Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos (3039 Views)

The Huawei Thread / Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by TechCapon(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
TechCapon

Arguably the best smartphone of 2018

The all new Huawei Mate 20 Pro isn't only a flagship gadget, it's a super-flagship! This phone was revealed in London and has every attractive element of present day phones. It has everything necessary to contend with the Galaxy Note 9 and LG V40.

For all our American readers out there sorry to burst your bubble but this extraordinary gadget won't be accessible in your nation. Back to this exquisite gadget, it highlight an in-display sensor and other delicious stuff. How about we get down to the specs.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro Display and design

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro accompanies outstanding designs we at techcapon have seen in 2018. Take a look at the thin bezels. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro has an iPhone-like notch at the top of its screen which looks attractive and houses the face-ID camera and speaker. It includes a 6.39-inch, 3,120×1,440-pixel resolution and AMOLED screen with 19.5:9 angle proportion. The back is of this lovely gadget is ruled by three cameras and a blaze.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro processor.

The most powerful phone processor on the planet, the 7nm Kirin 980 processor (2x 2.6GHz Cortex A76, 2x 1.92GHz Cortex A76, 4x 1.8GHz Cortex A55) that Huawei reported at IFA in September is making its official presentation in the Mate 20 Pro. Huawei flaunts that the Kirin 980 as superior to Snapdragon 845, with quicker LTE and a Cat.21 modem supporting velocities up to 1.4Gbps. Genuine meaning of intensity.

Huawei mate 20 pro camera, battery and special features

This is the thing that set the Huawei mate 20 Pro separated from the others in the market. It has a great camera framework. Leica-made triple-focal point camera which includes a 40-megapixel f1.8 wide camera, a 20-megapixel f2.2 extensive camera, and a 8-megapixel f.24 fax camera with optical picture adjustment. Other succulent highlights it has incorporates turn around charging, 3D Face Unlock, indisplay unique finger impression sensor and the phone remotely charges different phones. It has 4,200-mAh battery and quicker charging — up to 70 percent limit in 30 minutes.

Huawei mate 20 pro software, storage and colors

In the software division the Huawei mate 20 pro keeps running on the most recent Android 9 Pie with Huawei EMUI 9.0. It likewise come stacked with RAM: 6GB/8GB and ROM Storage: 128/256GB (expandable). Obviously it is a double sim and it is accessible in midnight blue and emerald green, a dark alternative that is sufficiently intelligent to be called silver and pink gold. The Mate 20 Pro arrives in a Porsche variation called the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS. The cost is high don't imagine it any other way. It offers at $1,215 or N440,000 (Approx.)

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/huawei-mate-20-pro-specs/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

3 Likes

Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
hauwei has been showing pple that they are king since 30AD gringrin
shockedshockedshocked Like they killed it, the specs are outta d box truly the best smartphone of 2018 oya apple fans come and cry me a river tonguetongue gringrin, whoa in display scanner 40mp camera nfc all the sensors i need, damn i pull my cap for HAUWEI

3 Likes

Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by TechCapon(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
hauwei has been showing pple that they are king since 30AD gringrin
shockedshockedshocked Like they killed it, the specs are outta d box truly the best smartphone of 2018 oya apple fans come and cry me a river tonguetongue gringrin, whoa in display scanner 40mp camera nfc all the sensors i need, damn i pull my cap for HAUWEI
this is the best phone of 2018 no doubt. The specs of this phone is really the bomb.
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by FreshBoss007: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
typing with my Nokia torch light phone
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Omoooo !!!
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
TechCapon:
this is the best phone of 2018 no doubt. The specs of this phone is really the bomb.
At first i wondered what they are up to since they were busy trolling apple's xs and xmax flagships, now they have vindicated themselves gringringrin
But 2 questions Techcapon first is their kirin processor faster than the best apple can offer 2. why is the phone not available in the US

