Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) (3101 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by OgaGist: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Justin Crawford an Atlanta footballer has been arrested and charged for incest, sodomy and enticing a child, after he was allegedly caught by his wife having sex with a 12-year-old girl.

According to TMZ Sports Crawford was caught by his Kenya wife and mother of his two young sons, around 5am on Saturday morning.

She said woke up on Saturday morning and walked into the living room of the couple’s Georgia home when she saw Crawford standing over the girl with an erection.

Crawford, a former West Virginia University football star, admitted to police he had MouthAction and intercourse with the girl and claimed the sex was her idea.

No details have been provided on the allegations.

All three of the charges against Crawford are felonies.

He was scheduled to appear in court Monday morning and is currently being held in jail.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/footballer-caught-redhanded-sex-12year-old-girl-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by OgaGist: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sad
Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by Blackfire(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
When your village people like dealing with you .... With number 12.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by delugajackson: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Blackfire:
When your village people like dealing with you .... With number 12.
The Association of Village People wish to refute this claim. This is a desperate attempt to bastardize and drag our prestigous name in the mud.

We wish to state that we have no hand in the victim's misfortune. His actions were purely borne out of his own decision and we hereby dismiss the claim of any involvement in this particular incident.

Thank you.

- Signed

National Secretary, Association of Village People of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by OneCorner: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Make I no lie... all dz small girls dey sweet pass anything cool

1 Like

Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by daddytime(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Asswipe...na him village people siddon for him head for the picture so...mumu
Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by Fierce11: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Paedos have no basis for existence.. He should be beheaded
Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by ChroniclesNg(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
OgaGist:
Justin Crawford an Atlanta footballer has been arrested and charged for incest, sodomy and enticing a child, after he was allegedly caught by his wife having sex with a 12-year-old girl.

According to TMZ Sports Crawford was caught by his Kenya wife and mother of his two young sons, around 5am on Saturday morning.

She said woke up on Saturday morning and walked into the living room of the couple’s Georgia home when she saw Crawford standing over the girl with an erection.

Crawford, a former West Virginia University football star, admitted to police he had MouthAction and intercourse with the girl and claimed the sex was her idea.

No details have been provided on the allegations.

All three of the charges against Crawford are felonies.

He was scheduled to appear in court Monday morning and is currently being held in jail.

See photos of the scene below

www.chronicles.com.ng.
Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by Oreofepeters: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Village people finally achieved their aim on him...

Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by WayStage(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
OneCorner:
And u think it's funny
I dey shame for u cry

3 Likes

Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2018
WayStage:

And u think it's funny
I dey shame for u cry
How can you be ashamed on behalf of a Buharist? Of course they all have the same DNA.
Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by oloriooko(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Did he rape the gal?
Did the gal complain?
If the dude is being prosecuted for this offence so should the gal
Many American gals are promiscuous and a 12 year old can look 18
I hope the guy knew she was 12 but if he knew and still went ahead then he must do the time
Re: Popular Footballer Caught Redhanded Having Sex With A 12year Old Girl (photo) by ikombe: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
OneCorner:
You must be stupid for this statement angry

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video / The Evil Thing I Just Did Now.. No Insult Pls / Video. Woman Return Manhood She Stole From A Man In Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.