Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) (4116 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by modath(f): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Mo biko bia ebe a! O setigokwa grin grin

Results from SS/SE in 2019, will shock a lot of people.

See me yia grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by CilicMarin: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

Abraka no be Delta State..he's loyalty dia have never been in doubt since 97

Now, that he is going to be armed with everything he needs to bulldozer his way through , let's see how the PDP Is going to rig him out. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
sanandreas:

Buhari is not option. The lifeless one is a bigot and clannish. Atiku would have an all inclusive government.

Every state is in Buhari's govt o. The thing with this government is that a lot of northern minorities that we never heard of before are now there. The unfortunate part is that you can hardly differentiate northern hausa/fulani Muslim from northern minority Christian.

Atiku is more liberal than Buhari but I fear Atiku's greed and amorality

8 Likes

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Any links to a news report where he condemned and asked for the prosecution of fulani herdsmen? Any report where he asked for herdsmen to be stopped from coming to graze in Delta state or Ekiti state like Fayose, FFK or kanu we're and are still doing?

Infact, post a screenshot of that tweet that you said he put out condemning the fulani herdsmen
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1144101-atiku-reacts-killings-benue-kaduna.html

2 Likes

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Agbaletu: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sanchez01:

I totally agree with you. Ironically, Atiku is another Fulani and might look away when killer Herdsmen are sponsored to attack because he wouldn't want to offend his kinsmen who call the shots.

What has been the impact of Okowa since he came on board? We need not wait four more years to give a none performing governor the traditional 8 years.

At the emboldened, I believe the question should be directed at Atiku. For a man whose 8 years are riddled with nothing but attempts at usurping his boss after milking a reasonable share of our treasury, I think he deserves the counsel more than anything.

I have always said it; the SS isn't the same as the SE. The probability that Okowa will be replaced by the APC is very high now, not forgetting Akwa Ibom and Akpabio.
Is that so?
The result of 2019 election will shock many people.

3 Likes

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Bannylove13: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Now, that he is going to be armed with everything he needs to bulldozer his way through , let's see how the PDP Is going to rig him out. grin

Bro only if you understand Delta politics..

It's been like that since the days of old Bendel..

Urhobo and iteskiri..
Vs
The rest of Delta..

Maybe you check last year election and see the voting pattern..

Dem no even vote Jonathan..so not a big deal
Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1144101-atiku-reacts-killings-benue-kaduna.html

See Buhari also condemning the killings and even threatening them.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/10/01/buhari-blows-hot-renewed-plateau-killings/amp/

What I need is a link where Atiku did something different. Like ask his fellow fulani herdsmen to restrict their grazing to the north. Show me where he's talking about them the same way you or FFK are doing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Sanchez01: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Efewestern:

I fear ATIKU more than Buhari, his level of corruption is second to none, Buhari has a bad side too, one of which is his bigotry, that aside he is okay.

@bolded, lol
Atiku has a simple mission, judging by his desperation and that is to loot and enrich himself not minding whether or not those around him follow suit. For a man whose notorious history of looting via offshore accounts and bribery is well captured, I wouldn't want him close to a bank, let alone its vault.

Buhari is vindictive, senile, clannish and bereft of ideas but I believe Nigerians can put up with him for another four years, compared to Atiku who is seeking to come on board and loot non stop for 8 years. The PDP should die peacefully.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by gurnam: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
sanandreas:
[s]A vote for Buhari is a vote for continued herdsmen killings. We can never forget the havoc they caused in ughelli, Abraka and ukwani. We don't have short memory. As for Ogboru this is the end of his political career. He joined a witchcraft party. If he had come on another platform other than APC, his ticket would have fly. For now Buhari would be shocked. What has he done for us that would make us vote for him. He should go and take of his grandchildren[/s].

A vote for Atiku/Obi is a vote for the days that bomb blast goes off on the streets of abuja on daily basis, where the people of Maiduguri can’t congregate in mosques go pray, where people can’t go to Monday market to buy essentials.

