Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Love Stories - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Stories (1118 Views)

Top 10 Most Famous Love Stories In History And Literature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Stories by muyeskin(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2007
Once upon a time there was an island were all kind of fillings lived ;Happiness, sadness, knowledge and all of the other feelings including love . One day it was announced to feelings that island would sink So all repaired their boats and left. Love wanted to preserve the island until the last possible movement. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by the Love in a grand ship. Love said, "Richness can you take me with you please?" Richness replied, "No, I can't tale you with me. Here is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. Here is no place for you." Love decided to ask help with vanity who was also passing by love in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, can you take me with you?" asked Love. "No, you are all wet and can damage my boat." answered Vanity.

Sadness was close by, Love asked sadness for help "Sadness let me go with you" "Oh! love I am sad that I need to be myself." Happiness was also passing by but he was so happy that he didn't even hear Love calling him.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come on Love. I will take you with me." It was elder. Love felt so blessed and over enjoy that Love even forgot to ask the elder ness his name. When they arrived at dry land, Elder went his own way.

Love realizing how much he owed the elder, went to knowledge, the another elder and asked, "Who helped me?" "It was time." knowledge answered. "Time? why did time help me?" asked love. Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and replied "Only time is capable of understanding how great love is.

Notes From The Author:
You may e-mail me with any comments about my story.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of An Actor Called Van Vicker / Spice Girls To Do Show In Iraq / Gt(guiter Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.