Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour (1663 Views)

2019 National MSME Awards: 3 Winners Tonight To Go Home With Brand New Cars / 10 Highlights From PMB’s 2019 National Democracy Day Speech, 12/6/2019 / 2019: National Association Of Cyber Money Makers Declare Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Comrde3g(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2018
PROJECT ATIKU 2019:
SCHEDULE OF NATIONAL COORDINATOR'S TOUR OF SOUTH WEST

The National Coordinator of Project Atiku 2019, Rev. Emmanuel Olorunmagba, will be embarking on national tour to encourage leaders and members of Project Atiku 2019 to intensify more on massive grassroots mobilization of voters for PDP/Atiku towards ensuring landslide victory for PDP and His Excellency Atiku Abubakar in the 2019 general election. This will kick off with the tour of all states in the South West.

Thus, the South West tour is slated as follows:

Tuesday 16th October, 2019
-Arrival at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos State at about 20:50 hrs (8:50pm).

1. Lagos State and Ogun State visit
-Wed 17th Oct 2018
(Activities include to confer Royal Fathers and Patron. Visit to Ohaneze and the Traders Associations to mobilize them towards delivering block votes to Atiku)

2. Oyo State and Osun State visit
-Thur 18th Oct 2018
(Activities include to confer Patron on Senator Ogunwale in Iragbiji)

3. Ekiti State and Ondo State visit
-Friday 19th Oct 2018.
(Activities include meeting with affiliate groups to form synergy for better voters mobilization).

All Project Atiku 2019 leaders and members in the South West to get ready.

SIGNED:

Mr. Goodluck Gbenga, National Mobilization Officer, Project Atiku, 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by IamAtikulate: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Only their Moslems refuse to be liberated.

3 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by CilicMarin: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
He should go with police protection, those people hate anything corruption.

6 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Everyone is involved

Nobody wants to be left behind

It's get atikulated or die in penury

4 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
He should with police protection, those people hate anything corruption.

Exactly... No APC politician will be there..

So no need for police protection...

How is Ganduje sef... kiss

6 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by gen2briz(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by mycar: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Ride ON.
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by faaz24: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2018
#ATIKUlootedOBItuary....

What a combo !

3 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by sunyleeone: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Comrde3g:
PROJECT ATIKU 2019:
SCHEDULE OF NATIONAL COORDINATOR'S TOUR OF SOUTH WEST

The National Coordinator of Project Atiku 2019, Rev. Emmanuel Olorunmagba, will be embarking on national tour to encourage leaders and members of Project Atiku 2019 to intensify more on massive grassroots mobilization of voters for PDP/Atiku towards ensuring landslide victory for PDP and His Excellency Atiku Abubakar in the 2019 general election. This will kick off with the tour of all states in the South West.

Thus, the South West tour is slated as follows:

Tuesday 16th October, 2019
-Arrival at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos State at about 20:50 hrs (8:50pm).

-Wed 17th Oct 2018
(Activities include to confer Royal Fathers and Patron. Visit to Ohaneze and the Traders Associations to mobilize them towards delivering block votes to Atiku)

2. Oyo State and Osun State visit
-Thur 18th Oct 2018
(Activities include to confer Patron on Senator Ogunwale in Iragbiji)

3. Ekiti State and Ondo State visit
-Friday 19th Oct 2018.
(Activities include meeting with affiliate groups to form synergy for better voters mobilization).

All Project Atiku 2019 leaders and members in the South West to get ready.

SIGNED:

Mr. Goodluck Gbenga, National Mobilization Officer, Project Atiku, 2019.

Atiku all the way. This is a good development. We must give it all it takes for Atiku to win

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by gurnam: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2018
-Wed 17th Oct 2018
PDP have always find the igbos as willing tool in their appeal to tribal sentiment. It will injure them again as it has always injured them.

PDP will never stop using the Ibos as cannon fodder for their brand of tribal politics while giving the Ibos virtually nothing in return for their slaving for the party

3 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by forgiveness: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Dead on arrival in the SW. Atikulation of sai Buhari to Aso Rock on our minds. Sai Buhari! grin

4 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Ojiofor: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
gurnam:

PDP have always find the igbos as willing tool in their appeal to tribal sentiment. It will injure them again as it has always injured them.

What injured the Igbos?
That thing that injured the Igbos may kill people like you next year.

3 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by gurnam: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Ojiofor:

[s]What injured the Igbos?
That thing that injured the Igbos may kill people like you next year.[/s]

That is why the President can look you in the face and call you all 5%. Meaning you are totally irrelevant. Even your slavish-attache to other states in the SS will not help your forthcoming political injury next year.

Atiku slaves grin

2 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Ojiofor: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2018
gurnam:

That is why the President can look you in the face and call you all 5%. Meaning you are totally irrelevant. Even your slavish-attache to other states in the SS will not help your forthcoming political injury next year.

Atiku slaves grin

Una wailing never start sef grin
North have abandoned the bad market you sold to them in 2015 and are now seriously Atikulating. grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by KingKingKing: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

When did Atiku become a Christian?

FOOL!!!

WE SAY NO TO #ATIKUlootedOBItuary

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Bannylove13: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
gurnam:

Atiku slaves grin

Buhari slaves... safe to call you that..

Where una divide and rule no work na mind game go work..

We know you guys are really pained about south and east unity.. not even awo did succeed..
Either will shouting sw/ north helps you guys as you can see all effforr to tribalise 2019 election has failed..

You with 97 percent ..na una hunger still the wire pass 5perc..

Wetin you if benefit as a 97%ter.. nothing!
Everything to you na tribe matter..

