Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (45699 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by IHIEGOD: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Meekdon:
Senior Pastor of Awaiting the Second Coming of Jesus Christ Gospel Church, Akure, Ondo State, Adewale Giwa has accused the wife of the state governor, Mrs. Betty Akeredolu, of meddling in the affairs of the state.

Giwa alleged that Mrs. Betty had turned herself to a decision-maker by unilaterally imposing some decisions on the state.

The pastor, in a statement to DAILY POST on Tuesday, alleged that the wife of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has hijacked primary schools’ renovation project and other contracts in the state.

The clergyman also lambasted Mrs. Akeredolu for turning herself to “nuisance” in the social media, especially on Facebook.

“One doesn’t know who is the governor of Ondo State between Governor Akeredolu and his wife. I have carefully observed how governance is being run in the state.

“A situation whereby a governor is allowing his wife to make some decisions is uncalled for. From my findings, Mrs. Akeredolu is the governor of Ondo state not her husband.

“Imagine the scenario of which the governor’s wife dictates what is happening in the state. Ondo State cannot be ruled by a wife of the governor.

“The contracts that supposed to be handled by competent hands are being given to the family members of Mrs. Akeredolu.

“No wonder everything remains stagnant since inception of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu. The wife determines who to be commissioners, Special Advisers etc.

“Also, the rate at which Mrs. Akeredolu is operating Social Media, especially the Facebook is uncalled for. Imagine the wife of the office that supposed to respect her office has turned herself to nuisance?

“This action is nothing, but ridiculous. I hereby call on the governor to address this situation before it gets out of hand,” the statement read.

https://www.kendogist.com/2018/10/akeredolus-wife-betty-has-taken-over-as.html

The pastor in question went for contract which he was not given no the only way to voice it is toweep tribal sentiment by attacking the governor's wife since she is not from Yoruba land. Sorry about that pastor and concentrate on the flocks u were given if Jesus ask Peter "LOVETH THOU ME MORE THSN THIS" which is fishing so pastor LOVETH THOU GOD AND HIS WORK MORE THAN CONTRACT.

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
moshino:

Stop taking tramadol for your hallucinations, it's making it worse for you.
NO man I dont need tramadol to woop your osu asses out of ondo. You ibos will need tramadol for it bipolar, maniac, narcissistic disorder. I can prescribe some psycho drugs for u people

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by chisani(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
At last na contract awarding be the bone of contention. Issorite pastor I see you in 4D. Ma her time, so let her shine for now.life na turn by turn. Minded my business is my hobby.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by mapet: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Natural01:
Who be pastor giwa, which church is that �

When he's arrested for defamation, he will be crying like a baby whose sucker was removed from his mouth.

I can understand he's looking for fame. Must be do so at the expense of cooling his heels in detentions and paying damages?
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by mapet: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lomprico2:
Is ondo state run from facebook? Why is her facebook post paining him?

The so-called pastor is a useless, attention seeking scam artist.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
The most disgraceful governor Ondo State has ever produced. You can imagine from the reliable source, I was told from different people that IBO people have taken over the state house and virtually all the offices purported to be Mrs Akeredolu's wife. Akeredolu why why why why I thought you're a true son of the soil. O ma se o you now the wife and your wife is the husband. Bo pe boya you will surely leave that position

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by 1stola: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
baliyubla:
Like Akeredolu, like Ambode and Fayemi.Even the so called Jagaban is not spared by Remi. Now understand why its so easy for them to be used continuously as Pawns by their Fulani Supremacist.
All osu retárds should diLect the fLustration to the back-stabber leaders e.g OkoroAwusa, williewillie, wiked wike et al that is eating up their future.
Buhari will win and their frustration and wailing will continue grin
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Vinstel: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Iyawocracy
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by rusher14: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Baseless accusations

You haven't said what exactly is her offence.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Westaslave2(f): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
jafol:
Common igbo woman taking charge of ondo state, so if ATIKU/OBI comes to power you can imagine what that ibo will do. I have heard about this woman and the way she controls her man. She hates yoruba people but funny enough this osu from nowhere married one with charms. I'm sorry for our YORUBA brothers that marry igbo or make them girlfriend. Have you noticed that Ibos strategy is to take our well influenced brothers e.g. Davido, FFK, Freeze etc. These men have run mad and narcissistic after their encounter with these women. It must be the oha soup. They are gradually becoming irrelevant. These women r going to east to get better charm to charm our brothers. My older brother experienced this from this ibo girl he dated na only God delivered him o. He became so much in love with this girl that we have to go out and find out what was running him mad. That ibo girl almost ruined him financially. He don send that bitch away, he is married and happy now. Abeg o mybrothers igbos are not smiling o. They r giving away their daughters for a reason. Most of these ibo girls have told their family how much money you get. They r desperados
U cursed soul, u wl only rant but dia is nothing u cursed pple wl do us! Ur jealousy is alarming!
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Abagworo:
All I smell here is political propaganda very likely from Tinubu. We all know what played out prior to Aketi's emergence and the role of ousted APC chairman Oyegun in going against Tinubu's interest. The game is to sell this propaganda until the Ondo people truly turn against Aketi and that will form enough reason for the godfather to push him off easily without resistance.

Akeredolu should make use of his head and curtail the wife from interfering in government activities because that is the point his opponents intend to blow out of proportion.

Yes, it's Tinubu who married his wife for him and helped him pay her dowry too. Nonsense.

I like Aketi a lot but I know how much damage stories like this can do to a politician's image particular in Ondo state. Ondo is the most politically independent state in the SW and they defend their opinions fiercely.

If this rumour becomes public opinion among voters in Ondo, Aketi is finished. He's a family man and politician, be should balance it.

