Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze (28360 Views)

How Wike Insisted Godfatherism Would Fail In Rivers State (Throwback) / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by chloride6: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
A lot of conflicting info these days ...

Wike wanted to install a weak candidate and be a vice to the weak candidate?
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy

APC and propaganda. Are you people not also working to oust PDP from the said State?
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by Quality20(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Politics can sometimes b mischievously played ,so no surprises
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by FBIL: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
But I'd said it 3 weeks before the convention that Wike thought Nigeria politics revolves around Ikwere villages. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by chinedumoooo: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
That's your thoughts.
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buhari getting 30% in rivers on course.
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by budusky05(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
bedspread:
Solve your problems and Leave Wike!!

Wike is our problem in Rivers State, we will solve it in 2019

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by budusky05(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
overall90:
Is Wike also responsible for the crisis rocking APC Zamfara and Imo states and other areas?

Yes

If you don't know then u need to know
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by jaxxy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy grin
Wike is working for APC ... Deji Adeyanju
Wike is trying to destroy APC ... APC Rivers

Hmmmm!

Conspiracy theorists. Lol
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by berrystunn(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari is a bad person,
Atiku is a bad person.

I will vote for Atiku 2019 PDP

Please inform APC that 80% of there supporters are originally PDP.
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by Oxb90: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2018
bedspread:
Solve your problems and Leave Wike!!
how come every members of apc enjoys blaming the opposition in the their problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by Oxb90: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2018
overall90:
Is Wike also responsible for the crisis rocking APC Zamfara and Imo states and other areas?
he will not give you an answer
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2018
This propagandists are too dump and stupid.how can wike be the vice Presidential candidate when the PDP chairman is also from his state and region.
Harba,they should apply sense a little bit when telling lies.
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by bedspread: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2018
budusky05:

Wike is our problem in Rivers State, we will solve it in 2019

Thanks
Ok! Solve it and stop blaming
Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by pally123: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Tk4all:
I was reading the article hoping to see where Eze, wike and Abe sit, plan and discuss on the said plan but all to my disappointment which in turn means that Mr.Eze is just trying to say something sweet to Mr.minister ears, so that Ameachi can drop something for him. it seems to me that hunger is disturbing this man now.I was reading the article hoping to see where Eze, wike and Abe sit, plan and discuss on the said plan but all to my disappointment which in turn means that Mr.Eze is just trying to say something sweet to Mr.minister ears, so that Ameachi can drop something for him. it seems to me that hunger is disturbing this man now.
Sense wee not kee you, my brother

1 Like

Re: How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze by allenix(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Unsellable story...Magnus does not work with Wike. You are just trying to score cheap scores in the book of Amaechi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos / Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos / Breaking News:FG Paid new Minimum Wage Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.