Meanwhile for your very before .. Southwest I already atikulating..you dey there dey jonze..
Try get shame small
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Bannylove13: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2018
KingKingKing:

When did Atiku become a Christian?

FOOL!!!

WE SAY NO TO #ATIKUlootedOBItuary

Ship has set sail..you still the say no.. wetin your no fit do? grin
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by manuelzz(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Exactly... No APC politician will be there..

So no need for police protection...

How is Ganduje sef... kiss

I swear! Babanriga mobile banking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by gurnam: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

[s]Buhari slaves... safe to call you that..

Where una divide and rule no work na mind game go work..

We know you guys are really pained about south and east unity.. not even awo did succeed..
Either will shouting sw/ north helps you guys as you can see all effforr to tribalise 2019 election has failed..

You with 97 percent ..na una hunger still the wire pass 5perc..

Wetin you if benefit as a 97%ter.. nothing!
Everything to you na tribe matter..

Meanwhile for your very before .. Southwest I already atikulating..you dey there dey jonze..
Try get shame small[/s]

Oh well, good that you now acknowledged you are a slave and no more a biafrat.
Meanwhile the time you spend on the internet shouting Atikulooting can be better used in brushing up your written English.

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I am a Christian and I refuse to be liberated by the Atikulate movement.

I like Atiku a lot but he made a mistake. I really do feel sad for him.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

2 Likes

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Mr. Goddluck Gbenga, chop all the money you can from the Atiku campaign and spend it to improve the SW economy. But I am sure you know Atiku will not win next year?

Goodluck sir.

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by gurnam: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am a Christian and I refuse to be liberated by the Atikulate movement.

I like Atiku a lot but he made a mistake. I really do feel sad for him.

Igbo think the only hope they have is to attempt to divide SW on the basis of religion, obviously that is an idiotic thing to do as they don't know the idiosyncrasies and nuances of the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Bannylove13: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2018
gurnam:

Oh well, good that you now acknowledged you are a slave and no more a biafrat.
Meanwhile the time you spend on the internet shouting Atikulooting can be better used in brushing up your written English.

Na engrish be your problem?

Abi na Biafra..or being a slave.. winch one?

No go atikulate dey hear tha.. make niose..

Ship is sailing
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Bannylove13: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Mr. Goddluck Gbenga, chop all the money you can from the Atiku campaign and spend it to improve the SW economy. But I am sure you know Atiku will not win next year?

Goodluck sir.

Mistake because say he chose a VP from igbo?
Not Yoruba?

Nairaland..very funny site.
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
manuelzz:

I swear! Babanriga mobile banking cheesy

Your mind dey there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by gurnam: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

Na engrish be your problem?

Abi na Biafra..or being a slave.. winch one?

No go atikulate dey hear tha.. make niose..

Ship is sailing

I have the meme to troll you all in 2019 when Bubu wins the election grin

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
gurnam:

Igbo think the only hope they have is to attempt to divide SW on the basis of religion, obviously that is an idiotic thing to do as they don't know the idiosyncrasies and nuances of the yorubas.

Don't mind them. I am just sad they messed up Atiku's campaign. cry embarassed

I really like the guy. But Wetin man go do now? It has happened, it has happened.

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Bannylove13: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
gurnam:

I have the meme to troll you all in 2019 when Bubu wins the election grin

Same here ..my mene bad gan..

No come tell me say I know get conscience..

Because una do me..gan.. haba.. grin
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Bannylove13: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Don't mind them. I am just sad they messed up Atiku's campaign. cry embarassed

I really like the guy. But Wetin man go do now? It has happened, it has happened.

My friend free that guy..follow your conscience..vote who you been vote for..

Forgwt tribal sentiments..
Atiku I the choice..na make you no go regret..

Na you get your vote..beside nobody know who you vote for..

You fit still vote the man you like com still they jonze bubu.. grin

E no mean..
Atiku I detribalised..let's try him
Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

My friend free that guy..follow your conscience..vote who you been vote for..

Forgwt tribal sentiments..
Atiku I the choice..na make you no go regret..

Na you get your vote..beside nobody know who you vote for..

You fit still vote the man you like com still they jonze bubu.. grin

E no mean..
Atiku I detribalised..let's try him

Me ke? You think most yoruba youths that argue with you have PVCS? Na the market women and grassroots people for yorubaland get PVC. They are our mothers, fathers, uncles and aunts who don't participate in online discourse but only listen to yoruba news.

How do we convince them to abandon Yemi osinbajo and vote for Peter Obi? You think say all our pity for Atiku na play play or hate? Which grassroot yoruba go vote PDP wey no get any yoruba on the ticket?

This guy don jones....lol.

1 Like

Re: Project Atiku 2019 National Coordinator's Southwest Tour by Bannylove13: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Me ke? You think most yoruba youths that argue with you have PVCS? Na the market women and grassroots people for yorubaland get PVC. They are our mothers, fathers, uncles and aunts who don't participate in online discourse but only listen to yoruba news.

How do we convince them to abandon Yemi osinbajo and vote for Peter Obi? You think say all our pity for Atiku na play play or hate? Which grassroot yoruba go vote PDP wey no get any yoruba on the ticket?

This guy don jones....lol.

Na so e be..for everywhere.... Dem go vote for dia son..Dem no understand much about economy and government..
But those wey go vote Atiku go still vote am..
I nor blame una mother's them..
But mother's wey dia son no dey posters..how dey wan do am..

Na Buhari n Atiku Dem no..
With the economic hardship..you guess is good as mine..

Buhari don reach daura be that ..abi I lie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District / Atiku Has Finally Reached 200k Followers On Instagram / Asiwajutinubu, Min. Fashola And Others At APC Field Operations HQ, Abuja. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.