A vote for Atiku/Obi is a vote for the dark days of BH when even those in the South are apprehensive that BH can attack anywhere in the South

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for endorsement and reward of segregation policy whereby Northerners are discriminated against on the basis of their tribe while insisting they must carry ID in Anambra

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by gidgiddy: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
35824L:
Urhobos are going to vote PMB enmasse. Never mind what the frustrated 5% from south least are saying about south/south votes in 2019. Most urhobos are angry with PDP for continuously rigging out Great Ovedje Ogboru every four years, despite the fact that he is the one the masses always vote for. Former US ambassador Campbell has revealed how PMB had been winning since 2003 and PDP had been overturning the results. Similar thing has been happening in Delta state. But now with APC in power, urhobos are confident that this time, their votes will count. When you sum up the votes that Urhobo and Itsekiri will give to APC, then PMB will get at least 55% of votes from delta state.

Well it's unfortunate that Urhobo votes are small compared to lager ethnic groups. You haven't even asked your self what way the Delta Igbos or Anioma will go
Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
One Afi to my gari said Atiku sold Nitel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by CilicMarin: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

Bro only if you understand Delta politics..

It's been like that since the days of old Bendel..

Urhobo and iteskiri..
Vs
The rest of Delta..

Maybe you check last year election and see the voting pattern..

Dem no even vote Jonathan..so not a big deal

Dem no vote Jonathan, and Buhari polled only 10000 Votes from Delta Central? grin grin

Who allocated the votes? grin

Don't worry, that cane that PDP had been using to flog opposition in the SS and South East is now with the APC.. grin

2019 is no far again..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Efewestern: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sanchez01:

Atiku has a simple mission, judging by his desperation and that is to loot and enrich himself not minding whether or not those around him follow suit. For a man whose notorious history of looting via offshore accounts and bribery is well captured, I wouldn't want him close to a bank, let alone its vault.

Buhari is vindictive, senile, clannish and bereft of ideas but I believe Nigerians can put up with him for another four years, compared to Atiku who is seeking to come on board and loot non stop for 8 years. The PDP should die peacefully.

My issue with him is the way he portrays himself as a saint, lol.. a well known thief, his level of looting was studied in US, Never again oniovo.

He won't even smell Aso not to talk of rock. grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Bannylove13: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Dem no vote Jonathan, and Buhari polled only 10000 Votes from Delta Central? grin grin

Who allocated the votes? grin

Don't worry, that cane that PDP had been using to flog opposition in the SS and South East is now with the APC.. grin

2019 is no far again..

I don't make blind arguments to win likes..its useless..
I remember telling you last week of going to Kano..and seeing things for your self..
You promise a 200k if Atiku win a state in NW.ne..

I did not argue..

Last week arewa youth pledge support for Atiku..
Same last week ACF denied insulting obj on his decision on same Atiku.

Told you forget propaganda..travellers and see things for yourself..

You no gree.. Okay oh..

Jonathan boys did more than this 2014..

We're business men ..and we travel alot.. nairaland isewhere I spend my leisure.

Your bet of 200k still stand oh.. grin..No jokes.

PDP go too flog APC for Delta eh..

I dey tell you another one now..
Lagos Nigeria ibadan osun..
If care not taken..APC go dey drag votes for dia..
If you wan keep arguing..or promise me another 300k this time I no go mind..after all na money..I go collect as long as you be man of your word

No mind my typo..gee making money.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Sanchez01: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Well it's unfortunate that Urhobo votes are small compared to lager ethnic groups. You haven't even asked your self what way the Delta Igbos or Anioma will go
Aren't you guys just clowns? Anioma's population is 1m+ while Urhobo is 2m+ (according to Wikipedia). Urhobo and Itsekiri call the shots in Delta state, more than other groups.

So if you're saying Urhobo votes are small compared to 'larger ethnic groups', be sure to have the voting population of areas involved before coming out to console yourself.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Why are you even bothered? I thought you're for no referendum no elections? Or have you started Atikulating too?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by sanandreas(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sanchez01:

I totally agree with you. Ironically, Atiku is another Fulani and might look away when killer Herdsmen are sponsored to attack because he wouldn't want to offend his kinsmen who call the shots.

What has been the impact of Okowa since he came on board? We need not wait four more years to give a none performing governor the traditional 8 years.

At the emboldened, I believe the question should be directed at Atiku. For a man whose 8 years are riddled with nothing but attempts at usurping his boss after milking a reasonable share of our treasury, I think he deserves the counsel more than anything.

