Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino (19457 Views)

Brooklyn Beckham Confirms Engagement To Nicola Peltz / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman: See Her Massive Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Rexnegro(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2018
congrats
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2018
grin

bidemz:
So she is the one that stole that GOLIATH suit we've been looking for centuries.....

**Dialing GOLIATH's number**
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by sarcasticdude(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
32yr old getting married to a 49yr old man??

Na today?

And seven women shall take hold of one man in
that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and
wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your
name; take away our reproach

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MY GUY HOW DOES GETTING MARRIED TO A GUY SHOW SHE'S DISLOYAL TO THE LGBT?

SO BECAUSE I'M AGAINST CRUELTY TO ANIMALS MEAN I "MUST" MARRY AN ANIMAL? undecided

No Sir.

It means you should not eat meat!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Boyooosa(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
post=72158197:

This guy actually prayed for someone?
There is no one God can't use, obviously.
Never give up on anybody in this life!
Read his modified version and you would confirm that leopard cannot change his coat cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by PapaNdiGuy11: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Good for the Gaga lady
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by dalass(f): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May her home be fruitful.

I'd have preferred if her choice of partner represented her loyalty to the LGBT struggle.
Frigging hypocrite.
Homo
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by simplesearch: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2018
This girl so finished her life in the name of entertainment, you'll think she's an alien at the start of her carrier, so strangely weird!
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2018
simplesearch:

This girl so finished her life in the name of entertainment, you'll think she's an alien at the start of her carrier, so strangely weird!
You laugh at her because she's different but she laughs at you because you are the same, that's her motto
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2018
isokey:
She looks like a junkie, hooked on drugs
That's her look,she owns it, it's entertainment, you are supposed to go all out and make people talk completely about you even if it's crazy talk, you should never picture normal when you think of gaga, it GAGA
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
This girl's dressing sha, is she mad?
You hear the name GAGA, you are still asking if she's mad, no one should think of normal when you hear the name GAGA
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have preferred if her choice of partner represented her loyalty to the LGBT struggle.
Frigging hypocrite.

Welcome BACK.
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2018
The most talented crazy & true babe... Congrats cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by okwabayi(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2018
I’m trying to find the relevance of this news to Nigeria as a whole.
Many times I see really important international news and they don’t reach here. It’s the unimportant stuff like this which graces front page.
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mad woman is getting married. Wonders shall never gwu.
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Olodo24: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
congrats Gaga. I love you so dearly. I pray this one works
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Olodo24: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Colourich:
Mad woman is getting married. Wonders shall never gwu.

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Olodo24: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Frigging hypocrite.
Christian is actually bisexual like Gaga. it's a win win
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Olodo24: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
danjumakolo:
Her blazers though.
My favorites....Alijandro and bloody mary
add Bad Romance and The edge of Glory pleaseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by Olodo24: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
simplesearch:

she changed the face of pop music. others were only after love songs but Gaga brought several topics and great visuals, over the top dresses and makeup that made her videos entertaining and unique
Re: Lady Gaga Confirms Engagement To Christian Carino by jom28gy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
what actually is her profession? is she the lady Gaga,we have been hearing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Waje:.Timaya Gifted Me ‘Kpolongo’ My Latest Single / Mr Ideal Nigeria - Emmanuel Umoh Acquires New Car As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.