Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,818 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (470 Views)

Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Idowu Philips 'Iya Rainbow' Celebrates 77th Birthday (Photos) / Idowu Philips Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by ExAngel007(f): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Veteran actress, Esther Idowu Philips, popularly known as Iya Rainbow turns 76 today and is marking the special day with some really cute photos.

With the photos she shared on her Instagram page on Tuesday, October 16, 2018, we can assure you that she doesn't look any bit close to 76! She went on to caption one of the photos with a quote
where she even asked her fans and followers if she looked anything close to 76.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! DO I LOOK 76YRS ? MY FANS FRIENDS FOLLOWERS TELL ME,"

she wrote. See more images:

https://www.tori.ng/news/108442/mama-rainbow-celebrates-her-76th-birthday-with-bea.html

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive As Rapper, Cardi B Rips Into Nicki, I'll Kick Your Ass And Sue / Nollywood Star Actress Welcomes Her First Child With A Touching Letter / Blackface: Tuface Lawsuit Against Me Is Incompetent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.