Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) (31269 Views)

Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
When u hire criminals and greedy fellows they continue to behave like criminals. Quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

You just talk...
Treat people bad and expect good things then.
You think everyone can take what Nigeria gives and not cave.
Sit on your moral high horse dishing stupid sermons.
When it comes down to it. Nobody hurts those they love.
The man deserved it.
Am sure of that, for all his employees to gang up on him he must really be an asshole.
Assumptions are not a strong quality of a logicaI mind. I have had my share of abusive bosses ,I have been sexually harassed ,I have been slapped and even verbally abused at different jobs on different occasions ,so I don't sit on a moral high horse. In all this ,I left and didnt think of how to pay back .

A criminal minded person would still have found a reason to steal eggs on a farm,if you have worked in a place that has to do with retailing ,then you would have known this. No matter how fairly paid some people are,the need to want more for free will always make them pilfer.

Justifying someone who doesn't blink when taking the life of another shows how low you are on morals and how closed your conscience must be undecided.

My advise to employers is to try to be diverse in tribe while hiring. I know some people who prefer to hire a particular tribe because of cheap labor but a gang up like this is very easy especially if you as the boss does not hear their language.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thats the shithole mentality. It is always the victims fault.
He should have allowed them steal his eggs afterall its a few eggs
Same thing when drivers were stealing from dangote some people said he should allow them steal afterall he is the richest black man
And they wonder why their shithole country is so fúcked up

3 Likes

Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Look at this slowpoke's comment and know why flat heads have no brains....

I respect his comment.
There is a straight line between the caused and effect.
The man's workers ganged up to not only get a Ransome then killed the man.( it was personal) they probably didn't think the man had so much money seeing that he paid them like beggers. When he paid the rage they must have felt. (Like you have this much) in rage they probably killed him
If the man was a good employer, I can bet that should robbers have attacked him this same employees would have come to the rescue.
There are no bad people in the world, situations shape us responses.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by megacity: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
When you are in the West make sure you wear cap all the time to protect your skull from skull harvesters .......I hear say those people no dey take eye see skull
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Assumptions are not a strong quality of a logicaI mind. I have had my share of abusive bosses ,I have been sexually harassed ,I have been slapped and even verbally abused at different jobs on different occasions ,so I don't sit on a moral high horse. In all this ,I left and didnt think of how to pay back .

A criminal minded person would still have found a reason to steal eggs on a farm,if you have worked in a place that has to do with retailing ,then you would have known this. No matter how fairly paid some people are,the need to want more for free will always make them pilfer.

Justifying someone who doesn't blink when taking the life of another shows how low you are on morals and how closed your conscience must be undecided

I've seen criminals change and good people change.
This wasn't an isolated incident, his workers came together to do the deed, it crazy improbable for the entire workers to side with the sacked man if they all didn't bear hash feeling towards him.
He must have been a shitty boss.
Doesn't mean he had to pay with his life, but everyone overacts sometimes.

To you, look everyone deals with situations differently, the average Hausa man in a fight will bring out a knife and he WILL use it.
The Yoruba man is just talk.
The igbo, whatever will make him fight he will ensure that he gets something.

Does it matter what you think about my morals, there is a breaking point for everyone, and I hold in value that the only thing that allows evil people to succeed is when good people look away.
Years after when the bad people thrive and the place in a shit hole , people forget that their father's looked away or ran away or looked for greener pastures.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by tasteofcash: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Oduduwa descendants keeps causing nuisance all over the country and beyond. cool
u know oduduwa fell from sky like a spider man, dats why its descedents act like spider men when it comes to killing and harvesting body parts
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by SarakiBukola: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

[s]
I respect his comment.
There is a straight line between the caused and effect.
The man's workers ganged up to not only get a Ransome then killed the man.( it was personal) they probably didn't think the man had so much money seeing that he paid them like beggers. When he paid the rage they must have felt. (Like you have this much) in rage they probably killed him
If the man was a good employer, I can bet that should robbers have attacked him this same employees would have come to the rescue.
There are no bad people in the world, situations shape us responses[/s].

PLEASE go ahead and kill your employer because he didn't pay you well instead resigning your job as sane people do worldwide

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by paix(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Human life has no value again in Nigeria. Very pathetic, it is a daily occurrence now.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

I've seen criminals change and good people change.
This wasn't an isolated incident, his workers came together to do the deed, it crazy improbable for the entire workers to side with the sacked man if they all didn't bear hash feeling towards him.
He must have been a shitty boss.
Doesn't mean he had to pay with his life, but everyone overacts sometimes.

