Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,536 members, 7,954,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators (8418 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Why You Should Beware Of Unlicensed Online Small Loan Apps/websites / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Puzzypleazer: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2018
Humblechuks002:

Neither is it for rich people, I know many Rich men that bet9ja had rendered useless.

If you are counting in millions and start playing bet9ja, in a matter of time, you will look for the money, you won't find it.

Somebody jumped from three story building of bet9ja in my town umuahia, because of debt, he lost about 400,000 naira that day.

Apart from cocaine and drugs, bet9ja follows
only 400k and he is jumping. idiiots like him dont deserve to be among the living. i lost about a 2m last night, i am talking of few hours ago and i am trying to be fine now. yes it weighed me down but i can never contemplate suicide because of money i lost.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2018
iamlahmee:
to me i still don't believe that lottery or gambling ruins live the way someone said that bet9ja and co should be banned..i believe if you're not greedy or lazy you won't turn it to daily job .

what I mean is compulsive Gamblers, I don't mean those that will come and stake 100 naira game.

I mean those that are chronic Gamblers and those that play virtual football

Even those that do play 100 naira game interview them, They will tell you what they are passing through.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:
The youth need initiatives that harnesses their potential and maximise their productivity, lottery isn't one. Its just a way of robbing people their money, sadly people keep having hope that they'll win.

That's why President Muhammadu Buhari is committed to ensuring maximising productivity in youth. His reelection is a sure way to better stability of Nigeria and Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria

Ok
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Galaticos444: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:
The youth need initiatives that harnesses their potential and maximise their productivity, lottery isn't one. Its just a way of robbing people their money, sadly people keep having hope that they'll win.

That's why President Muhammadu Buhari is committed to ensuring maximising productivity in youth. His reelection is a sure way to better stability of Nigeria and Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria
d number of betting companies increased drastically during buhari regime cos they saw dat Nigeria youths ar desperate and many of dem av lost their job cos of d inefficiency of buhari led govt

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Larryslim(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Humblechuks002:
Shut down bet9ja, nairabet, they have ruined people's lives.

They almost ruined my life.

I have not even recovered from what they did to me.

They are wicked.

I am writing a book, which I would lunch very soon on my 10 years in hell of Gambling. So that people battling with Gambling addiction can benefit from it.

Gambling Is a silent killer.
They almost ruined your life?
Did Bet9ja force you to play??
Or have you ever heard a case where bet9ja called someone and told him to play by force..
You chose to be stupid then,good thing that you came back to your senses..
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Hoodbilonia: 6:49am On Oct 17, 2018
ive never played it and never will
punk ass money
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by rapwide(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2018
NA WA OOO
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Fran6ixesq:
Oga you are the architect of the so called hell you're in right now. Nobody from bet9ja, nairaland or any of these betting companies, put a gun to your head and asked you to bet with your rent money, your business money or your life savings. Your greed and laziness landed you where you are, so enjoy it.

You won't understand.
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Larryslim:

They almost ruined your life?
Did Bet9ja force you to play??
Or have you ever heard a case where bet9ja called someone and told him to play by force..
You chose to be stupid then,good thing that you came back to your senses..

That is what you people always say, I pray you don't have a child who is a Gambler.

I won't respond to you.
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by holluphemydavid(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:

God bless Nigeria
Will u keep quiet, promising another lie Dat dey will not be able to fulfil abt Buhari.... Mind u am not a fan of any belt and I will never do Dat, but ur indirect campaign for Buhari is disgusting
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by FX(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Humblechuks002:

They are wicked.

I am writing a book, which I would lunch very soon on my 10 years in hell of Gambling. So that people battling with Gambling addiction can benefit from it.

You did it to your self all by yourself by not reasoning properly. You took all the stupid risks and you are here to blackmail the companies.
My uncle that bought shares of some stupid companies and has now almost lost his capital, does it mean that Nigerian Stock Exchange is a scam.
If you decide all by yourself to take stupid risk, please only blame youself.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by iamlahmee(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Humblechuks002:

what I mean is compulsive Gamblers, I don't mean those that will come and stake 100 naira game.

Even those that do play 100 naira game interview them, They will tell you what they are passing through.

that's what i said'greediness'
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by autotrader014(m): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:

God bless Nigeria

undecided
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2018
FX:
You did it to your self all by yourself by not reasoning properly. You took all the stupid risks and you are here to blackmail the companies.
My uncle that bought shares of some stupid companies and has now almost lost his capital, does it mean that Nigerian Stock Exchange is a scam.
If you decide all by yourself to take stupid risk, please only blame youself.

