Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied (2513 Views)

This Hymn Will Strengthen And Encourage You / Feeling Dissatisfied And Unfulfilled With Your Present Job / Capital Express Assurance Ltd Nationwide Entry-level Job Vacancies-26 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
We encourage everyone to express themselves even when they are upset or dissatisfied.

We also expect that you do that decently and without use of curse or swear words.

Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ok.....una faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaada

I'm not upset

1 Like

Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Laeroy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Alright.....
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by dedons: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Make una carry this una 419 scheme commot from here jor.

1 Like

Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Akalia(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
npowerng:
We encourage everyone to express themselves even when they are upset or dissatisfied.

We also expect that you do that decently and without use of curse or swear words.

Sir, I appreciate the effort brought to bear by the entire Npower team staff in the various echelons in order to ensure the smooth running of the programme. I however must say that there are still lapses bordering on various unsatisfactory issues ranging from what may be perceived as an unfair selective enrolment and payment of stipends to beneficiaries of the Batch B.

I logged in my dashboard this morning only to find out that my acceptance letter was rejected after Patiently waiting for several months to be enrolled.

On the flip side, a colleague of mine who uploaded the same acceptance letter from the same PPA had hers approved- isn't that partiality and unfairness Npower? I have obtained a fresh letter from the head of my PPA today and I have uploaded it so that I don't miss out on the next payment of stipend and arrears; I am flat broke and having gone to work for months without receiving the wages for my service is really daunting and unsatisfactory .
Please approve my newly uploaded acceptance letter. Use my details below:

State : Enugu
Name: Iteke Emmanuel Wilson 
Npower unique reference number: ‎N-Health-2017-00000-2052280- 78 

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
dedons:
Make una carry this una 419 scheme commot from here jor.

How do you mean, sir?
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by brian91(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
npowerng:

My prayer is for you to help look into my payment, being enrolled, no stipend yet my colleagues are paid. Am Lagos beneficiary. Pls I beg of you so as to determine what to do. I had exhausted all on tfare. To be sincere, I lost my job not too long and had been keen to working as nTeach volunteer. Help look into my payment pls.
I would like to know if my account is having issue or not pls.
NTEACH - 2017 - 000001483549
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Akalia:

Sir, I appreciate the effort brought to bear by the entire Npower team staff in the various echelons in order to ensure the smooth running of the programme. I however must say that there are still lapses bordering on various unsatisfactory issues ranging from what may be perceived as an unfair selective enrolment and payment of stipends to beneficiaries of the Batch B.

I logged in my dashboard this morning only to find out that my acceptance letter was rejected after Patiently waiting for several months to be enrolled.

On the flip side, a colleague of mine who uploaded the same acceptance letter from the same PPA had hers approved- isn't that partiality and unfairness Npower? I have obtained a fresh letter from the head of my PPA today and I have uploaded it so that I don't miss out on the next payment of stipend and arrears; I am flat broke and having gone to work for months without receiving the wages for my service is really daunting and unsatisfactory .
Please approve my newly uploaded acceptance letter. Use my details below:

State : Enugu
Name: Iteke Emmanuel Wilson 
Npower unique reference number: ‎N-Health-2017-00000-2052280- 78 

Thanks.

Your letter was declined for some reasons that was mentioned with the notification on your NPVN profile.
Your just uploaded letter would be verified as soon as possible.
Stay tuned
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
brian91:

My prayer is for you to help look into my payment, being enrolled, no stipend yet my colleagues are paid. Am Lagos beneficiary. Pls I beg of you so as to determine what to do. I had exhausted all on tfare. To be sincere, I lost my job not too long and had been keen to working as nTeach volunteer. Help look into my payment pls.
I would like to know if my account is having issue or not pls.
NTEACH - 2017 - 000001483549

Okay, Noted.
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Esji80(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, Noted.

Hello npowerng, you didnt respond to my complaints ooo. Have I done anything wrong?
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by brian91(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, Noted.

Thank you so much for the audience. God bless you.
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Esji80:
Hello npowerng, you didnt respond to my complaints ooo. Have I done anything wrong?

Kindly ask your question, sir?
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Esji80(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
npowerng:

I have complain several times to you about my sister's account number issue,on 11thAugust,2018 you asked that
She should send a detailed complaint to
volunteersupport@npvn.ng

She has sent series of mails yet no respond.Her colleagues from the same state have received their stipends but she couldn't receive hers due to this issue.

Name- Safiya Dantani
batch-N-Agro 2017 Batch
state- Kebbi
registered email address -

sdantani080@naij.com

Apart from the email,she has also sent a request for correction of account number via the repost issue form on her profile but she has not seen any response yet.

PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE, check and rectify the issue.

thanks, I am ready to provide any further details you need
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by kayteajay111(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
npowerng:

What concerns me is that, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO 2016 BENEFICIARIES AFTER NOVEMBER WHEN THE PROGRAMME ENDS?
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by obitrac: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Npower please u guys should enrol me I have uploaded my deployment letter for over a month now stuck at onboarded and awaiting ur verification my reg no 09023390451 nteach Kaduna state thanks
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Rabiu4190: 5:43am On Oct 19, 2018
npowerng:

Good Morning sir, my friends in Kano have been enrolled and we applied together. We are npower beneficiary 2017 Kano State, my is still onboarded . please help me. My details
usman4everybody@yahoo.com
Nteach
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Rabiu4190:

Good Morning sir, my friends in Kano have been enrolled and we applied together. We are npower beneficiary 2017 Kano State, my is still onboarded . please help me. My details
usman4everybody@yahoo.com
Nteach

It’s a process and it’s ongoing, stay tuned.
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2018
obitrac:
Npower please u guys should enrol me I have uploaded my deployment letter for over a month now stuck at onboarded and awaiting ur verification my reg no 09023390451 nteach Kaduna state thanks

It’s a process sir, we are working on it

Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2018
kayteajay111:

What concerns me is that, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO 2016 BENEFICIARIES AFTER NOVEMBER WHEN THE PROGRAMME ENDS?

Are you a 2016 Beneficiary?
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2018
brian91:

Thank you so much for the audience. God bless you.

You’re welcome
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Esji80(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2018
npowerng:

You’re welcome
npowerng:

I have complain several times to you about my sister's account number issue,on 11thAugust,2018 you asked that
volunteersupport@npvn.ng

She has sent series of mails yet no respond.Her colleagues from the same state have received their stipends but she couldn't receive hers due to this issue.

Name- Safiya Dantani
batch-N-Agro 2017 Batch
state- Kebbi

sdantani080@naij.com

Apart from the email,she has also sent a request for correction of account number via the repost issue form on her profile but she has not seen any response yet.

thanks, I am ready to provide any further details you need cc
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Esji80:

volunteersupport@npvn.ng

Name- Safiya Dantani
batch-N-Agro 2017 Batch
state- Kebbi

sdantani080@naij.com

thanks, I am ready to provide any further details you need cc

Complaint has been received, she would receive a notification when it has been rectified.
Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by npowerng: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Esji80:

No, sir smiley

You can ask, We are here to help you
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Carmal90(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2018
npowerng:

No, sir smiley

You can ask, We are here to help you

Am 2016 set of npower, I have two month outstanding yet to be paid to me, I have logged a Complaint formally through a mail and on my dashboard, Pls help in rectifying this.
Thanks
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Esji80(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2018
npowerng:

Complaint has been received, she would receive a notification when it has been rectified.
Thanks for your patience.
Thanks alot, as she anticapates your notification
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by brian91(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
npowerng:

You’re welcome

Good day. Pls may I ask if you have helped to look into my complaint as to be informed I had no bank credit error assumption.
Thanks.
N-TEACH-2017-000001483549
Lagos nTeach volunteer...
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by beylinko(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
npowerng:

Good afternoon npower, I want to commend you guys for a job welldone. Though the journey had not been too smooth but you guys kept your head up.

I was not enrolled because my deployment letter was not clearly signed. After a series of email and necessary corrections made, I can boldly say the issue was rectified and I am fully enrolled.
my challenge now is, others have received their stipends and I have not yet received mine.
how long will my wait be to get mine?
please can you look into this issue before frustration set in?

Here is my Npower ID
N-TEACH-2017-00000181469
thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Rabiu4190: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
npowerng:

It’s a process and it’s ongoing, stay tuned.
Please sir I will be glad if you can help me with my enrolment, i have resumed my PPA since September. 17 2018 and i am finding it dificult getting transport to my PPA though the transport fee is very small but i just want to start getting something so that i can take care of transport fee and other things. Npower 2017 Kano State batch 2, 08086037849 usman4everybody@yahoo.com
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by ikeeva: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
npowerng:

Good evening Npower. Please my wife has not been enrolled and she was the first to resume at her ppa. N-Teach, Delta State, Ethiopia West LGA. She sent a mail to volunteer support but up until now no response, please kindly look into it and notify her.

N-Teach-2017-00000205321-75
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by kingsleyejims(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Good day Npower,
My sister's bank account name was written incorrectly,the correct bank name is Union Bank of Nigeria and not UBA please take note, her details goes thus',Bank name:Union Bank of Nigeria
Name:Okoronkwo Ezinne
Phone no:08062150950
State:Abia state
Program:N-Agro
Npower ID:N-AGRO -2017-000001638346
We'll be glad if this is sorted out and her stipend paid duly,Thanks..
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by kayteajay111(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
npowerng:

Are you a 2016 Beneficiary?
Yes boss
Re: We Encourage Everyone To Express Themselves When They Are Upset Or Dissatisfied by Damienbright(m): 3:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Good day npower team,
I am Agbo Damien Adakole a beneficiary of the scheme from Benue state. I have not been paid August and September stipend and my colleagues have received theirs.
I have been puntual to my PPA, i really need the sripend for upkeep.
Please look into my profile and rectify any challenge.
Thanks.
My NPower ID is:
N-Agro-2017-00000141488
Damien Adakole Agbo
Benue State

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This / NNPC - Has Anyone Received Appointment Letter? / I Applied For Nigeria Navy 2023 Recruitment Now This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.