Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerians Must Stop "Crab In A Barrel Mentality" - Echefu Bright - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Stop "Crab In A Barrel Mentality" - Echefu Bright (265 Views)

Fact Check: Crude Oil Never Sold For $100 Per Barrel Under Obasanjo / Petrol Price May Increase As Brent Stabilises Around $35/barrel / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerians Must Stop "Crab In A Barrel Mentality" - Echefu Bright by ariesbull: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2018
The CEO of TSTV, has lashed out in some Nigerians that take pride in deriding and bringing down some indigenous firms. He took to his social media page lament the distasteful attitude of some Nigerians and this attitude can be best described as "crab in a barrel mentality", a situation that they wouldn't grow and wouldn't allow those that want to grow to make the desired impact. He added that Nigerian must always know that the need to believe in their indigenous firm is important. https://etimes.com.ng/nigerians-must-stop-crab-in-a-barrel-mentality-echefu-bright/

TSTV, an digital broadcasting firm that was unveiled some years ago that was meant change the narrative of broadcasting and give Nigerians choice ! But, the company has been under attacks for their inability to roll out services! Nigerians have come to take TSTV with a pinch of salt, but the management has come to debunk the news of TSTV inability to roll out.

Poised to bring "Pay Per View " subscriptions to Nigerians. Though , the CEO of TSTV has come out to make Nigerians understand the need to support indigenous firms. In his word.https://etimes.com.ng/nigerians-must-stop-crab-in-a-barrel-mentality-echefu-bright/

In his word, Echefuo Bright, the founder said that

"If Microsoft, facebook, Multichoice, Startimes, Twitter, Apple, alibaba etc were Nigerian owned companies, they wldnt have been this great. Sorry to say, Nigerians are the reasons, Nigerian owned businesses can't compete with their counterparts abroad."

He also added " How do you explain how shell and chevron have used oil exploration from other countries to grow the US and dutch economies while we that produce millions of barrels of Oil daily is still borrowing to fund our annual budget. "

He said that the company would survive and that there is no need to fret. He concluded by saying that

"TSTV will survive all these games. Probably they don't know me. I die for TSTV. This one will stand. Let them continue. I dey laugh. For their mind they are doing me. I don't give up on my dreams. NEVER."https://etimes.com.ng/nigerians-must-stop-crab-in-a-barrel-mentality-echefu-bright/

Re: Nigerians Must Stop "Crab In A Barrel Mentality" - Echefu Bright by Mynd44: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2018

(1)

10 Suspected Secret Cult Members Docked In Ogun / What We Have Achieved In The Petroleum Industry - Dr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu Read / Breaking :osinbanjo Arrives Rivers State..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.