Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me (12369 Views)

Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu / PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke / Soludo Inspects 3.341Km Akpaka-Nsugbe Road, Says APGA Keeps It's Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by manu1: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2018
LordAdam16:
Stop making noise. You have been handed everything on a platter because of your last name since time immemorial.

Even this present administration that called Igbos 5% gave you and your sister appointments because of your last name. Every administration since 1999 has done same. You appropriated most of Ojukwu's personal estate to yourself and your family.

This one time you weren't given what you asked, you are throwing tantrums like a spoiled brat. Entitled mfk*r. Are Oduah, Ekwunife, and co not women like you? Did Oduah rely on her blue blood to build her political career? If as the widow of Ikemba, you weren't able to galvanize support from members of the party he founded, then you are the problem.

Lick your wounds, learn from your mistakes, and start building your own grassroot support. Ojukwu would not resurrect to do that for you too. Nobody owes you anything because you f*cked Ojukwu. It's not like he even married you before or during the war.

-Lord

I smell bad belly. Make it snappy and quickly hug a transformer!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2018
mana123:

The wife is the one controlling this champagne guzzler, Obiano like a stupid robot. I pity Anambra people with this corrupt people who are busy stealing them high and dry

His dark goggles are missing in the picture but everyone should go and check. Even in Obiano's picture with south east governors, his eyes are covered like Abacha's.
Is it champagne or kai kai?

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2018
manu1:

I smell bad belly. Make it snappy and quickly hug a transformer!!
Lol!�
There are so many comments full of envy and spite against Bianca.
It's not her fault that God created her beautiful, rich, intelligent and famous.
Fight God if you object to how He blessed her.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by candyhouse: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2018
coolcatty:
This is really sad....that the wife of the Igbo supreme leader of APGA lost a mere primary election......its like remi tinubu loosing a primary election in Lagos...its like HIV Awolowo loosing an election....its incredulous and totally embarrassing to every Igbo blood.

APGA, Obiano and Ukachukwu will definitely pay for this embarrassing shame they have brought to our reputation.

See the clueless governor begging Buhari to let him win the election upon wearing uniform with Ojukwu picture. Obiano is a serial betrayer who just play people anyhow. He betrayPeter Obi the same way he is now betray Ojukwu.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2018
1stola:
angry

OSU people have been stabbing each other in the back since the days of shuukuobimo grin

All they know how to do is wail and play antagonist role in every thing.

That's why they keep loosing!
COWnu and Ojucrook comes in mind...

Why is this ffk girlfriend wailing now?
Is loosing new to her?

Even her husband ojucrook couldn't win election in HIS OWN CONSTITUENCY cheesy so what's new? grin

Even this choice of VP by Atiku is not accepted by some of them.

The bitter truth is that, they lose again and continue wailing.

Bubu is a colossal failure and needs to ve ejected but their disunity will make him win again cool
thunder fire u there i dont know why u afonja like displaying ur stupidity online if u dont know what to say better keep ur mouth short onye-ARA ndi-ARA
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by candyhouse: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2018
sandali:

Is expected.Thats how he betray Peter Obi who brought him

He betray Peter Obi, He betray Ifeanyi Ubah and Stella Oduah. Obiano have no shame. Now he equally betray Ojukwu. Peter Obi will deal wit him when he become VP and later president

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2018
candyhouse:

He betray Peter Obi, He betray Ifeanyi Ubah and Stella Oduah. Obiano have no shame. Now he equally betray Ojukwu. Peter Obi will deal wit him when he become VP and later president

OJUKWU IS APGA.
If Obiano believes he is strong, let APGA remove Ojukwu's picture and each candidate is only their own image and APGA logo for the elections and let us see the result.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Cyjetty: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2018
candyhouse:

See the clueless governor begging Buhari to let him win the election upon wearing uniform with Ojukwu picture. Obiano is a serial betrayer who just play people anyhow. He betrayPeter Obi the same way he is now betray Ojukwu.

