Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? (16591 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by kings20(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2018
There is one currently giving me hell...Anyways I have sworn to quietly finish school first and complete d possible extra year ...make money and come for that lecturer's head later and spend 3-4 years in prison

Nothing will pleasure me more than attending that man's funeral except Jesus comes before then
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by muxuveved: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2018
those oba awon .... lecturers ehn lipsrsealed
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND
cheesy cheesy
We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!
angry angry

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by bizhop01: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
My lecturer fucck my beloved girlfriend i almost sent him to early grave, but since girlfriend is not asset i rest the case.
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by jabolo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
"This one no even wear pant" ... said my Primary 6 Teacher to the Headmistress as he gripped the edge of my shorts tight with one hand, wicked looking cane in the other hand.

And, no, that was only the second-most painful thing, embarrasing as that was given the Headmistress' office was full of pupils about to be disciplined turn by turn, including my very beautiful ajebutter girlfriend (ok, crush).

The most painful was the serious thrashing that followed.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Switruth: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
kennygee:
Nigga told me I wouldn't defend my project as an undergraduate. That was it. I spent a year at home cause of that, he was HOD at the time so I couldn't do anything.

The next year, there was no defence so I stayed home for nothing.

I'm a fashion designer today cause I used the one year to learn how to sew.

Same thing with me. My supervisor said I copied my project and it’s either I repeat the next year or I face uniben panel. I had to wait for a year again but used that time to work. The next year a good man was my supervisor and that worked the magic. Two weeeks the bad lecturer came to my car shop to buy one. Well sometimes these things are good. They’re stepping stones. Tell me who no dey copy project.
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Here in 9ja anything goes
MrMcJay:

Which useless stepping stone?

If you try that nonsense abroad, you'll lose your job and face enough lawsuits to keep you busy for a decade.
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by dsocioemmy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lecturers should act like teachers and motivators to their students and not all these
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by peacezy555: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
during an exam, because I smiled to my self oooo d useless student assistant lecturer asked me to submit. I was already tired of d exam sef, I just jejely submit. I knew he was expecting me to beg but I wasn't even having strength to talk coupled with d serious headache I was having. I hope I pass d course sha and I hope I don't put my self in trouble one day because people do say am always smiling and I don't even realize am smiling most times o

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Davidpredict: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
in art class everybody was making example of colour and the teacher said that example of dark yellow is that of my uniform that is dirty

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
That my parents are wasting the money on me
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by nickz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
peacezy555:
during an exam, because I smiled to my self oooo d useless student assistant lecturer asked me to submit. I was already tired of d exam sef, I just jejely submit. I knew he was expecting me to beg but I wasn't even having strength to talk coupled with d serious headache I was having. I hope I pass d course sha and I hope I don't put my self in trouble one day because people do say am always smiling and I don't even realize am smiling most times o
grin grin This is me guy!!....Test,Quiz, I always smiled even when I had no clue YET about what to write.
" Smiling too much in exam hall is also malpractice "was what one lecturer told me...simply asked him to show me where it's written inside the answer booklet grin
guy I no send I go smile till exam finish...if e pain u and you set next exam from another dept material, I go still smile grin
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by deebee13(f): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dembuk2009:
Hmmmmm.....
I never imagined a question like this could be constructed!!!
cry cry cry
Sorry you have to read till the end before u know what was done to me.........
The lesson i learnt from that belittling statement is never to belittle anyone cos u don't know their struggle!
I was such an excellent student that almost all my textbooks in secondary were prizes won.
When i got to jss 3, my parents started having issues and later separated and that was it!!!
I was brought back to daddy's base and became a day student. cry
I never repeated but I lost all brilliancy!!!.....Ohhh, i struggled to no avail!!! cry cry
When it was time to proceed to higher institution, I kept failing jamb for 8yrs though i went to a computer school for 1yr inbetween.
My mum later enrolled me for predegree but yet i failed!!!
So i decided to go for partime studies and runs my way out of the school cos i was already doing petty business.
I met my hubby (then boyfriend)wen i got to 200l and that was wen my life began to change positively bit by bit!!!
He encouraged me more and asked me to rewrite jamb with 3 private lesson teachers coming to teach me.
I passed and got into the university.
Hmmmmm.....I never knew partime studies is way different from full time o.........
I kept giving up from time to time but my hubby was a Godsent!!!!
Fatai (lecturer)made me cry so much one say during my 300l exams.
I was writing a paper wen he came towards me and was trying to go through my answer script but i refused and so he started to laugh saying " she is hidding her script o.......Anything u write self will still be zero!!!
He was saying it wen another lecturer walked in and he still proceeded and gave me mortal combat finishing!!!
He said and i quote " if Bukky is given Yoruba education, she will still fail!!!)
Aghhhhhh......my age mate at that!
The other lecturer just walked out and i cried like never before!!!!
After d exam, i went to the hod to report him, though my hod apologised on his behalf, I never spoke with him until i left school..
If i had continued with my brilliancy, by God's grace, i would have come out with a first class!!!
I graduated, went for service and moved on beautifully.
Sorry for the long post..