To you, look everyone deals with situations differently the average Hausa man in a fight will bring out a knife and he WILL use it.
The Yoruba man is just talk.
The igbo, whatever will make him fight he will ensure that he gets something.

Does it matter what you think about my morals, there is a breaking point for everyone, and I hold in value that the only thing that allows evil people to succeed is when good people look away.
Years after when the bad people thrive and the place in a shit hole , people forget that their father's looked away or ran away or looked for greener pastures.
that is why some people are criminally minded and others are not. There is always an option to do the right thing,the final decision rests on us as humans. I have been a victim of terrible bosses never for once did it cross my mind to pay back rather it taught me a lesson, hopefully when I become a boss I know how to treat those under me better even tho I know people sometimes take advantage of being nice

Let's not forget that if they were all from a tribe (as I know some people prefer to employ people from a particular tribe because of cheap labour ) and he wasn't from their tribe, then a gang up is very easy.

The good person here is a man that opened a business and created employment opportunity for people and the only evil people here are the murderous workers and their supporters

Finally,this is not a matter of a shitty boss,it is a matter of stealing, kidnap and murder. Have a nice day.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by AngelicBeing: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I want to state that no one,no matter how aggrieved you feel has the right to take the life of another.

Yes,there are terrible bosses that will abuse you emotionally and if possible make you work for them for free . But you have free will to ask for a raise or leave if you feel you are not being paid enough instead of resulting to stealing. And as the owner of the farm, he was within his rights to sack anyone found stealing.

I must say those workers were already criminally minded. First from stealing, they evolved to kidnap and ultimately to murder.

Criminals usually have justification for their crime(even armed robbers,rapist and ritualist have excuses), anyone who in anyway wants to justify this is capable of criminal acts themselves.
Well said sad
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
SarakiBukola:

PLEASE go ahead and kill your employer because he didn't pay you well instead resigning your job as sane people do worldwide

Well if a sane boss is one who gets people pissed of enough to kill him.
I would rather be insane.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
that is why some people are criminally minded and others are not. There is always an option to do the right thing,the final decision rests on us as humans. I have been a victim of terrible bosses never for once did it cross my mind to pay back rather it taught me a lesson, hopefully when I become a boss I know how to treat those under me better even tho I know people sometimes take advantage of being nice

Let's not forget that if they were all from a tribe (as I know some people prefer to employ people from a particular tribe because of cheap labour ) and he wasn't from their tribe, then a gang up is very easy.

The good person here is a man that opened a business and created employment opportunity for people and the only evil people here are the murderous workers and their supporters

Finally,this is not a matter of a shitty boss,it is a matter of stealing, kidnap and murder. Have a nice day.

Good points.
Let's agree to disagree.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

Good points.
Let's agree to disagree.
I agree to nothing that justifies murder ,have a nice day.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

You just talk...
Some of this workers barely eat 1 meal a day.
Imagine someone punishing such a person by not paying the person.

You the employer who has a roof over your head, a few cars, children who are well to do and yet you have the need to treat your workers like shit.
Then they react and am supposed to feel bad?

Everyone has a right to behave however they want as long as they can deal with the consequences.
The father did his and died, the workers did theirs and prison.if you like do yours. You just might get yours.
The only stupid sermon dished out so far is from you. So is it by force to work for someone? With this mentality you expect a new Nigeria. You want a better country. SMH
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

The only stupid sermon dished out so far is from you. So is it by force to work for someone? With this mentality you expect a new Nigeria. You want a better country. SMH

Unless you intend to work and employ yourself only.
Take a min and think about your workers. Cause they are people too.
Idiots like you keep running. To where I may ask. If the place where you are running to wansnt fixed by someone do you think your coward ass will see somewhere to work. Freaking idiot who house is on fire should learn to fix it rather than run.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I agree to nothing that justifies murder ,have a nice day.

