Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Turning My Hobby Into Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Turning My Hobby Into Job (389 Views)

Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. / How I Became Financially Independent By Turning My Smartphone Into A Cashflow / 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning My Hobby Into Job by omalichaB(f): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Good evening guys. Since i can't get a job or a loan to start a bussiness....well I have decided to create one. i have a passion for cooking (Local dishes ohhhh) so I have decided to make money out of it. If you are the busy type that yearns for home made food...but due to the nature of your job you can't get healthy food and also you are based in Kaduna then pls contact me for that special delicacy you want. open to both male and female.... send me a Pm if interested. Thanks and God bless. Mod plss help me push this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Turning My Hobby Into Job by omalichaB(f): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Are u a bachelor or working class lady who doesn't have time to cook? Do you like eating home made food but you are just to busy to cook? Worry not because Chiomzy tasty fingers is here to help you...
Re: Turning My Hobby Into Job by omalichaB(f): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Give us a try today.....You will be glad u did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For FHI 360 Recruitment | Application Details / Job Alert / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.