Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How To Start A Blog For Free Without Hiring An Expert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog For Free Without Hiring An Expert (392 Views)

How To Create Your Own VTU And Data Website For Free Without Coding / View Mtn Number For Free Without Stress. / Free MTN Mobile App For New, Entertainment, Gossip. Watch For Free Without Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog For Free Without Hiring An Expert by goverment(m): 2:31am On Oct 17, 2018

Imagine you could learn how to start a blog for free without hiring an expert, how would you feel?

If you could learn how to start a blog for free on your own, you can strive to be what you want to be or wish what you want to be.

Like….

You can generate income from your blog.

Writing post and connecting with people

Not only that…

You can show your expertise or become an authority to your brand.

But right now, here you are. Without any of that.

You read articles, watch video clips in other to find out the right way on how to start a blog for free.

So what went wrong that you could not proceed on how to start a blog for free?

Though, it doesn’t have to be that way.

But, there is a way you can start a blog. And, it’s not too hard to do it for yourself.

All of the answers you need are right here in this article.

This are what you will learn from the article:

• Category for blog topic that you should consider.
• Get founded with your blog name
• Why domain name really matter?
• Avoid exactly match domain.
• keyword domain names are they useless?
• Is brand names preferable for domain name.
• Other tips for choosing a domain name.
• Custom domain and free domain do they really matter?
• What you should know about custom domain and free domain.
• Why free domain is not recommendable.
• Why custom domain is recommended.
• Blog platforms that affect your blog career.

To know about that, you can the article, How To Start A Blog For Free Without Hiring An Expert

How To Start A Blog For Free Without Hiring An Expert
Re: How To Start A Blog For Free Without Hiring An Expert by WetinConsignMe: 2:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Ok, but I want to hire an expert. Any ideas?
BTW u r murdering English Language a bit.
Re: How To Start A Blog For Free Without Hiring An Expert by goverment(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
Ok, but I want to hire an expert. Any ideas?
BTW u r murdering English Language a bit.

the article is not a guide on how to create a blog.

it is a guide on how to start a blog.

As for me, I learnt how to create or start a wordpress blog without hiring an expert to do it for me.

PRODUCT TOWER is my third blog I created and I decide to take it to the next level.

though I also create blog for people.

Sometimes I don't Change my client when creating a simple blog.

Some of the blog I created are:
* Cable Media News ( not available)
*. Davinstower (not available)
*. 247Gbedu (available)

I also customise self host blog (wp) and free host blog ()

Am planning on writing "How to create a blog without hiring an expert". This will be all about knowing how to create a wordpress blog.

it will a step by step guide.

The article I posted here is a guide on how to start a blog by knowing about domain names and blog platforms

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys, Please Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel / Lawsuit - Advance Case Management Script / How To Make Blogger Custom Domain Open On Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.