Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (46646 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by positivelord: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
HAHAHA
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
vedaxcool:
Sanwoooooooo ... You shall make Igbos wail again
Amen

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Michaelmercy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mankosi:
He's now moving with security just because he won Apc primaries.
Do you know he was a former commissioner of 2 different ministries and also a current boss of LSPDC? so he is entitled to a convoy I think.
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by izuzu: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Already carrying himself like a Governor. Primaries is the main the main. sad

Bo ti e dibo, o ti wole.

This country issa case study I swear. angry

Soon enough, Havard will offer NIG101 in thier department of Political Science.
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by izuzu: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Michaelmercy:
Do you know he was a former commissioner of 2 different ministries and also a current boss of LSPDC? so he is entitled to a convoy I think.

Thank you for adding " I Think".

This is an obvious Nigerian Mentality. You're not alone!
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mankosi:
When you are about to win that's when ur enemies become active
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
This man no fit governor at all
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
12345baba:
One day this man go bite one of him aide
lol
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by murmee: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mankosi:
Just imagine that!
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by murmee: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
12345baba:
One day this man go bite one of him aide
I'm laughing!
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Whataworld:
I really don't understand o,you took this of my mouth..
As a Governorship Candidate, He has a right to security..
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by adollyboy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na wa o!him security personnel sef pass serving governor
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
This man is already feeling cool like he's the governor of Lagos State even before the elections kick off. There must be something they're not telling us undecided

Nollyzonenews:
Babajide Sanwoolu,Lagos State APC Governorship aspirant was spotted at the on going Inauguration & Swearing Of Ekiti State Governor, Dr John Fayemi Kayode.

Sanwoolu was spotted greeting the national leaders and elders of the party (APC) , Chief Bisi Akande and Chief John Odigie Oyegun.

It was reported that Sanwoolu and Lagos State, Governor Akinwummi Ambode arrived the event together.

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/photos-of-babajide-sanwoolu-arriving-the-inauguration-swearing-of-fayemi-kayode
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Whataworld: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
jaykaylegend:
As a Governorship Candidate, He has a right to security..
and who pays for the security?
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by ebonyjummy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Whataworld:
I really don't understand o,you took this of my mouth..
Same here o. C steppings. swaggalious Sanwo.

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by WorldRichest: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mankosi:

Yes, so that Ambode or Atinlo will not send miscreants like you to molest him.
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Owutuotuo:
He's not yet governor, yet he commands the aura of one already. Abe, na pride abi na self confidence? LagosPDP will find it hard to survive this o!

Election in Lagos is a mere formality. The caucus has annointed him already and he wants the world to know it.

1 Like

Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by emyddon: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
KlWise:
Akande always flaunt his 32
The guy is just a happy man.
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mopolchi:
E neva win sef con dey behave as if he na governor sad
ela oju kan.... E pain am
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Mankosi: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
WorldRichest:

Yes, so that Ambode or Atinlo will not send miscreants like you to molest him.
miscreants like me? Why the name calling?
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
sarrki:
Thought Oyegun will follow his paid masters to Pdp

Oyegun was put there to curb tinubu excesses he was only sacrificed to appease tinubu because of the upcoming elections. He’s very Apc
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mankosi:

Because he is the next governor of Lagos...anything can happen to him..
..do you think ambode and his loyalists are happy with sanwo olu? he even need more securities.....
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Whataworld:
and who pays for the security?

The state of course.....
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Whataworld: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sleekfingers:

The state of course.....
But it should not be like that..He wants to became a state governor, that's personal ambition.so why should state pay for his security? Will he not receive salary when he's elected?
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by nonyjay(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
sent you email...

uote author=OlyB12345 post=72142411]Wow! Recharge and get paid!!!! Why pay others while you can recharge for yourself and others and get paid.....

You make more than 10k a day on recharge and get paid.... It is not a ponzi scheme it is pure legitimate online business and tele com biz...

What are the packages:
You buy airtime you get paid
You recharge for others you get paid
You buy data you get paid
You sell data you get paid

You can as well subscribe for dstv, go TV and startime

Have you asked why banks now engage in business of recharge and subscription of dstv and go TV....

My dear be self empowered stop looking for job rather start to make wealth....

For more infor contact me ...blssngoly@gmail.com or indicate below[/quote]
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Whataworld:
But it should not be like that..He wants to became a state governor, that's personal ambition.so why should state pay for his security? Will he not receive salary when he's elected?

I know...it is so sad...
His party has immensely invested in him....so they are protecting their investment....you know what I mean
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Whataworld: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sleekfingers:

I know...it is so sad...
His party has immensely invested in him....so they are protecting their investment....you know what I mean
nawaoh..we still HV a long way to go in this country.. cry
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mankosi:

Do u want them to cut off his head like funso williams
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by colestephan86: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mankosi:
I think say na only me surprise o,
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by hundredrivas(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
The awaiting governor of lagos state this guys election should be a walk in the park lucky guy.He who d jagaban have blessed no lagosian can curse. grin
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by Alonicus05: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Captainrambo2:
oyegyn. Magnus abe. Roachas okorocha, ajimobi, zamfara state governor, ganduje, will continue to remain in Apc to cause mayhem in the party. Amen
Has Ganduje ever been in APC? he's always been in PDP o
Re: Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) by WinkWrld: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Wind of change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.