You must be a finster smiley
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Davidpredict:
in art class everybody was making example of colour and the teacher said that example of dark yellow is that of my uniform that is dirty
lwkm4h cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by MrMcJay(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Radiant1020:

Hhmmmmmmm
Thank God for your life

My sister, I thank God.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Just because I came late to her nd she NT even taking. Us on dat day o
omo see insult nd she make sure say I carry d course☹ den she came to class to announce dat I failed it was very painful.
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by justino57(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
one of our lecturer broke ma phone screen samsung galaxy s7 edge only because he said i use big phones .......said i dnt have respect infact that he will deal with me that i feel i can intimidate him with money abi ........i didnt even do anything jst like that see charges jst keept mute because i was in final year then .......if na now i go jail am for life ........
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by DannyJ19(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
One stupid ECN Lecturer just dashing students F for refusing to appreciate him for his effort..

Financial appreciation oh!
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
When he gave me a D after I wrote well and refused to sort. Wicked man, I hope all the money he collect from innocent students choke him.

Not forgetting the most painful was in my 300L (eco301), we were writing a 3unit course and this same lecturer stood me up for approx. 30minutes just for no reason. Then in my 400L, writing another 3unit course, Eco401, this same lecturer kept changing my seat and finally collected my exam script before the exam ended, telling me people are coping from my book. Stupid man. At a point I stated wondering what I did to him.
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Pchizy: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
ernesterioo:
During my sojourn as a Master's student in the University of Ibadan.

This woman came out and saw us like five guys waiting in the front of her office. She asked me what I wanted? I told her, I want to submit my internship form, she asked me to repeat it three times, I said same thing.

This stupid woman replied me, see your life. And you are a Master's student , she now turned to the undergraduate guys beside me to correct me.

This stupid boy no get chill, he said, I will like to submit my internship form.

I hated this woman this day. I will forever hate her

Let me believe that you will see this or see meaning out of it.

Sir, life is beyond what we usually imagine. The best thing you will do in life is to keep focused. Greater 2moro always awaits. Don't be bad to ppl, cos ppl had been bad to you. "Anger or hatred is like drinking poison and expecting another person to die"
I really understood your plight.

My guy in his Masters, was referred to be taught by an Under-G, in front of many. It was a colossal disgrace. Yet, Grace saw him through. He finished even before some students in same dept already ahead of him.

Exam officer then, agreed that we should meet him the following day @8am over some result issues which was not really our fault. From waiting @8am on the D day till around 2pm,, only to discover that 'he was in one class telling them that he doesn't want our disturbance'

One told me that he is not sure we will pass.

@underG,
One said, "look at that big head, I know you're planning to fail, I will help you to fail"

Good afternoon Sir,
.... Get out and close the door (just, cos Prof hasn't been added to the greeting)

Final yr, final paper, one quickly shared paper before the time of exam,, we got the info & rushed,, he knelt us down, as we plead (you know, final paper,, with our top white shirt to celebrate,, the exam also was terribly hard). God punish the devil !
Ever faithful, He saw us through.

