Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] (1845 Views)

Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by faroukfahima(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Former Governor of Ekiti State Ayodele Fayose has arrived EFCC Office In Abuja.

Fayose was accompanied with Rivers State Governor Wike and Femi Fani-Kayode with their supporters.

Before entering the Office they addressed the press men on ground.

Watch video below;

https://twitter.com/OkayNigeria/status/1052177373024702465

https://www.okayng.com/im-here-fayose-arrives-efcc-office-in-abuja-accompanied-with-wike-femi-fani-kayode-watch-video/

Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by sarrki(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Am not saying Fayose is a saint or supporting him

EFCC need To gets serious

What about those northern governors that looted billions?
Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by Shelumiel: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
If they are willing to probe Fayose, then they should be ready to probe Aregbesola and Co.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by Josh44s(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shelumiel:
If they are willing to probe Fayose, then they should be ready to probe Aregbesola and Co.

Uduaghan, Okowa and co as well.
Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by Umueme: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ok

Pls who can help me find Orji Uzor Kalu....
Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by sarrki(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
I love you Muhammadu Buhari

Don’t let this be like a vindictive trial

I love And respect your office

I won’t support this

What happened to shekarau, Bafarawa and Ali modu sherif

If they can walk freely

Then Fayose should
Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by faroukfahima(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
sarrki:
Am not saying Fayose is a saint or supporting him

EFCC need To gets serious

What about those northern governors that looted billions?

Like Ganduje who was caught on camera collecting 5 million dollars right??

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
One of the fearless, bravest and strongest Yoruba man of our time.
We the Igbo nation loves you sir.
We are solidly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by KenOne: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
This was exactly what Fayose did chest beating during campaign, he was all over the places, radio, tv stations, newspaper daring federal government that he's Peter the rock even Buhari, Burutai and IG of police conducts Ekiti election he'll win them. I remember the PDP and Igbo people cheered and hailed him

But when he was shaked a little Peter the rock shouted i am in pains, severe pains, they're not picking my calls any more. the same PDP and Igbo people were no where to help him.

He has started again after few weeks he'll start shouting i want to travel abroad for medical check up i am dying.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by aghogho62: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yoruba People Are The One That Will Nail Fayose Even Before his Trial, Hardly You See Other Region Crusified Their Own. They Keep On Cretisizing This Man Even Before His Tenure Elapses.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by AroOkigbo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
KenOne:
This was exactly what Fayose did chest beating during campaign, he was all over the places, radio, tv stations, newspaper daring federal government that he's Peter the rock even Buhari, Burutai and IG of police conducts Ekiti election he'll win them. I remember the PDP and Igbo people cheered and hailed him

But when he was shaked a little Peter the rock shouted i am in pains, severe pains, they're not picking my calls any more. the same PDP and Igbo people were no where to help him.

He has started again after few weeks he'll start shouting i want to travel abroad for medical check up i am dying.
You thought he will abscond after his tenure, you are frustrated grin
Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by gijakusa: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
smiley smileyLOOKING FOR LOVE IN LAGOS? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

Re: Fayose Addresses Press Men Before Entering EFCC Office In Abuja [watch Video] by nogesamaro: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
smiley smileyLOOKING FOR LOVE IN ABUJA? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Site Is Now Online: Download His Full Plan For Analysis! / Kwara: How Ibolo Leaders Prevailed On Governor Ahmed To Cede Senate Ticket / Rivers 2019: Wike Declares War Against Tonye Cole’s Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.