Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (9527 Views)

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by crimeboss: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Balyz:
It can't be in this north wey we full ground. Buhari is just too much a force to reckon with here, meanwhile Atiku is despised as the candidate of the Biafrans. Atiku made the biggest mistake by choosing an ibo man as running mate and the north can never forget the support given to Kanu and his shenanigans last year by his kinsmen. Some minority tribes do support him though.

U just gave out ur mind that u loosing already, why did buhari loose in his three attempts before he became president?.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by crimeboss: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2018
tech18:
confirm sai Baba !

We are solidly behind Baba PMB/PYO

APC, a party raised from the pit of hell itself, only people who will likely become demons join this dying party.
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Balyz: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2018
crimeboss:

U just gave out ur mind that u loosing already, why did buhari loose in his three attempts before he became president?.
Rigging?
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Back2Daura(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2018
Reader530:
I am from the north. I am also surprised how Atiku is gaining popularity in the north on daily basis. Before the emergence of Atiku as PDP flag bearer, if you meet 50 people and ask them Buhari or PDP , at least 48 people would tell you Buhari but now if you ask 50 people, at least 25 people or more prefer Atiku. Go to Jigawa, Yobe or Kano, you will understand what I am saying. I sample 7 people at work today, to my surprised 4 stand
with Atiku, 2 Buhari and 1 neutral.

You are very correct. Those in the south should ask the suya, shoe shiners, fruit sellers Northerners their opinion between Atiku/buhari. We in the North are tired of buhari. I am from daura but many are not happy with him. Emirs are not happy too.
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by phase1: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2018
Did I just read 'buharideens'? Damn NL slangs are going places. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Akpabio , Amaechi & Ekere Watching UEFA Final Together / Governor Buni Reshuffles Cabinet, Creates New Ministry / Constituency Projects Worth Billions Of Naira Untrackable In Ondo, FCT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.