I have always said it; the SS isn't the same as the SE. The probability that Okowa will be replaced by the APC is very high now, not forgetting Akwa Ibom and Akpabio.

PDP can't be defeated. As for Okowa, he hasn't been all that good but he is trying. Uduaghan borrowed the future of Delta state. The last time I came home I saw some new development. My town is benefiting from rural and Street roads. The second coming of Buhari would be Armageddon for we southerners. Let's not think of it. Our fathers and mothers won't go to farm again. Sanchez what has Buhari done for we southerners. You know what happened before maritime university was regazetted. Agbor to sapele is one of the worst road. We don't even feel FG presence. Buhari is intellectually handicapped. Let's not think of it twice.
Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Sanchez01: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Efewestern:

My issue with him is the way he portrays himself as a saint, lol.. a well known thief, his level of looting was studied in US, Never again oniovo.

He won't even smell Aso not to talk of rock. grin
LMAO! I think it's the work of his handlers. He must have been advised to ignore corruption accusations and focus on losing in 2019.

Unfortunately, with the projections and the recent noises surrounding his vice's candidacy, it might just end up being a region vs other regions. Either way, I pray 2019 will be the last time he aspires to run.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
35824L:
Urhobos are going to vote PMB enmasse. Never mind what the frustrated 5% from south least are saying about south/south votes in 2019. Most urhobos are angry with PDP for continuously rigging out Great Ovedje Ogboru every four years, despite the fact that he is the one the masses always vote for. Former US ambassador Campbell has revealed how PMB had been winning since 2003 and PDP had been overturning the results. Similar thing has been happening in Delta state. But now with APC in power, urhobos are confident that this time, their votes will count. When you sum up the votes that Urhobo and Itsekiri will give to APC, then PMB will get at least 55% of votes from delta state.
if u say d urbobos would vote enmsss for Buhari then u must have really lost touch with reality
Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by LordAdam16: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
sanandreas:

PDP can't be defeated. As for Okowa, he hasn't been all that good but he is trying. Uduaghan borrowed the future of Delta state. The last time I came home I saw some new development. My town is benefiting from rural and Street roads. The second coming of Buhari would be Armageddon for we southerners. Let's not think of it. Our fathers and mothers won't go to farm again. Sanchez what has Buhari done for we southerners. You know what happened before maritime university was regazetted. Agbor to sapele is one of the worst road. We don't even feel FG presence. Buhari is intellectually handicapped. Let's not think of it twice.

Oga leave these ones. Very confused f*llas.

It happens every election period. Ogboru would lose again. The same people saying Atiku is too desperate and wants to go loot exhaustively for 8 years are the same people who are gunning for Ogboru who has been contesting non-stop since 1999. The same thing he's looking for in Cabinet Road is what Atiku is looking for in Aso Rock?

Maybe they've forgotten Delta State is not wholly Urhobo. You want Anioma to vote against their son and not complete 8 years, but let Urhobo come back for another 8 years after completing their first 8 years in peace. And they expect Ijaws and Isokos to support them. Make Itshekiri dey deceive them, e go do dem lyk film.

Una c Utomi to give governorship candidate, una say no, na dat expired milk una want. Anyhow sha, I hope say una hustle pay. The billions wen go come from Abuja, mk una collect una share. because e go worse pass if una make all diz noise, 2020 you still dey hope mk Honorable buy u beer.

@Efewestern, Sanchez01

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Sanchez01: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
sanandreas:

Buhari hasn't done a thing for us and I don't or isn't expecting he does. Regardless, we need to look beyond what is on ground and as ourselves some salient questions;

1. What has Atiku done for the average Nigerian before now?
2. Why does he keep coming back after every four years to contest, either under the APC or the PDP?
3. What policies of his or ideas were rubber stamped on the OBJ administration where he played the role of the vice for 8 solid years?
4. Why does almost every offshore related money laundering have Atiku's name in it after the likes of Saraki comes up?
5. What are the odds that Atiku doesn't own cows and isn't involved with arming herdsmen just to deal with farmers in a bid to protect his 'investment' as a businessman?

It is enough having a Fulani for four years, making the mistake of putting up another for 8 years.

