Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Cucumber Farming...the Profitable Way - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cucumber Farming...the Profitable Way (174 Views)

Profitable Way To Mine Crypto Currencies / What Are The Profitable Business Ideas One Can Start With Low Capital / Nigeria Comedian, Mark Angel, Shows Off His Big Cucumber ─ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cucumber Farming...the Profitable Way by bigfrancis: 5:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Hello, I am Francis
it is no longer news that agriculture has become the next investment hub in Nigeria. So many people have realised this and have decided to take the bull by the horn, unfortunately, fingers have been burnt, investments have gone down the drain due to lack of proper information and education in their preferred or chosen area of agricultural endeavour.
Most Nigerians would pay thousands and or millions of naira to acquire academic qualifications but when its comes to trainings on skills acquisition that could give them the lift they require, they look to get such free.
Not to waste much of your time and mine, I will like to reiterate that you could be a farmer right now in Nigeria and live your dreams. I am so excited to see young people of like minds come into the venture and doing great exploits for themselves like never before. I have very young farmers turning over millions of naira in farming almost every month.
Indeed , there is no gainsaying, , oil has failed and agriculture is the way out
Have you ever heard of Agric blood money? If not, then i am pleased to introduce you to the money spinner...CUCUMBER FARMING
I am a cucumber farmer angry , but why cucumber? it is less than 40days from planting to harvest, it is referred to as agric ATM because of its profitability and quick returns on investment, it is simple to farm if you have the right knowledge but very difficult and expensive if you dont. You never need to worry about the market because it is guaranteed. Sad enough so many people have had their fingers burnt and investment wasted due to lack of knowledge or misinformation.
If you are looking for investment opportunities and are hardworking and have the determination to succeed within a short time, cucumber farming is the way to go.

I am not here to convince anyone, I am a full time field and not internet farmer, but it is my obligation to share with people the lurking opportunities they might be missing in agriculture. Things have changed and moved to the next level, it is no longer done the ways our fathers used to do it.

You can contact me if you wish to move with the train and catch it while it is nigh
Remeber, NO RISK NO REWARD and the good things of life are for those who DARE

check out some of my field pixs

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Match's / The Symbol Of “ripe Crop” / Presidential Election: Tribunal Gives Atiku, PDP 10 Days To Call 400 Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.