Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) (31278 Views)

Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

Oh am sure you are.
Are those plates clean yet.
Don't forget to clean your ass too, you'll be needing it for the pounding bossman is going to give you tonigh grin
The only one getting pounded up the ass is the one who lives in a dump and gets screwed over evrywhere he goes. He is screwed by his government, he is screwed by the law that is supposed to protect him he is screwed by the banks virtually in every thing you do. Your butt must be one big mess
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Obelensi: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
NA DEM!!!!!!
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dami12345:

You just talk...
Treat people bad and expect good things then.
You think everyone can take what Nigeria gives and not cave.
Sit on your moral high horse dishing stupid sermons.
When it comes down to it. Nobody hurts those they love.
Some of this workers barely eat 1 meal a day.
Imagine someone punishing such a person by not paying the person.

You the employer who has a roof over your head, a few cars, children who are well to do and yet you have the need to treat your workers like shit.
Then they react and am supposed to feel bad?

Everyone has a right to behave however they want as long as they can deal with the consequences.
The father did his and died, the workers did theirs and prison.if you like do yours. You just might get yours.
I THINK U HAVE SAID IT ALL, UR ANS IS AN INTELLIGENT AND SOLID ONE, SOME PEOPLE LIKE CREATING UNNECESSARY PROBLEMS FOR THEMSELVES AND OTHER PEOPLE, MORE THAN 50% OF THE WORLD POPULATION NEEDS REHABILITATION.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Dami12345: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

The only one getting pounded up the ass is the one who lives in a dump and gets screwed over evrywhere he goes. He is screwed by his government, he is screwed by the law that is supposed to protect him he is screwed by the banks virtually in every thing you do. Your butt must be one big mess

Killed me. grin grin
Good one.
Hahahaha.
Had a few laughts.
Good one bro. wink
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Good, maybe their Ignorant skull mining population will Reduce.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by icon007(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
U disappointed me ooo!

How can he put them together wen he has lost dem all grin

Sirpaul:
put your senses together....
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Tayomi37(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
The place is 500m after ibusogbooro along Ibadan-ijebuode road. From the information I got bcs I usually pass through the road to ijebu for work, one man I gave a ride along that road was the one briefing me last week Friday that.
1. The owner of the farm is an ekiti man.
2. The workers are people of various background i.e Ghanaians, Fulanis, Yoruba's etc.
3. Some of the workers connive together to steal the eggs.
4. They were caught and he fired them.
5. These aggrieved workers are the one that kidnapped him and killed him after the ransom is paid but the guy said though the family were unable to meet the main targeted ransom but they collected the one they brought and still go ahead to kill the man.

As far as am concerned, no matter how strict an employer might be, stealing company goods should not be the last resort, it will fold up the place latter on..

My condolence to the family.
Re: Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video) by Sirpaul(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2018
you wicked small
icon007:

U disappointed me ooo!

How can he put them together wen he has lost dem all grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdmen Attack Man On A Bridge In Makurdi (Photos) / CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid) / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.