Even those playing Gambling knows it is wrong, but to stop it is the problem, it is very ADDICTIVE

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by xpool(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:

God bless Nigeria
In four years how many job did he create for the youth?
Buhari's supreme agenda is to seize the land that the youth inherited from their fathers, and give them to Fulani herdsmen as cattle colony and grazing land.
Imagine the plan a 21st century president has for his youth, when people are using ranch world over.
Unemployment has been at its peak under buhari.
Buhari can not even manage his party APC, ordinary primaries he can not conduct.
It's either you are schizophrenic or naturally mischievous.
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by LOVEGINO(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:

God bless Nigeria
like for Buhari. Share for Atikulated.
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Anotii(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:

God bless Nigeria

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Splasshhh(f): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by edo3(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Bet9ja hmmm,, am a chronic player and i know what it has done to me.. I can't take care of my family anymore..Any money i lay my hands on,, its straight to bet9ja with plenty booking codes,, but at end of d day none will enter.. My frustration is how d bastard reduces their odds per seconds n not putting some games until d day it'll be played.. Bet9ja is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by JaffyJoe(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Humblechuks002:

They are wicked.

Go to bet9ja, you will see many students whose parents thought they were in school, sending money for school fees, accommodation, feeding, they will squander everything in bet9ja virtual playing correct score.

Parents if your child in school starts making unusual demand for money, then there is trouble.

Please those of you cursing and criticising me what you are saying is correct, even those playing it knows it is wrong, but to stop it is difficult.

It is very very addictive, it is like those into drugs.

Many have fasted, gone for deliverance, swear with road to stop Gambling, but they can't stop it.

Gambling Is extremely addictive to stop.

You're absolutely right. Lost money, lost friends, cpga back in the uni nose dive, ran into debts, affected my focus. Gambling sucks. You keep lying to yourself that after hitting a solid win that you will quit. The more you reason this way, the more such winning never comes.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by OlusegunAdedayo: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
angry
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Adeyeancah(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

keep quiet there. yes i have lost millions gambling but at the same time, i will not have bought a mansion in ikeja if not for gambling. i wont be cruising one of the latest suvs if not for gambling. as long as you gamble wisely, you will always smile to the bank.
btw, gambling is not meant for nigerians. it dosnt make sense to come gamble when u cant feed properly
Puzzypleazer, Make una leave them. I just dey laff as some pple dey talk say make them ban , ban and ban...Na only companies wey no get license na him them dey talk. As if if them travel go europe and other continents, Betting companies no dey there. As long as u love it, if u travel go abroad, you go still play!!!!!! grin
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Ologogoro: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
post=72156596:
Follow the number rule of gambling, which is : NEVER PLAY WITH WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!

Gambling ruin lives......compulsive gambling!

That is what the bookies keep saying to deceive the gamblers. If you keep adding what you can afford together you'll know you've lost a lot
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by edoman2016: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

only 400k and he is jumping. idiiots like him dont deserve to be among the living. i lost about a 2m last night, i am talking of few hours ago and i am trying to be fine now. yes it weighed me down but i can never contemplate suicide because of money i lost.
You are a liar. If you actually lost 2 Millon in bet9ja, you won't be on nairaland today. Rubbish.
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by amstardi: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Humblechuks002:

hahahahaha
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by amstardi: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2018
edoman2016:

You are a liar. If you actually lost 2 Millon in bet9ja, you won't be on nairaland today. Rubbish.
big liar
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by scopusng(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2018
edo3:
Bet9ja hmmm,, am a chronic player and i know what it has done to me.. I can't take care of my family anymore..Any money i lay my hands on,, its straight to bet9ja with plenty booking codes,, but at end of d day none will enter.. My frustration is how d bastard reduces their odds per seconds n not putting some games until d day it'll be played.. Bet9ja is a scam.

Nairabet odds are better.
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2018
JaffyJoe:

You're absolutely right. Lost money, lost friends, cpga back in the uni nose dive, ran into debts, affected my focus. Gambling sucks. You keep lying to yourself that after hitting a solid win that you will quit. The more you reason this way, the more such winning never comes.

Thank you very much you understand what I am saying, Somebody not into Gambling will not understand what you are saying.

How I you will contribute your ideas or experience s on the book I am about to launch, I want it to circulate Nigeria, people are really suffering
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by decency13(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2018
That is why punters are always advised to patronize licensed and statutorily regulated betting platforms. A simple email to the various regulators whose domain some of the betting platforms falls into will clear every doubt. #Lionsbet#TheKingsArena

ezesj:
You would hear of Blackbet, stakersden, lionsbet, monkeysbet , chimpazeebet..... The number of lives these bet companies have rendered useless is worrisome

The only way to beat the bookies is to own one yourself

I don't blame the numerous mushroom 'Fraud bookmakers'
Re: Lagos State To Shut Down Unlicensed Lottery Operators by Toshmoney(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

keep quiet there. yes i have lost millions gambling but at the same time, i will not have bought a mansion in ikeja if not for gambling. i wont be cruising one of the latest suvs if not for gambling. as long as you gamble wisely, you will always smile to the bank.
btw, gambling is not meant for nigerians. it dosnt make sense to come gamble when u cant feed properly

Visit www.dailyggists.com.ng for fresh updates!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? / APPLY NOW: Federal Government Grants Scheme In Nigeria, Application Form / CBN Mobilises Ekiti People For Over N150 Unaccessed MSMES Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.