Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour (1675 Views)

2019 National MSME Awards: 3 Winners Tonight To Go Home With Brand New Cars / 10 Highlights From PMB’s 2019 National Democracy Day Speech, 12/6/2019 / 2019: National Association Of Cyber Money Makers Declare Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

Na so e be..for everywhere.... Dem go vote for dia son..Dem no understand much about economy and government..
But those wey go vote Atiku go still vote am..
I nor blame una mother's them..
But mother's wey dia son no dey posters..how dey wan do am..

Na Buhari n Atiku Dem no..
With the economic hardship..you guess is good as mine..

Buhari don reach daura be that ..abi I lie?

See ehn, you better concentrate on whatever you are doing in your personal life oo. Buhari is not going anywhere until 2023. No let Atiku and him paparazzi fool you, he can't win. Na my one kobo I don dash you so.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Bannylove13: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin
resurgent4oodua:

See ehn, you better concentrate on whatever you are doing in your personal life oo. Buhari is not going anywhere until 2023. No let Atiku and him paparazzi fool you, he can't win. Na my one kobo I don dash you so.

grin grin
But you my friend knows the truth..

Deep down ..you dey feel am.. Why you dey force yourself against your spirit..

The spirit is willing.but the flesh is too weak..
Let go of tribal difference and let's do this ..

Atikulate bro..

That's our next president.

Atiku aburbaka
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Hotfreezer: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
You're coming to see the Ohaneze in Ogun state and not Ogun people.

Igbos are of zero political consequence in Ogun state and I can assure you of that as I've been involved in Ogun politics since 2003. They have been effectively neutralised.

That being said, we await you in Ogun. Bring your goodies and we'll collect it but vote our conscience.

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:
You're coming to see the Ohaneze in Ogun state and not Ogun people.

Igbos are of zero political consequence in Ogun state and I can assure you of that as I've been involved in Ogun politics since 2003. They have been effectively neutralised.

That being said, we await you in Ogun. Bring your goodies and we'll collect it but vote our conscience.

Yes ooooo, we need some of that Atiku dollars to ginger our local economy. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by 7lives: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Yes ooooo, we need some of that Atiku dollars to ginger our local economy. No time.

You get as the matter dey go, we go CHOP his money, 'cause we know say na 9ja money, and we go play Atiku like game.
SAI Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Spot What Went Wrong At The INEC Briefs With International Observers? / BREAKING!!! Fuel Scarcity Hits South East (PHOTOS) / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Campaign Banner Spotted On The Street Of Lagos(PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.