Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me (32856 Views)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf / Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by PrinceOfLagos: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2022
The Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi has alleged that his Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom Wike, masterminded the Abuja High Court judgment which sacked him as governor.

In a statement issued on Monday by his Special Assistant on
Media and Publicity, Francis Nwaze, the governor alleged that a video showed how the governor claimed responsibility for the court judgment.

“We have come across a video by the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike in which he was quoted as saying that he masterminded the Abuja High Court judgment on Governor David Umahi’s defection to All Progressives Congress, APC.

“Not much surprised at the comment though, we would have ignored it as one of his blubberings but it has become imperative we make a few annotations for clarity.

“Wike from the statement has taken responsibility for the pronouncement of the Federal High Court, thus requiring that he explains to Nigerians how he now calls the shots in the Nation’s Judiciary without being a Judge,” the statement alleged.

Recall that a High Court in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, had asked the governor and his Deputy, Dr. Kelechi Igwe, to vacate their offices for dumping the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, which elected them.

Governor Umahi had also appealed the court judgement, inisiting he remains the governor of the state.

According to the statement, Governor Wike was reminded that “hence he riggled himself out of the 2015 Appeal Court ruling dismissing him as Governor of Rivers State, Governor Umahi would come out of his current legal issues stronger and unscathed while still proceeding on his presidential ambition gallantly.”

The governor urged members of the state and his supporters across the country and beyond to remain peaceful and resolute “lest the likes of Wike and other political desperados score a cheap political point by the reason of their conduct at a time like this.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/14/how-wike-masterminded-court-judgment-sacking-me-gov-dave-umahi/

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike didn't masterminded any court judgement sir, you broke the law and paid heavily for it..

Stop blaming Wike for this calamity that has befell you. lick your wounds, make peace and move on.

I wish you well

250 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Michelle70(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2022
This Wike sef, the man just get issues with everyone.
He may even be far corrupt than Atiku and Tinubu combined,
In Rivers state, him don pocket everybody that could impeach him thats why he can utter rubbish and get away with it

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Botking: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Political propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by PrinceOfLagos: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Same way Tinubu get issue with everyone

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by respect80(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Udonminit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Ddokie: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2022
If Wike is behind it then Dave has a lot to worry about because Wike appears to have more influence at the supreme court.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by rickpat(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2022
COMEDIANS

meanwhile no standard road, potable water,power, adequate and affordable shelter,job and investment opportunities...the list is endless.

And some wild and silly dogs called politicians will still be talking in this country.

WHO RAISED POLITICIANS? OR ARE THEY NOT PRODUCTS OF BAD PARENTING?...with all the canes we use on kids,the western world still raise better leaders.. LoL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Skillsnigeria: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Officialzito: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2022
cool grin grin

He ain't wrong na!
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Kennyfancy(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike has one head and you have one head, oga return the mandate

24 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by NigeriaB(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Our next president: Let's settle it here...

Like for Peter Obi

Share For Osibanjo

131 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by brosom(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike the bully grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Umahi relax
you go finish your tenure.
I don't like you but you've done well in Ebonyi

8 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Piggyeasterner: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike is a man with Balls
ask Ebows in Obigbo what Wiked Wike did to them

10 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by EdgarBounce(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Oga, go and get your pvc. Most of you won't come out ,. during the election. Na online una dey vote.....if una like make una no come out in 2023, and be looking for likes and shares on nairaland....... Kesekese le sin ri, kasakasa n bo , kasakasa baba kesekese
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Mccullum: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
He is even far corrupt than Atiku and Tinubu combined,
In Rivers state, him don pocket everybody that could impeach him thats why he can utter rubbish and get away with it

You're correct

6 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Cantonese: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.

Man pass man. Wike pass Umahi be that.

Since he recognized that he has been sacked, make eonly am kuku waka go.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Femiwilli: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike did us a favour
Piggyeasterner:
Wike is a man with Balls
This Almajiri hates igbos, so why are you fighting them leaving if ur not a parasite

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Kennyfancy(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Ddokie:
If Wike is behind it then Dave has a lot to worry about because Wike appears to have more influence at the supreme court.
u understand Nigeria very well

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by planetE(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike nah short devilish man
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Umahi is a very stupid man. He is foolish like that old idiotic thief in Lagos called Tinubu

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by totit: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2022
We the SS/SE disagree. grin
Yoloba liars. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Highways: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Lol... Another smear on NBA.... Umahi just said again that NBA was manipulated by Wike

18 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by careytommy37(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Eleribu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Cantonese: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
“ Wike from the statement has taken responsibility for the pronouncement of the Federal High Court, thus requiring that he explains to Nigerians how he now calls the shots in the Nation’s Judiciary without being a Judge,” the statement alleged.

Before nko? Is Wike not a lawyer and his wife a judge? Umahi has given himself away as a neophyte.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by georgeakins: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
Wike is a man with Balls

Which one be 'Ebows' again? Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Yankiss(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Wike didn't masterminded any court judgement sir, you broke the law and paid heavily for it..

Stop blaming Wike for this calamity that has befell you. lick your wounds, make peace and move on.

I wish you well
Umahi is unwittingly setting himself up for a clash with the Judiciary. Wike's comment is being extrapolated out of context because Umahi believed verdict was bought. What if Wike only meant that he sponsored or instigated the suit?

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by virginchaser(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Ddokie:

Influence?.... And you think that sounds normal to you. Something that suppose makes us all sober. If judiciary is kept in the pouch, what then is the faith of few of us that refuse to japa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by KingKO22: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Unfortunately, the children of hate and perdition are already blaming it on Tinubu.

Wike has killed more igbos than any single politicians in history yet they attribute Nd attach their misfortune to Tinubu nd Yoruba.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Bimpe29: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Disgusting political actors.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by PointZerom: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
He is even far corrupt than Atiku and Tinubu combined,

You post is full of

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AROKO - The Yoruba Hieroglyphics / Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.