Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Chelsea FC Endorsed Nigeria Supporters Club - See How To Join - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea FC Endorsed Nigeria Supporters Club - See How To Join (655 Views)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea FC Endorsed Nigeria Supporters Club - See How To Join by Naijmobile: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Recently Chelsea Football Club announced on its website that the Chelsea Nigeria Supporters Club is the official 1000th supporters club. In this article, I will show you how to join Chelsea Nigeria supporters club and the benefits of becoming a member of Chelsea Nigeria supporters club.

Chelsea are one of the most supported and at the same time most disliked football team Nigeria. It’s true, unless you’re a Blues’ fan of course!

“Football-gasm” whenever you win Arsenal, love for Jose Mourinho, inconsistent managers, love for the blue colour -if you recognise any of these signs then you’re most probably a Chelsea fan.

However, knowing the history about Chelsea, shoving the idea of Tammy Abraham as next Didier Drogba

down your buddies throat or wearing Chelsea’s Jersey every matchday does not make you a true Blues fan. To become a true Chelsea fan you will need join the official Chelsea supporters club.

Before I show you how to join the official Chelsea supporters club in Nigeria , here are some of the perks of being proud supporter of Chelsea:

You get a membership card

You get customized Chelsea T-shirt, Wristband , notebooks, pens and sticker.

You stand a chance to get football and Jersey’s signed by first team players.

You will get discount on match tickets

Is the Supporters Club recognized by Chelsea ?

Yes it is! Chelsea Nigeria Supporters club is confirmed on the official website of Chelsea. The supporters club is headed by Henry Ifeanyichukwu Okpara. It was founded in 2010 and hold its meetings at the Valley Front View Hotel, 7 Abiodun Street, Off Alabi Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Register here https://naijmobile.com/how-to-join-chelsea-nigeria-supporters-club/

Re: Chelsea FC Endorsed Nigeria Supporters Club - See How To Join by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Chelsea FC Endorsed Nigeria Supporters Club - See How To Join by ManspaceBarber(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2020
I am here to meet Chelsea fans here, so that I can market my brand to them.

I retail men's fashion and sports apparel.
A lot of Chelsea fans have bought jersey from me, some even customized theirs.

(1) (Reply)

Mbappe Still Angry After Meeting With Tuchel And Leonardo / Messi Is Better Than Ronado - Van Basten / Pogba Trains With Juventus Uniform To Support Matuidi & Others With Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.