As for Okowa, he was voted in as the governor of Delta state and not some rural area. I have transited between Delta, Benin, Anambra Enugu, Imo and Abia for three years now. I can authoritatively confirm that Delta state is just better than Abia state on the list.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by LordAdam16: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sanchez01:

Buhari hasn't done a thing for us and I don't or isn't expecting he does. Regardless, we need to look beyond what is on ground and as ourselves some salient questions;

1. What has Atiku done for the average Nigerian before now?
2. Why does he keep coming back after every four years to contest, either under the APC or the PDP?
3. What policies of his or ideas were rubber stamped on the OBJ administration where he played the role of the vice for 8 solid years?
4. Why does almost every offshore related money laundering have Atiku's name in it after the likes of Saraki comes up?
5. What are the odds that Atiku doesn't own cows and isn't involved with arming herdsmen just to deal with farmers in a bid to protect his 'investment' as a businessman?

It is enough having a Fulani for four years, making the mistake of putting up another for 8 years.

As for Okowa, he was voted in as the governor of Delta state and not some rural area. I have transited between Delta, Benin, Anambra Enugu, Imo and Abia for three years now. I can authoritatively confirm that Delta state is just better than Abia state on the list.

1. Atiku has employed tens of thousands of Nigerians in his private businesses.
2. Same reason Ogboru comes back every four years from LP to APC.
3. He's a vice. He was the head of the economic team under OBJ. Barring that VPs are figureheads in Nigeria.
4. "Almost every" is equivalent to 90+%. Can you highlight the 90+% offshore related money laundering that have Atiku's name?
5. Atiku is a Fulani. He has a farm. He has cows. But unlike Buhari who traveled to warn the Oyo state governor about Herdsmen clash in his state in the 2000s, Atiku hasn't done that ever. So you can clearly see who is the Fulani supremacist and who is the moderate Fulani.

I am disappointed in you!

If you want to support Buhari because he's the presidential candidate of APC and your man Ogboru is the governorship candidate, that's understandable.

But you don't have to pretend Buhari is better than Atiku. There is no universe or alternate reality where that is possible. Buhari is from the NW, Atiku is from the NE. Since 1999, SW leads with 8 years, NW with 7 years by 2019, SS with 5 years. NE, NC, and SE have not had the presidency. So stop lumping all of them together like you're underage.

At least the SW are clear enough that they'd support Buhari because of their son, and because they hope to take over from Buhari in 2023. So stop the pretense, own up to the bigotry that's informing your decision; not some phantom reasons that make zero sense.

Ogboru will lose in Delta in 2019. Buhari will lose in Delta in 2019. Na since 1999 una don dey lose, it would continue indefinitely since you guys don't want to use your #6.

If you want to support a bad candidate, support and spare us the diatribe.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by FisifunKododada: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
sanandreas:
A vote for Buhari is a vote for continued herdsmen killings. We can never forget the havoc they caused in ughelli, Abraka and ukwani. We don't have short memory. As for Ogboru this is the end of his political career. He joined a witchcraft party. If he had come on another platform other than APC, his ticket would have fly. For now Buhari would be shocked. What has he done for us that would make us vote for him. He should go and take of his grandchildren.

What about the herdsmen killing during GEJ's tenure?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by FisifunKododada: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Atiku is liberal we all know that

Yes. Atiku is very liberal with Atikulooting Nigerian resources...

4 Likes

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Mujtahida: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Yes. Atiku is very liberal with Atikulooting Nigerian resources...
I laugh when Nigerians who have a fantastically corrupt nation make corruption an issue. I laugh and at the same time get angry. So you guys believe Buhari is fighting corruption?

Chai, if only you know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Mujtahida: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

1. Atiku has employed tens of thousands of Nigerians in his private businesses.
2. Same reason Ogboru comes back every four years from LP to APC.
3. He's a vice. He was the head of the economic team under OBJ. Barring that VPs are figureheads in Nigeria.
4. "Almost every" is equivalent to 90+%. Can you highlight the 90+% offshore related money laundering that have Atiku's name?
5. Atiku is a Fulani. He has a farm. He has cows. But unlike Buhari who traveled to warn the Oyo state governor about Herdsmen clash in his state in the 2000s, Atiku hasn't done that ever. So you can clearly see who is the Fulani supremacist and who is the moderate Fulani.

