Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

This Is Why Employers Won't Open Your CV - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is Why Employers Won't Open Your CV (349 Views)

How To Construct Your CV To Get Multiple Invites / 12 Viruses In Your Cv / Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Employers Won't Open Your CV by WendySalisu: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
So you have spent some quality time putting your skills, academic history including your core strengths and hobbies into a document you saved as CV. Now you are ready to hit the job market.
You spotted some suitable jobs online and with much enthusiasm, you begin to apply immediately to be ahead of the deadline.
And then your cover letter reads:

“Hello,

I recently saw an opening in your organization looking for someone like me, and for me, have been keen to work with an organization like yours. Although am a fresh graduate with little experiences but if you give me this job, I will show you that I am a fast learner.
I hereby attach my CV to this email for your consideration to check out my skills and academic excellence.

I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Sammy Joe.

And then you hit sent with an email address looks like this: freshsammy69@yahoo.com

If this is what your CV looks like, just ask yourself one question, would you employ yourself?

Check the next post on the common mistakes people make when writing a cover letter.

www.pagefinancials.com

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Get Admission Or Schorlaship For Masters Abroad. / Apply Now: First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018 / Full Time Live In Overseas Nanny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.