Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) (34683 Views)

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by Omakraid(f): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Sonu ooo, God will heal you
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
omocalabar:
We need to change our laws,..a guy just got hit and dismembered by a train minutes ago at jibowujibowu. He is still breathing but No one wants to take him to hospital cos fear of the police
You take him to the hospital na, save a life and God will bless you.
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Sorry dear. She is so dramatic. On ig, it's always one thing after the other. I guess it's her personality.
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by Assassin101: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
please add graphic
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Na absent mindedness cause this one.

Next time, her senses won't drift away in the kitchen or bathroom.

Ndo.
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2018
venai:
read the story again brother. Na marriage save her!
I read it bro. just saying marriage is something else this days
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2018
omocalabar:
We need to change our laws,..a guy just got hit and dismembered by a train minutes ago at jibowujibowu. He is still breathing but No one wants to take him to hospital cos fear of the police

That's how a guy was hit by a fast moving car, he somersaulted and fell on the ground. Some guys carried him to the pavement on the road, they were just looking at him, as he writhed in pains, and he was alive, blood gushing from his mouth. No one carried him to the hospital, which was just ten houses away. People gathered around him and watched as he bled to death and finally gave up after 50mins. They were all watching. cry
I couldn't go close cause I am scared of sight of blood. I will simply faint trying to carry him. But I and some ladies were urging the guys to carry the man but none agreed saying police will arrest them, If they do. And hospital will ask for money, when they don't even have a dime on them.

That's how the man died slowly and gave up the ghost.

In the next 40mins we heard siren playing out from Lagos state government ambulance , coming to carry the dead body.
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by RichardoTobinho: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Inyanma
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by springtech(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
thesicilian:
Some people actually die or suffer permanent disfiguration from burns injury. Yours is not as bad as you're trying to paint it. Thank God for your life.

My dear, it is not a question of the accident not being very bad as it is being painted, rather it is about the very painful experience she is going through.

Only she knows the very pain she is passing through.

Accident is accident, big or small none is good.

My younger brother has a permanent disability (at least for now because I believe God can do all things) resulting from a motor accident, his life has never been the same again.
Is it the pain of not being able to do everything yourself, or being condemned to the bed for like 2 years or being vegetative in the hand and leg or missing 2 sessions in school or things not being the same again.

But one thing he has going for him is the love of God and that expressed by us, his immediate family.
That gives him the drive to keep living and keep pushing.

If you read her narration, she expressed the love her husband shows towards her in this harrowing experience.

This I believe is the message and not about painting the Situation as bigger than reality.
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by festusparkz419(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
you marry.....internet
you divorce....internet
you have sex.....internet
Nepa charge you too much.....internet
you craze small...internet
you get girlfrnd....internet
you get accident.....internet
small hot water pour you.....internet
E remain small you die....internet

wetin nah cry cry cry
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by thesicilian: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
Still, it doesn't make it any easier... Pain is pain!

Show compassion or shut up !
F.u.ck the hell off! Attention seeker.
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
thesicilian:

F.u.ck the hell off! Attention seeker.
[/s] Quit being vulgar and act right boy

Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by thesicilian: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
Quit being vulgar and act right boy
Yeah, thought as much. You're indeed an attention seeker.
Re: Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) by Mandela27: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
You were careless young woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Welcomes A Son, Chukwuemerie Faani (3rd Child) / Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) / Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.