Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (9487 Views)

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by crimeboss: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2018
iceboy4752:
You mean northern e-warriors without PVCs?Atiku=Atikulated
Obi=Obituary
#AtikulatedObituary

On that day, we shall see, atikulating for the masses.
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by hakimi1974(m): 1:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Reader530:

You are pained. I am from north. Are u from the north? Even my northerners know it's true
i am from the north, and only yan daudu like you, will vote for atiku.

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Calers: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Sai baba maigaskiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by RealityShot: 2:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Don't get it twisted...
If they are Atiku lating.. It's not in any other region's favor!
Atiku WILL NOT RESTRUCTURE ANYTHING but his pocket!
#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by tech18: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Kyase:

You don't have to interpret it here bro, you for leave am for the Hausa like that, make Dem confuse small
angry grin lo!s...they think say media propaganda will win them votes in d north
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Reader530 post=72143416]I am from the north. I am also surprised how Atiku is gaining popularity in the north on daily basis. Before the emergence of Atiku as PDP flag bearer, if you meet 50 people and ask them Buhari or PDP , at least 48 people would tell you Buhari but now if you ask 50 people, at least 25 people or more prefer Atiku. Go to Jigawa, Yobe or Kano, you will understand what I am saying. I sample 7 people at work today, to my surprised 4 stand
with Atiku, 2 Buhari and 1 neutral.[/quote

Makaryacin banza. Your lies will be expised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Reader530(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2018
I am from the north. Northerners are atikulating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Reader530(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2018
hakimi1974:
i am from the north, and only yan daudu like you, will vote for atiku.
No...dan luwadi like u

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by NaMe4: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Reader530:

You are pained. I am from north. Are u from the north? Even my northerners know it's true

Just ignore them. Na their way!

Someone will be in Ogbomosho typing Buhari is a religion in the North! SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2018
donphilopus:

Atiku came late so we can't be atikulooted. Say na to Obituary.!

so suddenly you are n longer from edo state and now a Northener? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Reader530(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=hakimi1974 post=72154583]i am from the north, and only yan daudu like you, will vote for atiku.[/
Dan luwadi like u
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Kyase:
dey there dey deceive yourself...
Northners believe say igbo people gang up against Buhari, so dem wan use Atiku to get at him.....
So my problem, if Atiku win any state aside adamawa, in the north, change my name

okay I hope you will also change your surname too when Buhari loses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by donphilopus: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so suddenly you are n longer from edo state and now a Northener? tongue tongue tongue

I guess all those who have been commenting on this thread are all Northerners?!

1 Like

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Kyase(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2018
tech18:
angry grin lo!s...they think say media propaganda will win them votes in d north
Only 6 percent of norther voters dey social media...
And only 2 percent dey log in after two two weeks, then only 0.8 percent dey login everyday

4 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by tech18: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kyase:

Only 6 percent of norther voters dey social media...
And only 2 percent dey log in after two two weeks, then only 0.8 percent dey login everyday
CORRECT ANALYSIS grin grin , most of the voters in rural areas don't even know that social media exists

1 Like

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Kyase(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
tech18:
CORRECT ANALYSIS grin grin , most of the voters in rural areas don't even know that social media exists
All they know is Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by xfactor23: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
kodded:
are you the one voting ? undecided
He is telling you that they are going to rig the election in anyway possible.
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by fastjett: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
TIME TO ATICULATE_OBI HAS STARTED.

Hurry Now! Hurry Now!

*ATIKU GRANT DISBURSEMENT FORM*

Atiku is currently giving Nigerians Grant btw 50-300k for Business Men and Women, Undergraduates and Graduates and to Farmers also. Hurry Up b4 it closes.

Use this link �������������������� for your registration.
https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSdEub-s0hdYsRACJ1…/viewform

Make sure you join the telegram group too.
last question on the list, answer is telegram, 4 Ur Referrer, simple put Unegbu Victor Onyedikachi
Share with your friends and family.

*ATIKU GRANT DISBURSEMENT FORM*

Atiku is currently giving Nigerians Grant btw 50-300k for Business Men and Women, Undergraduates and Graduates and to Farmers also. Hurry Up b4 it closes.

Use this link �������������������� for your registration.
https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSdEub-s0hdYsRACJ1…/viewform

Make sure you join the telegram group too.
last question on the list, answer is telegram, 4 Ur Referrer, simple put Ugochukwu Benson.
Share with your friends and family.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by tech18: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kyase:

All they know is Sai baba
confirm sai Baba !

We are solidly behind Baba PMB/PYO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Kyase(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
tech18:
confirm sai Baba !

We are solidly behind Baba PMB/PYO
No alternative, unless....
Kyase/modath cool(the only team that can beat Buhari)

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Heffalump(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
donphilopus:
You guys will know the difference between Buhari and Atiku on the day of election when results from their polling units are released. Even if Atiku would win his polling unit, the margin would be very small. If 800 people come out to vote in Atiku's polling unit, Atiku would secure about 415 votes while Buhari would have 385 votes but that can't be said of the votes that would come from Buhari's polling unit! As usual, it's gonna be 800 - 0 or 799 votes against one voided vote.

Oboy come and take your medicine before you manifest further than this. There's still hope you will survive!.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by tech18: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kyase:

Kyase/modath cool(the only team that can beat Buhari)
grin grin Lols..you and your madam Ngozi winkon joint ticket... Wait till 2023!

I will be your Campaign DG

1 Like

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by HenryTV: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by modath(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Reader530:
I am from the north. I am also surprised how Atiku is gaining popularity in the north on daily basis. Before the emergence of Atiku as PDP flag bearer, if you meet 50 people and ask them Buhari or PDP , at least 48 people would tell you Buhari but now if you ask 50 people, at least 25 people or more prefer Atiku. Go to Jigawa, Yobe or Kano, you will understand what I am saying. I sample 7 people at work today, to my surprised 4 stand
with Atiku, 2 Buhari and 1 neutral.

Reader530:
Atiku and Saraki unsettles Tambuwal. Up PDP

Reader530:
God bless you Fayose. May God be with you. Fayose my role model. Asari my mentor and Shekau your godfather

Reader530:
I am not in support of this government but the truth is that peace Corp is a duplication of other security agencies.

You are truly from the "NORTH" smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Kyase(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
tech18:
grin grin Lols..you and your madam Ngozi winkon joint ticket... Wait till 2023!

I will be your Campaign DG
Thank you, make baba finish e own first grin

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by bounceback: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
shakmati:

Afonja alert!

Osu flat headed yeeboe alert.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by tech18: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kyase:

Thank you, make baba finish e own first grin
grin
Welcome,Baba's Victory in 2019 is CERTAIN.

We go register our own party in 2022 and you will be our flag bearer for d 2023 Presidential election...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by modath(f): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kyase:

Ky/mo cool(the only team that can beat Buhari)

Wailers will camp for our door taya. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Reader530(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
modath:

Yes I am. 100% northerner for Atiku

You are truly from the "NORTH" smiley

1 Like

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Kyase(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
modath:

Wailers will camp for our door taya. cheesy
Lol, na to look Dem throway face cheesy
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Kyase(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
tech18:
grin
Welcome,Baba's Victory in 2019 is CERTAIN.

We go register our own party in 2022 and you will be our flag bearer for d 2023 Presidential election...
Your head dey there joh cool
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by tech18: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kyase:

Your head dey there joh cool
grin Good cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPR: 32 Refinery Licences Now Invalid Between 2018 And 2021 / Nigeria Signs $3.7b Coal Mining And Power Plant / Oshiomhole, Umar Mustapha Pay Condolence Visit To Shettima, Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.