Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS (27205 Views)

Chelsea FC Endorsed Nigeria Supporters Club - See How To Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by servercodes001: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pekele007:

Pidgin self this efulefu no sabi. mtcheew

Are you speaking in tongues? ozwor

I no sabi wetin? Prove say ure not mumu and don't criticize my pidgin

Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by wajoray2K: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
did i just hear you saying Sowolu President, Am i Dreaming , do u want to Kill AtiKu or Buhari, we all know the Two ruling party are most voted and are like husband and wife, even if Sowolu is to contest, Under what party , hope is not going to be APC Sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi Jagaban wan overide OBJ ni, Mitchew
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by Cheeryfeet: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
RAFIU LADIPO Been hearing that name since early 90s , that man doesn't seems want to leave/retire . He was the chairman of supporters club during USA 94, Atlanta Olympic and rest Olympics and World Cup. Did he not believe in the youth ?
Na en own racket wey en discover for USA 94, so en no wan leave am.
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by Crossboy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:

Na Afonja na what do you expect? He believes its his father's property
shocked Are U Mad
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Crossboy:
shocked Are U Mad

Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by mechanics(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
I hope NFF were able to resolve the issue amicably?
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by bravehost4u(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Everything seems to have a faction under Apc. Parallel primaries everywhere. Even parallel supporters club.
I guess Apc has delivered on her promise of Parallel government.
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by SassyVixen(f): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Amaju Pinnick and the whole NFF is to blame for this poo. Why allocate a whole 16 slots to the Odumagha's faction when Ladipo's faction is the truly registered supporter's club? If he does not want to work with Ladipo's team Pinnick should make it official. See shameful show with men and women freely exchanging blows. Awon werey!! angry
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by farouk2much(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nigerians and conflict are 5&6
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by stagger: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is the supporters club Rafiu Ladipo's personal property? He has been on the job for 30 years plus. He should go please and let a new face come on board. Ah ah.
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by Kenekingisback: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
From Tunisia to Italy no far grin
Re: Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS by giztzone(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Una dey there?

LATEST INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR RECENT GRADUATES

Graduate Interns Recruitment At PropertyPro.Ng

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

GTBank Tech Academy Program 2018

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 At KPMG Nigeria

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Graduate Trainee: Business Operation Management

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai, Others In The 80s / Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United / 2016 Olympics Thread: Funke Oshonaike Is Team Nigeria's Flagbearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.