Whatever.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

Idiots like you keep running. To where I may ask. If the place where you are running to wansnt fixed by someone do you think your coward ass will see somewhere to work. Freaking idiot who house is on fire should learn to fix it rather than run.
The house cant be fixed because of idiots like you. Idiots like you everywhere. Idiots like you in every sector and the results speak for themselves. You foolishly think somehow staying back so idiots like you can kill me is the solution. Ha! Nice try
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

...and to answer your very dumb question. Running to sanity. Im in A place where I can stroll around at 2am if I wish. I buy what I want without fear of being kidnapped or robbed then have donkeys like you say " oh he is flaunting too much" or be killed because I didnt let someone steal from me. Sounds like paradise compared to your shithole.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

...and to answer your very dumb question. Running to sanity. Im in A place where I can stroll around at 2am if I wish. I buy what I want without fear of being kidnapped or robbed then have donkeys like you say " oh he is flaunting too much" or be killed because I didnt let someone steal from me. Sounds like paradise compared to your shithole.

Hahaha, so you are in another lab you monkey.
You really think you are free.
You Africans never change.
You are all slaves, your will never be free, keep living on the mercies of your master.

Enjoy yourself Jonny Boy.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

You just talk...
Some of this workers barely eat 1 meal a day.
Imagine someone punishing such a person by not paying the person.

You the employer who has a roof over your head, a few cars, children who are well to do and yet you have the need to treat your workers like shit.
Then they react and am supposed to feel bad?

Everyone has a right to behave however they want as long as they can deal with the consequences.
The father did his and died, the workers did theirs and prison.if you like do yours. You just might get yours.
What stops you from leaving a bad boss or poor pay?It takes an illiterate mind to commit a crime Do you know that? People have options to walk away before violence but foolishness and lack of foresight leads them to grave and that is what you encourage
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

The house cant be fixed because of idiots like you. Idiots like you everywhere. Idiots like you in every sector and the results speak for themselves. You foolishly think somehow staying back so idiots like you can kill me is the solution. Ha! Nice try

You mean you ran to another country.
Hahahaha....jokes on you. Jonny.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:

Justifying someone who doesn't blink when taking the life of another shows how low you are on morals and how closed your conscience must be undecided.

My advise to employers is to try to be diverse in tribe while hiring. I know some people who prefer to hire a particular tribe because of cheap labor but a gang up like this is very easy especially if you as the boss does not hear their language.
you are a very wise person
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naughtysite:
What stops you from leaving a bad boss or poor pay?It takes an illiterate mind to commit a crime Do you know that? People have options to walk away before violence but foolishness and lack of foresight leads them to grave and that is what you encourage

I used to think thieves and killers were illiterate and misfits.
If you leave a bad boss, another is employed, he too leaves after contributing to the bosses wealth eventually the boss has little expenses and more gain, he boat yo his friends, they implement the same or similar. With more money such people can buy their way out of any problem. If we let evil go unpunished it becomes a tradition.

I'm not saying kill, am saying there should be consequences to actions.
That is justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

You mean you ran to another country.
Hahahaha....jokes on you. Jonny.
Its called migrating. A concept as old as civilization. Everyone does it. History has records of migration in humans and animals alike. Read more, talk less
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naughtysite:
you are a very wise person
thank you.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
I would have just said na afonja and their way but may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

Hahaha, so you are in another lab you monkey.
You really think you are free.
You Africans never change.
You are all slaves, your will never be free, keep living on the mercies of your master.

Enjoy yourself Jonny Boy.
Oh I am enjoying my self and I intend to enjoy myself to the fullest. Sadly you may NEVER enjoy a fraction of what Im enjoying. So long wink
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Its called migrating. A concept as old as civilization. Everyone does it. History has records of migration in humans and animals alike. Read more, talk less

Humm, yea lots of weak species do that, oh well the weak have to survive don't they. grin
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Oh I am enjoying my self and I intend to enjoy myself to the fullest. Sadly you may NEVER enjoy a fraction of what Im enjoying. So long wink

Oh am sure you are.
Are those plates clean yet.
Don't forget to clean your ass too, you'll be needing it for the pounding bossman is going to give you tonigh grin
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

Humm, yea lots of weak species do that, oh well the weak have to survive don't they. grin

Weak but smart. I'll take that any day over strong and dumb. Fortunately we dont live in the stone age amd survival is not for the strongest but the smartest. Move with the times bozo. You have a lot to learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Shoot Man Dead In Bayelsa State. Graphic Photos / Maryam Sanda Granted Bail / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.