OBIANO NICKNAME IN ANAMBRA IS ‘ PROMISE AND FAIL GOVERNOR’
AFTER SHAKKING ALCOHOL FROM MORNING TO NIGHT HE CAN PROMISE ANYTHING
HE IS A LAUGHING STOCK EVEN AMONG HIS STAFF
HE IS NOT IN CHARGE. IT IS HIS AGBERO WIFE WHO TAKE DESICIONS IN THE STATE FOR HIM BECUSE
HE IS SOBER FOR ONLY 10 PERCENT OF THE TIME
ANAMBARA PEOPLE ARE REALLY IN TROUBLE.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2018
coolcatty:
This is really sad....that the wife of the Igbo supreme leader of APGA lost a mere primary election......its like remi tinubu loosing a primary election in Lagos...its like HIV Awolowo loosing an election....its incredulous and totally embarrassing to every Igbo blood.

APGA, Obiano and Ukachukwu will definitely pay for this embarrassing shame they have brought to our reputation.
Even Ojukwu lost Senatorial contest. So what's the big deal in Bianca losing? Is the position her right? If people say they want someone else other than her then so be it. As long as the process was free, fair and credible
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2018
candyhouse:

Judas Iscariot killed himself after his final betrayal of his master.
Obiano has equally killed himself with this final betrayal. The carcass will soon start smelling and the dead body will explode after the upcoming electoral defeat in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018
candyhouse:

SMH... Dont issue comment that will sabotage PDP project. So you are issuing threats when we are yet to win power. Na wa for you o
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Even Ojukwu lost Senatorial contest. So what's the big deal in Bianca losing? Is the position her right? If people say they want someone else other than her then so be it. As long as the process was free, fair and credible

Thugs, gunmen, teargas, Police, murdered delegates and assassination attempt at party primaries is free and fair?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by sandali: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2018
candyhouse:

manu1:
We will all agree that APGA is now hijacked by the money making mercenaries. They have been banned from using Ojukwu’s picture and enforcement of that ban is paramount. We all will join MASSOB is this enforcement. Again APGA is banned from using Ojukwu’s picture for campaign and anybody caught, his/her bus will be set on fire. Clothes will also be burnt.

APGA is finished. People will laugh at them anytime they mention Ojukwu to campaign.
Even Peter Obi is only using Ekwueme's name to thank Atiku even though it is Ojukwu who made him who he is today.
APGA is full users who do not value their heritage. Bianca is the last remaining original member of APGA and that is why they tried to assassinate her at the primaries and after failing they rigged.
Goodbye APGA.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by maruzia: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Cyjetty:

HE IS NOT IN CHARGE. IT IS HIS AGBERO WIFE WHO TAKE DESICIONS IN THE STATE FOR HIM BECUSE

I pity for Anambra people o!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2018
just create your own party, be a real feminist dont depend on a man.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

SMH... Dont issue comment that will sabotage PDP project. So you are issuing threats when we are yet to win power. Na wa for you o
Are you wishing PDP badluck?
Anambra will switch to the highest bidder next year so relax.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2018
quentin06:
Hey! Please what have you created on your life?
Bianca has kept this party alive in the 8 years since her husband died and is still fighting to keep an Igbo party alive by appealing to members not to desert the party.
That Quentin, is a Lioness.
What are you but a jealous non achiever.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2018
quentin06:
By the way, did your Father pay your school fees? I hope you told him to get lost because you are a feminist?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Cyjetty:

Last year Ebele Obiano ran to America during her husbands campaign.

Willie is now drinking alone. Trouble.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by KanwuliaMama: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Welcome to politics without a strong “godfather”!
You thought your “GEJ” protection would last forever ni? Welcome back from Spain.