I am disappointed in you!

If you want to support Buhari because he's the presidential candidate of APC and your man Ogboru is the governorship candidate, that's understandable.

But you don't have to pretend Buhari is better than Atiku. There is no universe or alternate reality where that is possible. Buhari is from the NW, Atiku is from the NE. Since 1999, SW leads with 8 years, NW with 7 years by 2019, SS with 5 years. NE, NC, and SE have not had the presidency. So stop lumping all of them together like you're underage.

At least the SW are clear enough that they'd support Buhari because of their son, and because they hope to take over from Buhari in 2023. So stop the pretense, own up to the bigotry that's informing your decision; not some phantom reasons that make zero sense.

Ogboru will lose in Delta in 2019. Buhari will lose in Delta in 2019. Na since 1999 una don dey lose, it would continue indefinitely since you guys don't want to use your #6.

If you want to support a bad candidate, support and spare us the diatribe.

-Lord
It's shocking the puerile and shallow reasons this otherwise intelligent guy has given as the basis for supporting buhari. It's alarming. I don't oppose people supporting one candidate or the other but when I see people who support Buhari because they believe he's fighting corruption or don't support Atiku because they say he's a looter it makes me mad. Their ignorance is what props that believe. Is Buhari fighting corruption or making noise about fighting corruption? For all the dust about anti- corruption, how many convictions has been obtained? Experience in life has taught me that when I see a man talk so much about his own righteousness and other people's unrighteousness, such a man is most likely more unrighteous than the people he condemns.

Those who say Buhari is a bigot yet turn around to say he's fighting corruption are fools. Bigotry and ethnocentricism is the mother of corruption in Nigeria. Nepotism breeds corruption(nepotism itself being a form of corruption) corruption feeds and drives nepotism. Buhari is corrupt, rotten to the bones. Yes.

On this corruption issue, Nigerians are rank hypocrites. And its their hypocrisy that galls my soul. We have created a corrupt system that embraces everybody. No one is spared. Which Nigerian out there is immune from the Nigerian system? 99% are corrupt-from the civil service to private establishment, the security arms, anti corruption agencies, the judiciary, all are corrupt, unbelievably corrupt. Big thieves, small thieves, bribe givers, bribe takers, we cut corners, engage in sharp practices and indulge in all shades of corrupt activities. Thieves are calling others Thieves. It makes me just laugh.

We have created a corrupt society yet have the self righteous brazenness to single out one or two persons as the symbol of corruption. We have not taken a deep introspective and honest look at ourselves. At the psychological level what we are doing is projection. Corruption will never die in Nigeria, it would never reduce, it would bloom and grow even with a thousand Buhari supposedly fighting it because as a people we are corrupt yet pretend about it, never acknowledging it in ourselves but always quick to label others as corrupt. It is Nigerians who are corrupt not Atiku per se!

Any thief prosecuted and convicted in Nigeria is just a victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by basilo101: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol. A tiny ethnic group like urhobo may not influence anything. Opinion of South south in general will be taken more seriously
Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by oyatz(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Stop separating the SS/SE voting block

35824L:

1 Like

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Calers: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buhari till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by ganu: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
35824L:
gan
what you said is your opinion arising from how you understand it. Urhobo will vote for APC in state but not at federal or presidency level.
Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
sanandreas:

Buhari is not option. The lifeless one is a bigot and clannish. Atiku would have an all inclusive government.

Rubbish! You carry your Biafra slogan here when ipob said Biafra under KANU will run all inclusive government with south-south/north central. Nah mouth dem dey take run inclusive government? You better don't sell your future for re-looters or use it to gamble. Buhari, is a sure bet, if you like hate buhari with passion. Buhari, till 2023

1 Like

Re: What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) by senatordave1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
basilo101:
Lol. A tiny ethnic group like urhobo may not influence anything. Opinion of South south in general will be taken more seriously
I predicted clearly that buhari will get urhobo and itsekiri votes which would give him 30% in delta.plus the 30% he will get in delta and rivers should seal pdp's fate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Responds Kanu "Yes, I'm An Igbo Man And Have Never Denied That" / Orji Uzor Kalu To Decamp To Labour Party / The Chosen One. Moment Oba Of Benin Presented Peter Obi A Drink In His Royal Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.