Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

"Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar (20964 Views)

Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia / How Iwobi Absense Will Affect Nigeria Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Butoneday2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
this Messi should go and have a sit jare. angry
He is so ignorant that he is just GOAT. sad
I don't like him , undecided

I love him grin
undecided grin you

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Eberechi24(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
etinanguy:
Who is Messi?..........oh! Is it that player that was born in bacca and want to die there too.
, who are you? a boy born in hell(nigeria) and want to die there

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Viking007(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi
After asking for Likes for Messi and Share for Julius Aghahowa, which surprisingly showed the worth of Messi, you now had to modify your comment? cheesy

Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Hemdy4jazz: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Saudi ke....

I hope una go boycott them for Khashoggi like una do the Israelis
Even their God father US won't do that $150b no be small money.
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Radicalface: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fierce11:
He's a man whose money can buy your father and turn him to an asslicker

Aww! that was so harsh on him.. or are you trying to tell me your family is richer than Messi
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Viking007:
After asking for Likes for Messi and Share for Julius Aghahowa, which surprisingly showed the worth of Messi, you now had to modify your comment? cheesy

Are you a Christian or a Muslim
Re: "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi
this vote is rigged, 1000 likes for ororo

5 Fans Die In Algeria Celebrating Team's Victory Over Nigeria / Copa America Are Without A Host With 13 Days Left To The Tournament / Tuchel Reveals Plan For Werner After Lukaku’s Arrival

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9