Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) (46638 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / After Presidential Awards Honour, Ugwuanyi Rewards Six Enugu NYSC Members / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by ebukajay184: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Gov. Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account (Photos)

In appreciation of the outstanding and exemplary honesty she displayed in returning the sum of thirteen million, nine hundred and forty six thousand, four hundred naira (N13,946,400.00) mistakenly paid into her account, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, on Tuesday, rewarded Mrs. Josephine Nchetaka Chukwujama-Eze, with a cash of one million naira.

The cash reward was announced by the State Commissioner for Gender Affairs and Social Development, Hon. Princess Peace Nnaji, after a closed-door meeting with the woman in her office.

Mrs. Chukwujama-Eze, a teacher with a mission school in Enugu, is married to Barr. Chukwujama Eze, an indigene of Enugu Ezike, in Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State.

Speaking after the meeting, Hon. Nnaji, who presented the cash to Mrs. Chukwujama-Eze, on behalf of the governor, commended her for being a good ambassador of Enugu State, stressing that “this is the kind of culture we are inculcating in all our women, men, young boys and girls”.
The Commissioner maintained that the woman’s action has earned the women of Enugu State much respect, calling on the public emulate her exemplary honesty.

“What we are witnessing today is heartwarming and thought provoking. It is something memorable and substantial. This is a woman, Mrs. Josephine Chukwujama-Eze, who to the greatest chagrin of so many people had the sum of N13,946,400.00, mistakenly credited to her Bank Account. And immediately she saw it, she quickly alerted her husband and they went to the bank and returned the money to the rightful owner.

“We all know that times are hard these days, especially with the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic. It is not that she is very comfortable; she is a teacher in a mission school and look at what she has done. This is a real character and Enugu State Government wants to appreciate her for what she has done. His Excellency, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has directed that she should be rewarded with the sum of one million naira”, Nnaji said.

Responding, Mrs. Chukwujama-Eze, who was overwhelmed with joy, thanked Gov. Ugwuanyi for the reward, saying: “I so much appreciate this”.

According to her, “I was just being my normal self. I never knew that what I was doing will get to this extent. I did what I feel I should do. I did this just to clear my conscience. Thank you, the Honourable Commissioner for Gender Affairs. Please extend my greatest thanks to His Excellency, our dear Governor”.

Also in his appreciation, the woman’s husband, Barr. Eze, ascribed his wife’s display of honesty to family upbringing and the cultural value of Enugu State and the entire Igbos, pointing out that “it is a demonstration that in Nigeria, there are a lot of good people out there”.

His words: “What we have witnessed today is a life experience which didn’t come by accident. It is a function of family upbringing. We sincerely thank His Excellency, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for this recognition. Nigeria is redeemable; Nigerians are good people and I am proud to say this”.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1240248576318705&id=100010007227700

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by ebukajay184: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by ojun50(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good,

Big Brother, like all such reality shows, does not have as a primary function the entertainment of its viewers. That is a secondary goal. The main goal is the exploitation of their viewers

Reno

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice gesture
Nobody owe you anything for doing the right thing but nevertheless,we must still appreciate you and those who recognised and compensated you

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by FullnessofJoy: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Bola146(f): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
14 million NAIRA is a lot of money

I need well paying daily Site Jobs around Alimosho Lagos, if you can help me pls Quote me or Call SMS or WhatsApp the Numbers in my Signature, THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
boss@whitetiger-technologydrivers.com

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by paulolee(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
nice coming from the woman and the governor bcoz honesty pays alot..
was abt crossing the road to go charge my phone last week when a bike passed me and i heard screams, andbi saw rains of 1k notes on the floor which dropped from the passenger's pocket and spilled all over the road and everyone dt noticed it rush to start picking d moni from d floor asif manna jus rained from heaven..
i wasnt left alone and I joined in picking bcox i had only 800h in ma hand and altogether i picked 13 pieces not until a pooiceman said we shud gathee the moni and gv to him incase the man came search it and some people gave him thier "blessing" some sharp gees don hide some on code bt me i jus gave him all and felt stupid after he collected mine bcoz i thought i supposed to hide some too...
he counted all and it was 62k and he gave it to a woman dt owns a shop around n exchange numbers with her incase the owner comes around..
3 hrs letter man came to claim d cash, showed d officer a debit of 80k from zenith as his prove and they gave him back the 62k meaning 18k was missing, he said no probs bcoz he knew it would be hard to recover all and was happy with wat he saw and gave the officer 10k as compensation fee..
a few mins after he left, me and 2 of ma guys met d officer to get our own share of dt moni d man dropped bt the officer ignored us saying dt what we did is normal and its bad to expect moni after serving our father land..
i felt stupid saying i should have helped myself when and joined others in keeping some bt i jus forget abt dt scenery no matter how hard is was bcox i was broke..
few days letter i won niajabet of 45k and was soo happy, maybe its jus a coincidence or a blessing for my honesty..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by athaboi(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nawa o, she's lucky
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by GoodLogoDesign(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
It is always very good to be legit, it will always pay. May God bless all legit hustlers out there.

Your Logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, Get a unique and professional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3K only. You get the png, jpeg, Pdf, and raw file. I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured. MY WHATSAPP LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by ForeThinker: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sometimes there comes the right person in the right moment in your life. And even if she or he doesn’t stay forever, it is just right for the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Graziannizz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
The woman must have reached the apex of Maslow's law of self actualization

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
It's good to be good
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
If na me see that 14million hmmmm I go return am cheesy.. God help us

Check my signature for designs

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Franzinni: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
How can I get a bank worker to make mistake and send 500 million to my account in error and I swear to amadioha that I will not transfer it out ... Then I will not go to my travel agent and then I will not buy a ticket to any county that does not extradite to Nigeria and I will not just flex the money till e finish ... And i wont send an apology letter with a full go ahead to take it out of my share of Nigeria gabadaya ... I am just giving example of what I will never do please help

My account number is
Thanks ahead and sorry for any inconvenience
Wink!

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thank God for its a woman grin

Secondly, the husband is a lawyer... He won't want any sghady thing to soil his career...

Thank God for the governor who rewarded such good deeds... grin

Nigeria, good people, great nation... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by egojiokwu(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Everybody know that she can't claim the money. She have no choice than to return it.

26 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by blinking001(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
She rejected blessings destined for her by mother earth.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Abouwaza:
Nice gesture
Nobody owe you anything for doing the right thing but nevertheless,we must still appreciate you and those who recognised and compensated you
you are right

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Tonyreal49(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
I 4 still keep 500k sha b4 I return the rest
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
just one million ? what a wicked world
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by val4sure(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Weather she return the 14mill or not, she will still enter trouble if she decide to spend am. So her only choice is to return am. Anyway she try.

11 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Fheelzz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
One milli cry
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by crossfm: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
He should have added more money and give the state a facelift.

Infrastructure in the state is in a state of cumatous.Bad roads and land grabbing by the government everywhere.

For me Enugu state is in the hands of photographers and hungry bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
God forbid bad thing
Return wetin
Shey you go see me gan nii
Person wey get am na illegal himself take see am

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
if that kind money mistakenly enter my account, fast fast I go rush use am fund my bet9ja account use am play game immediately before bank go take am back.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Funny Pictures Of Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.