It's left for Aketi to prove the gossips wrong and very fast too.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
U cursed soul, u wl only rant but dia is nothing u cursed pple wl do us! Ur jealousy is alarming!

Ondo is peculiar and particularly sensitive about matters as this. Don't forget the Eze Ndigbo of Ondo was recently flogged in Akure.

No one is cursed and no one is out to get you. However, Ondo is a very peculiar state and this matter must be handled with utmost tact and wisdom. The usual chestbeating and noisemaking won't work.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
jafol:
Common igbo woman taking charge of ondo state, so if ATIKU/OBI comes to power you can imagine what that ibo will do. I have heard about this woman and the way she controls her man. She hates yoruba people but funny enough this osu from nowhere married one with charms. I'm sorry for our YORUBA brothers that marry igbo or make them girlfriend. Have you noticed that Ibos strategy is to take our well influenced brothers e.g. Davido, FFK, Freeze etc. These men have run mad and narcissistic after their encounter with these women. It must be the oha soup. They are gradually becoming irrelevant. These women r going to east to get better charm to charm our brothers. My older brother experienced this from this ibo girl he dated na only God delivered him o. He became so much in love with this girl that we have to go out and find out what was running him mad. That ibo girl almost ruined him financially. He don send that bitch away, he is married and happy now. Abeg o mybrothers igbos are not smiling o. They r giving away their daughters for a reason. Most of these ibo girls have told their family how much money you get. They r desperados
Enjoy my sweet song ugly boy! cos u dream 2 av igbo girl nna akwala gi!!!

jealousy no gud o!
jealousy no gud o
jealousy no gud o !!
eeh jealousy no gud o...my brother!!!
dance it out my lazy mugu ooo...Yoruba oghela!

da!
dance it out my tribalmark mumu ofe oha eghego! hahhahaha!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by AnalQueenluci: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rapture4real:

This is common to women from South South and South east. They are domineering and commandeering. They hijack leadership from their husbands and make him a weakling.Example is Mrs Patience Jonathan. At a time,het voice was louder than her husband's voice.Its water spirit influence
Brother! dnt bring death on urself out of ignorance! water spirits shud nt be mentioned mind ur loud mouth! dey ar many here ! dnt try d mistake ok, gudboy!
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by BabaRamota1980: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

Go chase her na.. tribal being

She learn from Yoruba women
Those ones control husband pass remote

Dem don influence her
Stupid bitchy ......
Mama hold your forte tight... no mind hatez

I will choke you if i catch you. Yoruba women are out of your league. Stop disrespecting them. Were!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by princfred(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
jafol:
Yoruba Muslim spotted with the sole aim in life to drive a wedge between Yoruba Christians and igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Westaslave2(f): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Ondo is peculiar and particularly sensitive about matters as this. Don't forget the Eze Ndigbo of Ondo was recently flogged in Akure.

No one is cursed and no one is out to get you. However, Ondo is a very peculiar state and this matter must be handled with utmost tact and wisdom. The usual chestbeating and noisemaking won't work.
infact kill dem all! Dey made dia worst mistake by investing on ur barren land!
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
infact kill dem all! Dey made dia worst mistake by investing on ur barren land!

Insults won't get you anywhere and you always fail to learn.

No one begged them to come invest. The factors encouraging trade were there and they came to benefit from it.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Westaslave2(f): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Insults won't get you anywhere and you always fail to learn.

No one begged them to come invest. The factors encouraging trade were there and they came to benefit from it.
Dats y i said organize ur pple n kill dem all cos igbos ar sooo wicked, burn down d shops n houses! because an industrious man wl rather die dan stay idle!

So start organizing 2 kill dem n loot dia sweat ,cos igbos ar evil!
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
[s]Dats y i said organize ur pple n kill dem all cos igbos ar sooo wicked, burn down d shops n houses! because an industrious man wl rather die dan stay idle!

So start organizing 2 kill dem n loot dia sweat ,cos igbos ar evil[/s]!

You can choose to kill Yorubas in Igboland but Yorubas won't do that. We have our own way of dealing with issues without behaving like illiterate savages.

Mind your business and stay out of three things:

Yoruba Local and regional politics
Yoruba Land matters
Yoruba Chieftaincy matters

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by stealthtiger(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You flatheaded hypocrite, weren't you the one who posted these below?

Lmao, FBI see as you dug out his history of tribal slurs on nairaland.

You will make a good researcher.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Westaslave2(f): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You can choose to kill Yorubas in Igboland but Yorubas won't do that. We have our own way of dealing with issues without behaving like illiterate savages.

Mind your business and stay out of three things:

Local and regional politics
Land matters
Chieftaincy matters
i no ondo pple, dey ar peaceful dats y igbos ar there ! Der ar nt as bad as lagos,oyo or ogun! So dnt think i dont knw things happening!
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
i no ondo pple, dey ar peaceful dats y igbos ar there ! Der ar nt as bad as lagos,oyo or ogun! So dnt i dont knw things happening!

Not "as bad as"

That's the same thing your Eze Ndigbo said that got him beaten in Akure.

You're saying Ogun, Lagos and Oyo people are bad but there are more Igbos there than Akure. You really should think before you talk.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
femmy0078:
whichever way. He should learn from Ambode

It will be better for him to learn from yaradua and jonathan.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by python2gbera: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
ngadaAwo:
sure myn lalastic can confirm

Why are you guys like this

live and let live bro
You stopped living the very day you begin to hate on other tribes. What can you do to change the tide?.. I don't want to be you right now wink

-python2

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by blujoi(m): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Three quarters of the people who are commenting on this post didn't bother reading the write up, but are busy throwing tribal insults up and down. Redemption is really far from all you tribal lords!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#TheBuhariEffect Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Shade Buhari Government (Photos) / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.