Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars (38323 Views)

Anita Joseph Gets N1.2m Gucci Bag As Pre-Birthday Gift (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by mrjaydee(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Her Kitty-Cat right now

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Hoodbilonia: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
na wetin dey ginger all these fake ass 17-30 girls be dis
dem wan buy clothes
shoes
ride benz
mai bich upon all the brags she do she cant still afford to fix her phone or get a new one.
waiting on a niggi like me
say she be chioma abi
hahahaha
bich sent me her acct nos
bich

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Leonidas8(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:
Any man drooling over this girl has a very poor taste in women
Really poor taste.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by engrj(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Sir/ma I'm still begging people for help about my mother's health kindly assist us in anyway you pls God Bless you all Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c

Read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/4610349/please-save-life
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by cjudy(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:

I swear, I can't imagine myself on the same bed with this bulky load of human being. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Dacronym(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Terrible

I have affordable Customised Jerseys for sale
See Siggy
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Westbestside: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
That her tommy makes me wanna vomit.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by ikorodureporta: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
nduehidem:
Die by fire
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Pr0cter: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
She is dirty, imagine look at the craw craw from her left thighs beneath the pant. How will someone shook his thing in this?

Where's the craw craw Mr shamer??

I guess she's better beautiful and endowed than any woman you've ever been with

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by KaptainAfrika: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2018
One day, she will die and we will all move on to the next w_h_o_r_e .

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by AngelicBeing: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:
Gbam grin
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Candyflox(f): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
She is dirty, imagine look at the craw craw from her left thighs beneath the pant. How will someone shook his thing in this?
wow wow u really had to zoom � in huh

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Pr0cter:

Where's the craw craw Mr shamer??

I guess she's better beautiful and endowed than any woman you've ever been with

Oga, if you don't have eyes to see. Don't blame me on your blingsightedness.. better go see the opthamologist
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Candyflox:
wow wow u really had to zoom � in huh

We gats see the ingredients well, but this one looks sour.. grin
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Dinho20(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
WHO KNOWS HOW MANY DISEASES THIS ONE HAVE
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by harmbhrosz(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:
human's were not meant to have the same taste in the first place, that's the beauty in our existence an every human deserved to be liked/loved so respect other people's choice

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by delzbaba(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
cheap dog
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by jesmond3945: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
These girls just reinforces the belief in the mind of many girls that selling their body pays more than talent and handiwork. Welcome to the millenial generation.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by JaffyJoe(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2018
I find nothing sexy about this one. Almost made me puke.
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by patonyx1: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2018
But I thought she has married a Qatar man? Why all this lifestyle and show off? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by humilitypays(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:
some men are pigs my brother, e weak me angry
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Phranex(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2018
i dont get it...

is sex different with her?

Who pays 1.5mill for just sex? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by jconsulting(f): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Who are the buharist dating this dolly

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by tope3x(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2018
I swear...the girl looks dirty and broke to me,don't know why.... probably her 1st million,cos that doesn't make any sense to me

Olalan:

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Yewandequeen(f): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:
exactly.
Truthfully nothing alluring about her figure and cleanliness, if I were a guy I would never look at her for a split second. Pukes

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by thebossagain: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2018
GMA one of this uncle from daddy's side na him go send this money, bit if u go ask that uncle for some money to start small hustle, u go hear say I no get money.

Woman una power strong I never see.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Yewandequeen(f): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2018
tope3x:
I swear...[b]the girl looks dirty[/b]and broke to me,don't know why.... probably her 1st million,cos that doesn't make any sense to me

ure not wrong
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Yewandequeen(f): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2018
patonyx1:
But I thought she has married a Qatar man? Why all this lifestyle and show off? undecided
contract yaf ended ni

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Only a clueless man does such.
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Donmedrac: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Phranex:
i dont get it...

is sex different with her?

Who pays 1.5mill for just sex? undecided undecided undecided
when someone get money he didn't work for,he can spend without thinking..

I'm 100% sure the financier is a politician

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by gentlegenius(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:
The word drooling means to show admiration and desire for something...

But wait a minute, are you really saying that a man has a poor taste for women if he admires or desire to have a taste of this endowment?
Check the pictures below again, and tell me that I am having a poor taste to admire and desire this...

Maybe you need to understand that admiration/desire is different from love.
Though many guys including myself will go extra miles to have a taste of her endowments, there's no sane man that will want to love or marry a lady like her.
Pls learn the difference between lust and love!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / The World's Most Scariest Celebrity / Toyin Aimakhu Wears A White Towel For The Sexy Shoot(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.