On and on and on and on

These are only obtainable in irrational humans.

I will actually thank God for some exempted Lecturers who really boosted our lives positively.

I also thank God for the bad mannered ones, for being a stepping stone for my future testimonies.

Now, all those things are bygone.
Even now as an authority, teaching others, still learning also, now interacting with them that in one way or the other knowingly or unknowingly, have mocked themselves, not me.

I discovered that indeed, "Man proposes, God disposes"
All thanks to God, for helping me to know little of His ways of action

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Zaya:
"You will watch 3 world cups in this school"
you really cracked me up
that lecturer no get joy o
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
A lecturer collected my script during a quiz we had just because I raised my head up, he instructed we all must all focus on writing till we are done with the quiz. unfortunately I haven't even written much even though the questions were cheap for me

and the course is thought by two lecturers, quiz was 30%

The other lecturer nobody passes his course easily, that incident made me hate that man

at last I passed but I actually put more effort when it was exam

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by GAPPLE: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
kings20:
There is one currently giving me hell...Anyways I have sworn to quietly finish school first and complete d possible extra year ...make money and come for that lecturer's head later and spend 3-4 years in prison

Nothing will pleasure me more than attending that man's funeral except Jesus comes before then
Eyah!..
These people called lecturers sefuuuu..
Mstcheew!..
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by GAPPLE: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Davidpredict:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!..
Nawa oo..
It's funny tho' but some teachers no Sabi talk sha
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by 9ja083: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
when i was expecting to have A in Pharmacology and she gave me F.
I ran to the center of the sch field and cried like a baby. After that, i carried out an investigation on that so that i can take corrections in my next exams. Only to discover that she gave the scripts to her boyfriend to mark.
I exposed her and all the students were given Pass mark on that course
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Dannonye(f): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
2RUTHHURTS:
wink My female course mate as an Engineering student came to class late and a GNS lecturer known to be a womanizer was already in class, and the girl catwalk in looking at him smiling, and the lecturer called her up and this was his statement " COME ON GET OUT OF THIS CLASS, WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS? THAT STEVE SLEEPS WITH GIRLS DOESN'T MEAN I SLEEP WITH FLIES" and the girl fell sick and wasn't in school for a week.

Haew!!!
Serious o
Re: What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? by Dannonye(f): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
AtoyebiTaiwo:
After my NYSC, I applied for Post Graduate Diploma in Education. First semester result was awesome. During second semester exam, I have an interview I can't afford to miss by 8am on Saturday of which I also have a course to write same day (Developmental Psychology) I explained to one of the supervisors on Friday that I have an interview the following day, that I may come late, the exam was scheduled for 10am.. my request was granted. I went for the interview.. Met with the head of the panel, I was interviewed.. I left there 9:25am. Took a cab to the venue of the exam. I got there 10:25am. I just entered not knowing that my state coordinator was in the exam hall. Yawa gas, She asked me why I came late, I explained everything to her, I showed her all my credentials, the job invitation, she said that's not an excuse. I prostrated. Even all the supervisors help me beg her. Since I was born, have never plead for mercy like that. She said I won't write the paper. She sent me out. At the third floor of the hall, I saw two police men armed with gun, I had a voice 'Taiwo, what are you waiting for, collect the gun and shoot this woman in revenge. Another voice said that's not the end of life. I wanted to jumped from the last floor. I thought of my future. From my year one in higher institution, have never failed a course. My least grade was 'B'. I graduated with Distinction. I waited outside till my colleague finished the exam. The result was released, I passed other courses, for Developmental Psychology - I saw Absent there. I enrolled for the course the following year and scored 65. I can never forget what the woman did. Any position we find ourselves, let's be considerate. Let's be HUMAN. sorry for the long Epistle, have a great day.

Pure wickedness
She'll reap what she sowed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) / 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres / School Gist/gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.