4 Likes

Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by acenazt: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
At first i wondered what they are up to since they were busy trolling apple's xs and xmax flagships, now they have vindicated themselves gringringrin
But 2 questions Techcapon first is their kirin processor faster than the best apple can offer 2. why is the phone not available in the US
U.S banned them for Some crappy reason. The HiSilicon Kirin is a powerful Chip on d P20 rumoured to be more powerful than the latest QC Snapdragon. And the Snapdragon when maxed out modded is more powerful than the A12 Bionic on the Apple Xs
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Palmerbarry: 2:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Now this is what I call a phone, although I prefer mate 20 tear-drop notch. First 7nm chipset on android, 40MW charge damn! 30 minutes charge gives whooping 70% of battery.
*My pros n cons*
pros: huge battery, super charge, 7nm kirin 980 chipset, great cam, more...
cons: wide notch, no support for micro sd card only NM(nano memory which may be rare) card up to 256gb and no headphone jack.
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by TechCapon(m): 6:24am On Oct 17, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Apple is not an android product so I don't know if it's better than the A12 Bionic. Maybe if Apple start allowing Android makers use the chip (which is not possible) then we'll figure out. Yes it won't be sold in the US because Trump administration accuse the company of using it's phones to spy on Americans. AT&T and Verizon also refused to to business with them as a result so no need to waste their time. They can still make their profits without America.
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by TechCapon(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Palmerbarry:
Now this is what I call a phone, although I prefer mate 20 tear-drop notch. First 7nm chipset on android, 40MW charge damn! 30 minutes charge gives whooping 70% of battery.
*My pros n cons*
pros: huge battery, super charge, 7nm kirin 980 chipset, great cam, more...
cons: wide notch, no support for micro sd card only NM(nano memory which may be rare) card up to 256gb and on headphone jack.
wide notch is not really a con. Some people like it. Who needs a memory card for a phone with 256gb storage? Na food the person wan store inside? grin
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by ollah2: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Slap an S pen on the mate 20 pro and you have a winner. Huawei ain't playing and they are proving that by the day.
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Palmerbarry: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2018
TechCapon:
wide notch is not really a con. Some people like it. Who needs a memory card for a phone with 256gb storage? Na food the person wan store inside? grin
Wide notch is a con for me bro. And for the storage, Note 9 has 512gb variant and expandable storage up to 512gb and when added gives 1tb, which lots of people appreciate. Remember, this isnt one of Tecno junks that doesnt record in 4k, it consumes lots of data and you know what that means.
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Palmerbarry: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:
Slap an S pen on the mate 20 pro and you have a winner. Huawei ain't playing and they are proving that by the day.

Nope the stylus should have been added on the Mate 20X
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by SarakiBukola: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Saw a nice one on Porsche Design website. Very unaffordable though grin

Modified : i can see it's been mentioned in the article
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by ollah2: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Palmerbarry:

Nope the stylus should have been added on the Mate 20X

Not everybody is interested in a gigantic phone like that
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by jedewa: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2018
dope wink grin angry
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by sanandreas(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2018
With Leica camera hmm it's going to be da bomb
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Decale: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
acenazt:
U.S banned them for Some crappy reason. The HiSilicon Kirin is a powerful Chip on d P20 rumoured to be more powerful than the latest QC Snapdragon. And the Snapdragon when maxed out modded is more powerful than the A12 Bionic on the Apple Xs

Snapdragon when maxed out, opened and got5 with a hammer will never be faster than the A12 Bionic. That one is in a league on its own

The Kirin 980 is impressive. Benchmarks done yesterday showed better performances than most 845 phones. But to beat that Apple A12 Bionic? Impossibru...

Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Decale:

Snapdragon when maxed out, opened and got5 with a hammer will never be faster than the A12 Bionic. That one is in a league on its own

The Kirin 980 is impressive. Benchmarks done yesterday showed better performances than most 845 phones. But to beat that Apple A12 Bionic? Impossibru...
This fact will secure bragging rights for apple fans gringringrin
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Palmerbarry: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

Not everybody is interested in a gigantic phone like that
You're right but I like 'em big
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by ollah2: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Decale:

Is this a pixel?
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Decale: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

Is this a pixel?

2XL
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by ollah2: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Decale:

2XL

How is Pie treating you?
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Decale: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

How is Pie treating you?

Same as Oreo: Performance, battery life. The gestures were really needed

The updates don too much. I've not rebooted my phone for 3 weeks now cos of one update that they want to install. I don off auto updates before I download one that'll wreck my phone.
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by ollah2: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Decale:

Same as Oreo: Performance, battery life. The gestures were really needed

The updates don too much. I've not rebooted my phone for 3 weeks now cos of one update that they want to install. I don off auto updates before I download one that'll wreck my phone.

How many have you received in total now? Google doesn't ruin updates like that though
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by empressteemah06(f): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

How many have you received in total now? Google doesn't ruin updates like that though
evening.. I dropped my mail on the thread...
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by Decale: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

I no dey count again...

Most issues I've seen aren't the OTA users sha.
Re: The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos by olypharm: 10:12pm On May 12, 2019
Huawei mate 20 Pro for sale with complete accessories in Lagos. 210k.whatsapp me on 08099559889 for pictures. Not negotiable

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Choosing A Good Lenovo Phone / Tecno W2 For Give Away Price / Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.