wants him to Graduate. This is called 'spirit of almost there' or 'Failure at the edge of Breakthroughs'.

Only God knows whar happen to Him that instigated his disappearance.
I pray God to send Help his way so that he does not miss his Graduation ceremony.

To me, the situation is likened to a couple who wants to marry and on the day of the wedding, the bride gets kidnapped by bad Guys.
That is the way I see it.

But God will not allow us to go missing, a minute to our Breakthroughs, Miracles and Testimony.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Favor99(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2018
I pray that God protects him and brings him home safely. God please bless him and his family

But people go missing throughout Nigeria, it’s only when it happens in Edo that they want to put it front page. Boko Haram is kidnapping people here and there, why is that not front page.

These tribalistic sell out mods just want to smear Edo State as much as they can.
A disproportionate amount of negative news about Edo makes front page. One would think Edo is just as big as Lagos with the amount of negative news the sellout mods put in front page.

In Ondo one woman bit of her landlords lips, but was that front page? No! No it wasn’t!
People that go missing everywhere in the world is what makes front page.

Just so they have something negative to say about Edo. These people and their agendas to spread hate and division in Nigeria
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by chisani(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2018
I hope he never step on toes! EDO state!!! Experience na the best teacher jare.if you know, you know. Unibest
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by kheny12(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
Yoruba's spare him oo
Are u ok
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Favor99(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2018
kheny12:
Edo no dey carry last for all dis kind news.Edo I hail una ooo.
So this is your first post on nairaland? You love your country Nigeria and this is the post you make?
What rubbish cheesy

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Favor99(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2018
kheny12:
Are u ok
Lol! You didn’t like the instant karma? You said something tribalistic and then you get one right back in return from the guy. Who’s ok? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2018
I pray they find him!

Edo people??

I carry nyansh give dem
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Favor99(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
chisani:
I hope he never step on toes! EDO state!!! Experience na the best teacher jare.if you know, you know. Unibest
See yourself. People are here praying for the guy and his family. And your here typing this bull crap.

Why not pray for him and wish him the best?
It won’t kill you to be kind and good to others.

It will be in your best interest if you love your neighbor as yourself.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Favor99(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
I pray they find him!

Edo people??

I carry nyansh give dem
Carry your nyash somewhere else and stop spouting rubbish and ignorance here.
Abeg undecided
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2018
person wey dey fela shrine dey chill till friday felaboration...if u know..u know
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Primenet(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Safe return is all i wish you.

Get FREE or PAID Landing Page or Funnel for your online Marketing

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Olakunorivictor(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
How i wish his disappearance can be canneled bck to old lifeless buhari bad governance

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Ebonko4life(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Abeg oo I no wan hear bad story oo��

Be safe wherever you are..

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by wonder233: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2018
He is missing, not confirmed dead. I know like most Nigerians,
typing rip is what you look forward to in life. But can you exercise a little patience, so that at least they can confirm he's actually dead?
Cumtroller:
May his soul Rest In Peace...

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Splasshhh(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Another tragic story of a student

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by chisani(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Favor99:

See yourself. People are here praying for the guy and his family. And your here typing this bull crap.

Why not pray for him and wish him the best?
It won’t kill you to be kind and good to others.

It will be in your best interest if you love your neighbor as yourself.
tongue tongue tongue
off course is my wish that he comes back alive and unhurt. Am just skeptical about his where about especially in Edo state where I schooled for 4years. May God bring him back from us.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Favor99:

Carry your nyash somewhere else and stop spouting rubbish and ignorance here.
Abeg undecided
Hiyah... You from Edo come?

No vex abeg, e be like sey frustration dey ur body before

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by Nne5: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Favor99:

Try and stop being tribalist and hateful, sha.
It doesn’t hurt to love one another as Christ loves you. Try doing it for one day, try living without hate.
Thank me later shocked
Who is being hateful?

Get the fvck outta my mentions rat.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by lonlytroy(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2018
I hope he is not already in the ground.
Fear all those cowartist
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by lordpherow98(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
I pray they don't find his body instead
It's rare finding missing persons in that environment

God be with him
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student, Isaac 'Fela' Missing In Edo. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The guy don match line. grin Dem dey treat him fvck up. I just pray make dem nor use Fela count scores. grin
hahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina / Police Arrest Redeemed Pastor Involved In Burial Of Murdered Boy / Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.