Oya, join the rat race! wink
If you try APC ritualists, dem go “squeeze” you dry! cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by maruzia: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2018
sandali:

manu1:
We will all agree that APGA is now hijacked by the money making mercenaries. They have been banned from using Ojukwu’s picture and enforcement of that ban is paramount. We all will join MASSOB is this enforcement. Again APGA is banned from using Ojukwu’s picture for campaign and anybody caught, his/her bus will be set on fire. Clothes will also be burnt.

APGA is finished. People will laugh at them anytime they mention Ojukwu to campaign.
Even Peter Obi is only using Ekwueme's name to thank Atiku even though it is Ojukwu who made him who he is today.
APGA is full users who do not value their heritage. Bianca is the last remaining original member of APGA and that is why they tried to assassinate her at the primaries and after failing they rigged.
Goodbye APGA.

The party is finished. They will lose elections in Anambra and Imo and the whole of south East. Obiano is the final APGA undertaker

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Aftershock:

By the way, did your Father pay your school fees? I hope you told him to get lost because you are a feminist?

are you related to the one who said women should not breast feed their babies?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by mufex(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Aftershock:

Yes it is 1967 again. Igbo are being slaughtered again like suya and Obiano is drinking away his life.
Go to Omo in Anambra and see how fulani herdsmen have taken over Anambra and Willie Obiano is drinking instead of fighting.
If not for Ojukwu in 1967, you will not be here to talk because Eastern Nigeria would have become grazing land for fulani after the total genocide.
Oga ojukwu put you and I in this mess, how can someone so intelligent, risk millions of lives in a war he knows quite well we weren't going to win? We could have achieved Biafra, then, without going to war. We had the best brains wasted in war.
Meanwhile, what has Bianca done for us, other than marrying Ojukwu and securing his properties for her kids. What about his other wives who stuck with him through thick and thin through the war, going through emotional and psychological traumas? A beg Bianca should sit down!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Aftershock: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Welcome to politics without a strong “godfather”!
You thought your “GEJ” protection would last forever ni? Welcome back from Spain.

Oya, join the rat race! wink
If you try APC ritualists, dem go “squeeze” you dry! cheesy

When did this one wake up? Maybe he drank something in 2015 and still thinks Jonathan is in office? Call Mountain of Fire for quick deliverance from stupidity.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by KanwuliaMama: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2018
Aftershock:

When did this one wake up? Maybe he drank something in 2015 and still thinks Jonathan is in office? Call Mountain of Fire for quick deliverance from stupidity.

Oh? The APC god father join too? grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Newboss(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Why would they give anyone ticket because she's related to someone? angry
Is that not the nepotism that we're trying to get rid of ? angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Mbediogu(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2018
If the APGA finds a better material than you for an elective position, Bianca ought to welcome it. APGA is studded with very good seeds, that I know. Bianca take a deep breath and put Igbo interest and Ikembas memory before your selfish needs. You may win next time around if the party survives now. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by PANDA2: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2018
candyhouse:

Oga kai-kai. Willie Obiano and Victor Oye are the downfall of APGA. See the olodo drowning in alcohol from his Delilah

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by Facidio: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Facidio:
she should go and shit in her house.......another ftc.....2 in one day after all theses years in nairaland. today must be a good day. lala pls do the needful. how do I send my account number across. this 10k will do a brother good

nairalanders please keep quoting me until lala does the needful. how do I send my account number.... to be have 2 ftc in a day is not beans..... please get lala's attention for me o
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by mvem(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
candyhouse:

...hmmm.. Be like say you dey see future... I pity you
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by 1stola: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
CHIMAOBICCU:
thunder fire u there i dont know why u afonja like displaying ur stupidity online if u dont know what to say better keep ur mouth short onye-ARA ndi-ARA
OSU and regular display of frustration grin
oponu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me by 1stola: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
kessdivine4all:

Stupidity runs in your DNA, read again and discover how miserable and moronic you sound
And as stupidity run in your lineage nko
Your sickness has no cure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje / Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration / President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.