Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How I Became Financially Independent By Turning My Smartphone Into A Cashflow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Became Financially Independent By Turning My Smartphone Into A Cashflow (231 Views)

I Urgently Need Someone With Accounting Background To Create A Cashflow Statmt / How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. / Turning My Hobby Into Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became Financially Independent By Turning My Smartphone Into A Cashflow by Femsolutionist(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
In this 21st century, you have to Learn how to do something different in other to earn something different. Before now, I have always been Financially dependent for survival until I sat down, went into intensive research and found out these five (5) profitable Smartphone skills that changed my Life.

Ponder on the following:

A. Why is it that the word SKILL, VALUE and MONEY has 5 Letters each?

B. Why is it that the word WORK, DATA and CASH has 4 Letters each?

- Will you like to know the answers to these questions?

- Will you like to also know these five (5) skills?

NB: This training is going to be a Physical Class.

All you need is a Good Smartphone, Active Data Bundle with sufficient information and mentorship on how to get started.

Date: 21st of September, 2019
Venue: NIPCO Filling Station, KB EATERY HALL, AGRIC, IKORODU ROAD, LAGOS
Time: 11: 00 Am Prompt.

For more enquiries contact via signature
Re: How I Became Financially Independent By Turning My Smartphone Into A Cashflow by Goldencheese(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2019
IT is the future indeed.

....we help businesses prepare their business plans, financials, carry out their feasibility surveys and generally support them through diverse business development services. You can try us today.

Femsolutionist:

In this 21st century, you have to Learn how to do something different in other to earn something different. Before now, I have always been Financially dependent for survival until I sat down, went into intensive research and found out these five (5) profitable Smartphone skills that changed my Life.

Ponder on the following:

A. Why is it that the word SKILL, VALUE and MONEY has 5 Letters each?

B. Why is it that the word WORK, DATA and CASH has 4 Letters each?

- Will you like to know the answers to these questions?

- Will you like to also know these five (5) skills?

NB: This training is going to be a Physical Class.

All you need is a Good Smartphone, Active Data Bundle with sufficient information and mentorship on how to get started.

Date: 21st of September, 2019
Venue: NIPCO Filling Station, KB EATERY HALL, AGRIC, IKORODU ROAD, LAGOS
Time: 11: 00 Am Prompt.

For more enquiries contact via signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Worst-performing Currencies In Africa And How Much They Have Lost In Value / Marketers Vacancy / Marketers Needed For A Real Estate Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.