Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

"Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar (20953 Views)

Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia / How Iwobi Absense Will Affect Nigeria Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

"Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Gisthoodng(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
PSG forward Neymar Jr has admitted that Lionel Messi's absence is bad for football but good for Brazil.

Brazil and Argentina meet in a friendly match in Saudi Arabia (7pm) with Messi absent from the Argentine squad.

The Barcelona man has not played for his country since the 2018 World Cup In Russia and it is unclear whether he will ever play intentional football again.

And Neymar has admitted Leo Messi's is bad, but knows it helps Brazil.

"For those who love football, having Messi out of a game like this is bad,” Neymar said.

“But for us it's good.

"We never underestimate Argentina's quality, the players they have in their squad.

"Argentina have Dybala, who is a player thatI really like, so we have to be switched on.

"It's a very difficult game. We will have to do our job and it's always good to play them. There are no favourites."

Source:>>https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/10/messi-absense-is-good-for-us-brazil.html

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
sad Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi

49 Likes 211 Shares

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by xhammm: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
superb
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
this Messi should go and have a sit jare. angry
He is so ignorant that he is just GOAT. sad
I don't like him , undecided

I love him grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by BruncleZuma: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Saudi ke....

I hope una go boycott them for Khashoggi like una do the Israelis

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Bills2307(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2018

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by etinanguy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Who is Messi?..........oh! Is it that player that was born in bacca and want to die there too.

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by djjosh(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Win make my ticket xup jare.
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Fierce11: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gisthoodng:
PSG forward Neymar Jr has admitted that Lionel Messi's absence is bad for football but good for Brazil.

Brazil and Argentina meet in a friendly match in Saudi Arabia (7pm) with Messi absent from the Argentine squad.

The Barcelona man has not played for his country since the 2018 World Cup In Russia and it is unclear whether he will ever play intentional football again.

And Neymar has admitted Leo Messi's is bad, but knows it helps Brazil.

"For those who love football, having Messi out of a game like this is bad,” Neymar said.

“But for us it's good.

"We never underestimate Argentina's quality, the players they have in their squad.

"Argentina have Dybala, who is a player thatI really like, so we have to be switched on.

"It's a very difficult game. We will have to do our job and it's always good to play them. There are no favourites."

Source:>>https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/10/messi-absense-is-good-for-us-brazil.html

Them dey force messi to ball ne? Is it Intentional abi international?
Messi is still the one true GOAT!

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Duplik8t77(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
anybody wey get football sense know sey messi na baba

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by sammiepraise(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
hmm thats nice.
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Fierce11: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
etinanguy:
Who is Messi?..........oh! Is it that player that was born in bacca and want to die there too.
He's a man whose money can buy your father and turn him to an asslicker

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by liohan: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
MESSI the GOAT.

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by ipobarethieves: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
sad Neymar Jr is a con-artist
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Splasshhh(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Of course it is..that Messi guy na wizard..

Checkout my able God freestyle..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
etinanguy:
The best player in the world together with Ronaldo
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by fineyemi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
MESSI! A legend only in barca

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by MaxSuave(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
the fear of messi in football is the beginning of wisdom���

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by DavSagacity(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
Of course it is..
Messi na wizard..
Checkout my able God freestyle..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc
Trash..!!,

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by mycon442: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dybala is still there
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nbote(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Everyone knows what a game changer Messi is... He obviously needed dis break from d national team so dey can learn to stop their overdependence and over reliance on his brilliance. Other players need to start showing up becos dat is d only way Messi can begin to enjoy playing for d National team.. Dey need to start playing as a team to make to ease d burden on Messi..

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
DavSagacity:

Trash..!!,
I know.. grin But na Wetin dey sell be that cool

And you no fit lie say u no feel am..
Awan Eyan Eedris Abdul Kareem grin
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Like for Messi, share for Julius Aghahowa
Chai.. aghahowa dey win o.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
MaxSuave:

the fear of messi in
football is the beginning of wisdom���
Gbam..

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by DavSagacity(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
I know.. grin But na Wetin dey sell be that cool

And you no fit lie say u no feel am.. Awon Eyan Eedris Abdul Kareem grin
it's nice that u admit it. I didn't feel anything in the noise. I prefer songs with good lines. simple. Anyway u can do better. keep working on your lines.

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
DavSagacity:

it's nice that u admit it. I didn't feel anything in the noise.
I prefer songs with good lines. simple.
Anyway u can do better. keep working on your lines.

Okay sir.. Noted!!

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Butoneday2(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Like for Messi, share for Julius Aghahowa
undecided are u there.

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by sevo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
etinanguy:

No... He is the player that always have running stomach and goes to the toilet to tear sh..it before every game....hahahaha
I know the messians are coming for me like....

Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons / Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time / Copa America Are Without A Host With 13 Days Left To The Tournament