Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos (25837 Views)

Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Crash Barrier Saves 22 Passengers From Plunging Into Lagos Lagoon (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by Usteen(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2018
CharleyBright:
A bus with Passengers plunged into river and people are still missing and rescuers are standing on site of incidence taking pictures as super heros
Every single minute counts in saving life.

Crying4NIGERIA:
Instead Finding Of Solution How To Rescue The Remaning People. They Are Taking Photos, Rescue Everybody First. Before Posing 4 Pictures.

why dont you guys head to where the incident occured instead of staying here to wail.. instead of praising them for risking their lives to even save some people.. you are here bashing them.. and yes, they are the real heroes, not you. didnt you hear that the place if flooded? so they should kill themselves?.. how long does it take to take a picture?.. when the other man lost his life saving others, none of you reached out to his family for any kind of support.. you people only sat in your houses and said 'eiyaaaaaaaa'..

1 Like

Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by Ebonko4life(f): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2018
CharleyBright:
A bus with Passengers plunged into river and people are still missing and rescuers are standing on site of incidence taking pictures as super heros

No na it was after the rescue Na

They took the picture after the rescue Shu...
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by CharleyBright(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2018
xpool:

It is either you are a kid or a very big fool!
People volunteered amidst the high risk of the high water level, with little or no technological help and, rescued drowning people. The fact that they saved life at all is a pass mark, and they saved more than one person. Okay you wanted them to continue swimming to futa jalon

The people are still missing, so you should come out from your hiding and start searching for them.

Must you resort to abuse?
Reasonable and Sane people are not quick to abuse.
You can intelligently put forward your case if u have one and not provocative abuse.
Besides, Do you know what is called Professionalism and Work Ethics?
In sane climes have u ever seen rescuers posing to take pictures in site of incidence when operations are still ongoing?
They would be Fired even before they finish taking the photos.
You know nothing but abuse, so i will just excuse your clumsy ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2018
opportunity to shine, see ad them showcase abs, wonder if its wwf loading.
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by CharleyBright(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Usteen:

why dont you guys head to where the incident occured instead of staying here to wail.. instead of praising them for risking their lives to even save some people.. you are here bashing them.. and yes, they are the real heroes, not you. didnt you hear that the place if flooded? so they should kill themselves?.. how long does it take to take a picture?.. when the other man lost his life saving others, none of you reached out to his family for any kind of support.. you people only sat in your houses and said 'eiyaaaaaaaa'..

Oga, It is very unprofessional and unethical to be taking photos on a site of ill incidence especially when rescue operations are not completed. Have u ever seen such pix from Rescuers when operation is still ongoing in advance climes? Think well.
It only happens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by slimfit1(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Instead Finding Of Solution How To Rescue The Remaning People. They Are Taking Photos, Rescue Everybody First. Before Posing 4 Pictures.

Nigerians for you.
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by Redeakaa(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
CharleyBright:

If u ask dem now dey will say DAT at least they found the bus
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by Neatb(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

If you think that Nigeria is due for privatization/auctioning - Get in here!

Me I yam tired of one day one bad news!!!

This country should be sold to the white,pay off Nigerians so that we can decide if to stay and work for the white or travel out. I'm sure each of us will get noting less than 200m.lol

Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by naijajobx: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by Usteen(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
CharleyBright:

Oga, It is very unprofessional and unethical to be taking photos on a site of ill incidence especially when rescue operations are not completed. Have u ever seen such pix from Rescuers when operation is still ongoing in advance climes? Think well.
It only happens in Nigeria.

you dont think very well sha.. you are surely demented.. are you cordinator of the search to know that the search is not yet over.. what if they took that picture at the end of the day's work... they can never please bitter back biters like you. did you congratulate them for the job so far?.. do they look excited? they have done the right thing to have taken a picture for reference purposes and for any forms of reward if any.. you be illiterate sha.. with no sense because for you to say in other climes means you know nothing.. because media houses will even pay to get photographs of those involved in the rescue operations.. you disgust me sha...*** pours spit*** your negative energy will take you no where.. common picture dey pain you.. i am sure you would have taken more pictures than them.. rubbish
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by CharleyBright(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Usteen:

you dont think very well sha.. you are surely demented.. are you cordinator of the search to know that the search is not yet over.. what if they took that picture at the end of the day's work... they can never please bitter back biters like you. did you congratulate them for the job so far?.. do they look excited? they have done the right thing to have taken a picture for reference purposes and for any forms of reward if any.. you be illiterate sha.. with no sense because for you to say in other climes means you know nothing.. because media houses will even pay to get photographs of those involved in the rescue operations.. you disgust me sha...*** pours spit*** your negative energy will take you no where.. common picture dey pain you.. i am sure you would have taken more pictures than them.. rubbish

The unfortunate thing about Nairaland is that anonymity of the Forum creates situation where no one knows another... so naughty teens like you can come up to abuse your elders, who if you see physically you will bend over to address as Sir.
This situation where obvious educationally challenged pea brains like u calls someone far more educationally advantaged an illiterate is a pathetic normalcy on Nairaland.
Enjoy this anomaly on Nairaland and insult your elders you hear?

Olori-buruku Omo ale.
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by Usteen(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
CharleyBright:

The unfortunate thing about Nairaland is that anonymity of the Forum creates situation where no one knows another... so naughty teens like you can come up to abuse your elders, who if you see physically you will bend over to address as Sir.
This situation where obvious educationally challenged pea brains like u calls someone far more educationally advantaged an illiterate is a pathetic normalcy on Nairaland.
Enjoy this anomaly on Nairaland and insult your elders you hear?

Olori-buruku Omo ale.

I KNEW IT.. YOU ARE AN AFONJA.. NO WONDER.. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW MY COMMENT HURT YOUR FEELINGS... CAUSE THATS WHY I SAID IT..
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by CharleyBright(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Usteen:

I KNEW IT.. YOU ARE AN AFONJA.. NO WONDER.. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW MY COMMENT HURT YOUR FEELINGS... CAUSE THATS WHY I SAID IT..

I speak Yoruba doesnt neccesarily mean am Yoruba.
You are not intelligent to know that.
Re: Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos by Usteen(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2018
CharleyBright:

I speak Yoruba doesnt neccesarily mean am Yoruba.
You are not intelligent to know that.

did i mention yoruba? i said afonja.. see why i said you dont have sense..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Burnt Beyond Recognition In An Accident In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Qatar Airways Crashlands At MMIA IN Lagos / Driver And Passenger Trapped Inside Trailer On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.