Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Are The Profitable Business Ideas One Can Start With Low Capital - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Profitable Business Ideas One Can Start With Low Capital (223 Views)

Peter Obi Mannerless Dunce With Low Self-esteem - Fani-kayode / Hot And Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria / Cucumber Farming...the Profitable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Profitable Business Ideas One Can Start With Low Capital by MyfinanceNG: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2018
#Thread.

There are three broad ways you can make easy money in Nigeria. Easy is relative though.

1. Trading: Fact is we are a consuming nation. It is idealistic to think we should get into manufacturing and production and all that nice talk but when the chips are down and you need money quick, just buy and sell something. Anything. And it is as easy as buying from one part where there it is low in price and selling at another location or medium (online as an example) where price is high.

2. Selling Knowledge: You know something others don’t know. Sell it. You have experienced what others haven’t experienced. Sell it. Let me show you how. Your question is what business can you start with N20,000. I could start a training or master class or whatever else it is called these days on How to start a business with 20k and charge 2k for the class. A few Facebook Ads or flyer distribution around where my potential customers are and I am in business. People make money teaching people how to hustle than actually doing the hustle. (Think hard about this).

3. Services: Set up a car wash business by first washing the cars in people’s home (no set up fees), sell packaged food, offer home hair making services, become a middle man for a watch repair service or a phone repair service. Services are an excellent way to make money as you don’t usually have to put up a lot of money to start and customers usually pay as soon as the service is used or sometimes even before the service is used.

I think making money is a mindset and while you sure need some money to start, identifying the market gap and not fearing failure will get you farther down the business success path than a pocket full of cash will.

https://myfinance.com.ng/profitable-business-ideas-in-nigeria-with-low-capital/

In your own thought, what are the profitable business one can start in Nigeria with a low capital

(1) (Reply)

The Heart ♥ / What New Year Resolution Have You Kept So Far / Get Latest Promo Codes, Deals And Discounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.