Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress (1535 Views)

[photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by chrisy2(f): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2007
between ini edo and genevieve ho is d best actress?
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by chrisy2(f): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2007
between ini edo and genevieve ho is d best actress?
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by cuteass1(f): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2007
Chrisy2

you don't want me to sue you, do you? grin is this some kind of joke or something grin grin

GENNY of course, there's no two ways about it cheesy
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by chrisy2(f): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2007
between ini edo and genevieve who is d best actress?
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by OmoEko1(f): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2007
Come on this better be a jokes. grin grin grin

Even though i don't like Genny, she's way better actress than Ini Edo

Just curious when u started this thread, where u trying to offend people

Ini Edo is a fake actress, i can't stand her at all

all she does is lick her lick which obviously she ain't got

she try to be sexy and what people doesn't understand is been sexy come naturally.

Ini Edo is annoying like her hell angry angry
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by chrisy2(f): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2007
ur right girl!
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by chrisy2(f): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2007
i agree with!
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by OmoEko1(f): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2007
chrisy2:

your right girl!
thanks girl kiss kiss kiss

but what made u compare them both
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by cuteass1(f): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2007
chrisy2:

i agree with!

good! now you don't have to visit jail grin grin
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by chrisy2(f): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2007
i heard an argument over dis issue with my friends,so dat waz y i decided 2 ask u guys.
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by mekoyo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2007
genny
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by Bothwell: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2007
It all depens on the roles they are playing ------ Genevieve plays love stories better than Ini Edo and at the same time Ini Edo plays poverty lines better than Genevieve
Re: Genevieve And Ini Edo Which Of Is Them Best Actress by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2007
Bothwell:

It all depens on the roles they are playing ------ Genevieve plays love stories better than Ini Edo and at the same time Ini Edo plays poverty lines better than Genevieve

This is actually wrong. Watch "The free giver" "super love" and you'll know that Genny plays poverty lines better than Ini!

Omo Eko:

Come on this better be a jokes. grin grin grin

Even though i don't like Genny, she's way better actress than Ini Edo

Just curious when u started this thread, where u trying to offend people

Ini Edo is a fake actress, i can't stand her at all

all she does is lick her lick which obviously she ain't got

she try to be sexy and what people doesn't understand is been sexy come naturally.

Ini Edo is annoying like her hell angry angry

What I find so annoying is her pose and her walk. I mean what the hell!!! Her butt is soo big that she can't stand straight and this also affects her walking. Also her fashion sense sucks. She doesn't know her size.

And for the sexiness, she might just be sexy in her nature. Who knows *roll eyes*

(1) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Ogunmefun Know As Vector / "My Manager Tricked Me Into Doing Kukere" – Iyanya / Picture Of Banky W And Wizkid Partying At A Club Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.