Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (45761 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
crimeboss:

Aren't stupid and a hypocrite, aren't they APC again that are seriously in ur evil party. grin
No AKEREDOLU is an APC but his wife is a PDP mole she needs to be evicted.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
xfactor23:

My friend, shove your fuvcking vote down your ass. Who cares about your vote? How does it affect me?
Teach who a lesson? Who suffers the most from how the country is been run? Look at this junky. For your information, I don't give a fuvck, even your whole region choose to go tribal, it does not change anything, as that has been the game right from the origin of this contraption. Just get the fuvck out of my mention. embarassed angry

This exactly is what I was trying to point out. You're a frustrated hypocrite.

Keep foaming at the mouth, your hypocrisy and eternal shame has been uncovered.

BTW, I'll quote you as long as I please, your father is not the owner of Nairaland.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
xfactor23:

Its not fact that you don't like Igbos, but crave after their women? See this one'o. The woman, ya are all hating on this post, is she not Igbo? What is her crime here, coming from a tribe ya all love to hate. Men, you all make me sick. Listen up, forget this VP bullshit, most of us have given up on this contraption, long ago. Restructure may be a way to go, for short term remedy, but in reality, we are not one. This is the simple truth.

You were forming sainthood but you have ended up disgracing yourself and advertising your hypocrisy and frustration.

All I wanted was for everyone to know you're a despicable bigoted creature pretending to be civil in order to beg for votes.

I've achieved by aim, you can now make the dustbin your home.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
xfactor23:

Just get the fuvck off. This thread and comments from your brother is the testament to how bitter and hateful you lots are towards my people. Listen up boy, if I [b]can have my way, we will be out your fuvcking unio[/b]n. Our participation is just what it is, finding yourself in an unfriendly union. And why are you banging your head and accusing me of what you lots are chiefs and master of? Begging for whose vote? who vote epp? Nna gbafuo mbra. Fuvcking Nigerian. angry

But you can't have your way.
Therefore, shut up and serve other Nigerians in silence.

Mehn, I really fingered this Ipob's brain tonight. I compared his first post on this thread and his last post and I'm just laughing. grin

Blady hypocrite claiming Saint.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by xfactor23: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2018
Hotfreezer:

But you can't have your way.
Therefore, shut up and serve other Nigerians in silence.

Mehn, I really fingered this Ipob's brain tonight. I compared his first post on this thread and his last post and I'm just laughing. grin

Blady hypocrite claiming Saint.
Fuvck you real good. angry Who the fvuck you think you are? Nigur, make comparism and see for yourself the felas in deep shiit.
Ever wonder why your country is tagged a shiit hole? Simple, because you mutherfuckers ain't getting over tribalism and nepotism anytime soon. Keep voting in the wrong guys, to spite my group, and keep getting drenched in deep shiit. You all die here, eno concern we. Wtf!!! angry
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2018
xfactor23:

Fuvck you real good. angry Who the fvuck you think you are? Nigur, make comparism and see for yourself the felas in deep shiit.
Ever wonder why your country is tagged a shiit hole? Simple, because you mutherfuckers ain't getting over tribalism and nepotism anytime soon. Keep voting in the wrong guys, to spite my group, and keep getting drenched in deep shiit. You all die here, eno concern we. Wtf!!! angry

Lol

You have people like TA Orji ruling you, your Governors are fighting over renaming streets and you're talking nonsense.

You elect the worst type of animals to rule you an run to other places to enjoy dividends of good leadership. Ad you're typing nonsense now, you're outside Igboland o. Is it a taboo for your region to be developed by your leaders?

Or are you not ashamed of being ruled by visionless twerps in your backwards region?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
yorubakid:
South West is a failed region.. kidnapping, bank robberies,ritual killings and skull mining is a daily occurrence over there..You be more worried about that instead blaming the igbos all the time
Since ibos have entered yoruba land there were atrocities and different ridiculous activities in yoruba land. Before if you do such things there are great punishments. Let's start with ibo nollywood videos, with all the culture, prostitution, kidnapping seen in ibo culture, it is bound to happen that they want to corrupt yorubas. Gradually, u go hear wey very soon.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Xisnin(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
The fake pastor should face his ministry and stop hustling for contracts.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
yorubakid:
ambode's wife and tinubu's wife must be igbo abi.. keep blaming igbos instead of blaming weaklings called Yoruba men for being puss.y. An average Yoruba men will is more likely to marry an igbo woman than a Yoruba woman.As am typing this now,am sure that more Yoruba men are selling their property and heading to the east to pick an igbo wife.. Don't know the obsession of Yoruba men with igbo women..
Actually the ones with yoruba wives have put progress in our lands unlike those with ibo baby mamas that scream all over the place like women on the internet but don't contribute jack to yoruba land. We know them as trouble makers and looters. I'm not surprise you see them as ur champion. With all the ibo men with ibo wives in ibo land none of them have dare challenge buhari but instead they run away like cowards while ur yoruba champions have stayed in nigeria to fight. Your ohaneaze cannot even fight for u ibos shame on a stupid tribe

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by ImperialYoruba: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
jafol:

Actually the ones with yoruba wives have put progress in our lands unlike those with ibo baby mamas that scream all over the place like women on the internet but don't contribute jack to yoruba land. We know them as trouble makers and looters. I'm not surprise you see them as ur champion. With all the ibo men with ibo wives in ibo land none of them have dare challenge buhari but instead they run away like cowards while ur yoruba champions have stayed in nigeria to fight. Your ohaneaze cannot even fight for u ibos shame on a stupid tribe

I put my endorsement on this message
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I put my endorsement on this message
Abi o
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
xfactor23:

Y are you throwing tantrums? Lmao I see u crying for attention pele. You ibos think you can insult us because fulani man picked ibo VP, just because of u people's insult I don't mind voting for Buhari, it won't stop u ibos from relocating ur village to south west anyways
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by IkpuMmadu: 6:00am On Oct 31, 2018
That is why it's good for Yoruba to marry Ibo....madam pls ensure that you send the money back home to east

One Nigeria is amazing
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by IkpuMmadu: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Na so Igbo women be, too controling. She's only waiting for Akeredolu to die so she can inherit his money. If am Akeredolu's family member I'll chase her out. Stupid 1bo b1tch.
easy
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by IkpuMmadu: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Alariiwo:

It's expected..

No offence meant but Igbos are not result oriented like us, all they want is money and close any chapter be it project or anything. I don't know whether to say they lack conscience.

Look at their region and you'd understand why they ain't progressing.

Let me stop here so I don't make people cry this night.. But that is my honest review about 'em.

Us Yoruba region the most backward region be it educationally or otherwise
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by LivingSage: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
U made this comment in 2018, this is 2023.
That's complete 5 years back.
Are you of same opinion
Naijaguy12345:
Na so Igbo women be, too controling. She's only waiting for Akeredolu to die so she can inherit his money. If am Akeredolu's family member I'll chase her out. Stupid 1bo b1tch.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04
LivingSage:
U made this comment in 2018, this is 2023.
That's complete 5 years back.
Are you of same opinion

Absolutely.

She made him not look after his health.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Maize247(f): 12:32pm On Jan 04
Na wa o
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04
Naijaguy12345:

U saw this ahead of time

This is 2024 and all those have happened already

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Good2go1: 12:42pm On Jan 04
I blame Igbo women that marry from that tribe that is full of tribalism whose women smell like rotten fish
babadee1:

For your info. Mrs Betty Akeredolu is from Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode After EFCC Granted Him Bail Today (Photos) / Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.