Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Expose Hotel For Covering Up Murder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Expose Hotel For Covering Up Murder (331 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Beat Up Annie Idibia, Toyin Abraham And Others / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her / I’ll Make Sure One Of Your Sons Die – Tonto Dikeh Threatens Olubunmi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Expose Hotel For Covering Up Murder by 12Ebisco: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tonto Dikeh has bowed to expose a 5star hotel in Nigeria for trying to cover up a muder.

The actress gave the hotel till the end of today to address the issue or she names the victiom,the hotel and the circumstances behind the murder.

She wrote

Working on a case that’s breaking my heart and making me lose appetite.A case on how far these luxury hotels in Nigeria would go to cover up evil being done in their premises.I mean,even murder.

By the end of today, if things don’t settle right,I’ll be releasing the name of the victim and crime committed .

The hotel involved,a murder plan in works.’she wrote

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/tonto-dikeh-threatens-to-expose-hotel.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Expose Hotel For Covering Up Murder by midehi2(f): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hian!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Expose Hotel For Covering Up Murder by daddytime(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol....

The need and constant craving for undue relevance and validation online will always make these one portray their ignorance and lack of common sense for public consumption.

Let's assume there was indeed a case as you claim tontolet, what is the settlement you are seeking or waiting for in order to tell or not to report a case of murder.

You have just brazenly showcased your ignorance and hypocrisy to the world.

How can it be lost in you young lady that you have just indicted and reported yourself as an abettor and accessory to a crime, worst of all a murder case?

I smh for una aswear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Expose Hotel For Covering Up Murder by neolboy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
You are already a suspect for covering a murder crime

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Makes Empty Threat To Beat Up Mystery Celebrity : : / Omoni Oboli Meets Prince Charles Of Wales During Visit To Nigeria (PHOTO) / “shut Down All Beer Parlours Within Lagos Police Community” – CP Edgal Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.