Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Jealous Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects Ransom (237 Views)

Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom / Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects 300k Ransom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects Ransom by janefblog: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2018
A man who thinks the best way to get at his cheating girlfriend is by kidnapping her mother has been arrested in the Ukwa West Local Government Area of Abia State.

Chidindu Innocent and his three other gang members –Ekendu Chidiebere, Tochukwu Samuel and Ikechukwu Nwankwo – were rounded up by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, few days after they had collected a ransom of N300,000 and released Chidindu’s girlfriend’s mother.

Chidindu Innocent, 24, was kidnapped along with the victim in her apartment on Aparazu Ogwu Community in Abia State, Punch Metro reports. A source said the victim, after she was released, said Innocent was always pressurizing her to persuade her family to pay the ransom demanded by the kidnappers. The move led to suspicions that Innocent might be working with the kidnappers.

The IRT reportedly invited the suspect for questioning after a petition had been written to the Inspector- General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, by a relative of the victim, Agnes Simion.

Upon interrogation, Innocent allegedly confessed to the crime of masterminding the kidnap of his girlfriend’s widowed mother, adding that the move was to teach her a lesson for allowing his girlfriend to date another man.

He said:

I reside at Aparazu Ogwu community with my cousin. The woman we kidnapped was my girlfriend’s mother. They have a telecom mast in their compound and I used to go to their house to charge my phone. I made friends with them and the woman’s second daughter became my girlfriend.

A few months into our.......CONTINUE https://janefblog.com/4175-2jealous-man-kidnaps-cheating-girlfriends-mother-collects-ransom/

Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects Ransom by GloriaNinja(f): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
undecided SEE AS THEY RESEMBLE DEVIL....
Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects Ransom by Johnson799(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
again!!!
Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects Ransom by Kingosytex(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
the young man wanted to collect in folds all the money he has spent on the cheating girl

(1) (Reply)

Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 / Boko Haram Kill� 12 Farmers� In Nigeria / She Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.